It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blairs war mission dictated by God too.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Tony Blair is a high order Mason. He is a Devil worshiper of the worst type. He has not an ounce of Godliness in him. he is a liar, a fraud and a charlatan of the worst kind. One that robs you and then tells you its for your own good.

This man will never enter Heaven on the backs of all those that died in the war for oil, he will be dragged to hell screaming by the very devil he worships Money and power - thats all he deserves for all the misery he has heaped onto thousands upon thousands of people. At least he'll stay Bush's poodle - Hells all Bush is fit for, but as a fellow satanist well i guess thats where he wants to go.... and drag us all with him given the chance.

Think im harsh? watch this video. Then come back and say im being harsh.

video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The ten commandments? I may be mistaken but isn't there a little something about not killing involved in those? Nor stealing? Nor bearing false witness?

I'm not one to demonize any one political leader over any other, but saying they are being guided by the ten commandments makes little sense to me. Perhaps there are differing interpretations of which I'm unaware, in which case I would have no argument as everyone's perceptions are valid for them.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join