It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Jaime Maussan - 2005 UFO Conference

page: 1.
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Here is a link to a video of Jaime Maussan's 2005 UFO Conference. This video presents a very interesting phenomenon to say the least. What are those white circles in the sky? What do all you ATS video/film experts think about these ufo's? Is this a hoax?

video.google.com...

ATS Mods: sorry if this has been posted before. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Ok I watched the video, and I was blown away by it. Where to start? well, 8 high speed low altitude craft glowing like beacons on an IR set is pretty conclusive proof of them being material craft not any freak weather pattern ect. The mexicans are very open about this, and as he says in the video, if they do not belong to any Goverment or agencies, just who is flying these craft??

Cheers for the video link!

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If you think that these videos are great, wait till you see the new stuff that he has in charge for us this season.

The national UFO congress ends today, and we will be able to download the NEW material that was presented there. You only pay five dollars and you get to download whatever speaker you decide to.

I will download Mexico UFOs(Jaime Maussan), and Puerto Rico UFOs (Gorge martin).

I have this video at home, it's tha bomb

[edit on 4-3-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Nice video, I love this stuff!
Yet again evidence! Don't deny this!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
And i'll bet someone will soon tell us these are just ice particles

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
ROFL trappedsoul...like it.

No thats the type of footage that just proves that the earth has non human craft flying all over it at all times of the day and night. That was well blatant what those UFO's did, almost like taunting the mexicans because yes they could be seen but no they could not be caught! rofl ace footage.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Great stuff

Funny enough, i was about to make a thread on a specific ufo footage shown at that same conference ! (the one taken by the airforce pilot at Merida in october 2004). This is a very fascinating video, the best of the conference imo. Thread about this particuliar ufo footage coming soon...

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Incredible footage. This one is a must see!

Personally I'm not sure about the crop circles/ mayan calender / doomsday tie in.... that seems like a huge leap an assumption, a kind of narrative building which is entertaining... and yet entirely speculative. The video footage is amazing though.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Very good video, watching it now
The video is related to that mexico incident reported in 2004? something like that.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
oh wow

just when you thought youve seen it all

nice presentation by Jaime Maussan and great videos

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Great video, I've seen it a week or 2 ago.

What interests me most is those white UFO's that show up with the hundreds. That's the most amazing thing ever, plus, I keep seeing signs in the formations wich seem closely related to the hebrew signs he shows later on in the docu, anyone notice this and analyzed it?

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
wow..why didnt i think of it eairlier....PEOPLE START USING INFRARED CAMERAS............................................................................................................................................... .........................

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
"on the 9th the dragon will be born"...the serpent

could this not only be knowledge gain but the reptillians...

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
www.ufowatchdog.com...
Maussan sounds like a crack to me...

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Those videos of clusters are just spectacular.

Why Mexico...and what is that talk about the Serpent on 9 th...whats that?

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo57
www.ufowatchdog.com...

Hello

Jaime Maussan is a passionate man. He believes everything and sometimes he get caught by some hoaxes, but he is a very kind and brave person.

Concerning Ufo Watchdog, i just can't stand that kind of site which claims to know the truth about everything. Who are they to proclaim themselves to be the watchdog of ufology ? Do they have the ultimate knowledge or what ?

They have Steven Greer and Linda Moulton Howe in their hall of shame....They probably do not know the HUGE work these two people are doing for ufology.....

Pathetic site. Actually the only real shame there is the ufowatchdog website itself.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
UFO watch dog sucks!! They seem like agents who are out to confuse peple. They include Fillip Klass so that they can appear objective. But in reality whe don't need the watchdog to tell us that Mr. Klass was full of it. Screw the UFO wtchdog people. Who are they anyway? Who is behind the website. Lets kick some a$$ and take some names, who are these clowns?

Anyone dare to find some dirt on these Sob's.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor

Originally posted by jimbo57
www.ufowatchdog.com...

Hello

Jaime Maussan is a passionate man. He believes everything and sometimes he get caught by some hoaxes, but he is a very kind and brave person.

Concerning Ufo Watchdog, i just can't stand that kind of site which claims to know the truth about everything. Who are they to proclaim themselves to be the watchdog of ufology ? Do they have the ultimate knowledge or what ?

They have Steven Greer and Linda Moulton Howe in their hall of shame....They probably do not know the HUGE work these two people are doing for ufology.....

Pathetic site. Actually the only real shame there is the ufowatchdog website itself.

I actually agree with you Musclor in a sense. Even though Maussan and Dr Greer may have some bad records with ufology (so says ufowatchdog which is hardly credible), the evidence they provide on alot of cases are extremely overwhelming. Those 400+ intelligence officials working with Greer seem credible enough to me. And after watching this video with Maussan and the videos and other tidbits he presents, you really begin to open your eyes to this subject. But all these videos are just eye candy for us ufo enthusiasts, until the UFO's themselves actually present themselves to us and make a first contact, that is all this will remain, as eye candy.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I watched this video last night and was really impressed. It makes you wonder whether or not theres more ufos in the skys than we think but are able to be invisible to the naked eye. What is all that about with the invisible jacket etc..

[edit on 7/3/06 by Clarky]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Ha! Clarky, yeah, what is up with that invisible screen stuff? Perhaps it would have been more credible if Jaime had just discussed the fleets of orbs.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join