It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abductees: Help Prove Aliens Exist... Here's How!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Just a thought.

There are so many people being abducted, often on a regular/frequent basis. What if these people set up surveillence cameras in their rooms when they went to bed? There must be tapes out there that run for 8+ hours. It could either be in infrared, or just have enough light on in the room to be able to make out figures clearly, or both.

How much would this cost? A few hundred dollars? Sounds like a very good investment to me. Someone would likely buy the tapes or pay you royalties to use them afterwards. In fact, there are even places where you can just simply rent video cameras. Borrow a friend's... do whatever it takes.

Get a few dozen abductees doing this, and we should have proof on tape in less than a month.

This is the perfect way to prove to yourself that this is really happening, and it isn't just in your head. At the same time, it will help the rest of the world see that aliens are real.

The Three Possible Outcomes:

*An extraterrestrial being will be captured on film, or the person in the room will be seen floating through a wall or something.

*Nothing will happen, or at the most, see a person with sleep paralysis laying there or having a nightmare.

*Interference and the camera will shut off while the person is being abducted, because the aliens know that it is there.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I made the same type of post a few years ago lol.

Its a good idea. Try to find a way to work around the abduction and make them screw up.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I made the same type of post a few years ago lol.

I guess that means nobody is going to undertake this, most likely

I mean come on. Hasn't ANYBODY ever seen another person be abducted? Maybe there are stories about this I have never seen. Some husband/wife must have seen their spouse being abducted before. Or do all abductees live alone?

It could be something as simple as putting your computer in your room and leaving your webcam on overnight.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Greetings Fellow Believers,

If abductions are actually happening, they are accomplished by inhumans capable of thwarting conventional means of detection. If the abductors are sufficiently advanced, they would be able to circumvent all known methods of detection.

I use the phrase "known methods of detection" liberally. Think. We assume that an advanced race of beings is abducting individuals at a rate of almost 10% of the population (knod and kudos to John Leir). With this level of expertise--all witnesses would be nullified. All eletrically-powered means of detection would be rendered ineffective.

If we are truly convinced that these abductions are being carried out, we must think "outside the box" to detect these intruders.

These abductions might be benevolent or malevolent. Either facet of these abductions must remain unacceptable.

We are a rational and intelligent species. Homo Sapiens rose from obscurity to dominance on Earth. If we are test subjects of some unknown experiment--we must intercede and thwart abductions.

With the combined knowledge of viewers of this website, someone might have the hidden key to detect and stop future abductions.

We are not cattle. We are not mindless subjects to some unseen experiment. If these extraterrestrial species exist, we must force them to be identified.

Help Humanity. We are not cattle to be poked, prodded, and released.

Your theories and thoughts on abductions are needed.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I think they say Billy Meier once tried to take a picture of Semjase and the camera didn't work.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It depends on how often someone gets abducted. If it only happens a couple times a year, it would be a lot of trouble to go through, but well worth it.

I have seen a couple of interviews on documentaries where abducties have tried and the cameras go blank during the abduction or the batteries go dead or something to that effect.

Still it would be an awesome evidence if someone pulls it off.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Are there some non-technical strategies? Kind of like the canary-in-the-coal-mine thing? The first brain-storm item that comes to me is spider webs, or some other analogous material. Thousands of tiny filaments arranged in specific patterns. Once broken, could they be reproduced exactly?

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack of Scythes
Greetings Fellow Believers,

If abductions are actually happening, they are accomplished by inhumans capable of thwarting conventional means of detection. If the abductors are sufficiently advanced, they would be able to circumvent all known methods of detection.

I use the phrase "known methods of detection" liberally. Think. We assume that an advanced race of beings is abducting individuals at a rate of almost 10% of the population (knod and kudos to John Leir). With this level of expertise--all witnesses would be nullified. All eletrically-powered means of detection would be rendered ineffective.

If we are truly convinced that these abductions are being carried out, we must think "outside the box" to detect these intruders.

These abductions might be benevolent or malevolent. Either facet of these abductions must remain unacceptable.

We are a rational and intelligent species. Homo Sapiens rose from obscurity to dominance on Earth. If we are test subjects of some unknown experiment--we must intercede and thwart abductions.

With the combined knowledge of viewers of this website, someone might have the hidden key to detect and stop future abductions.

We are not cattle. We are not mindless subjects to some unseen experiment. If these extraterrestrial species exist, we must force them to be identified.

Help Humanity. We are not cattle to be poked, prodded, and released.

Your theories and thoughts on abductions are needed.

Is it just me? Or does it seem that he is trying to compensate for something.
I want you to set down the thesaurus and slowly step away

I once heard a story about someone who put tin foil between a towel and placed it on the floor. The next moring there were small foot prints in the foil.

[edit on 4-3-2006 by Intrested]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I mean come on. Hasn't ANYBODY ever seen another person be abducted? Maybe there are stories about this I have never seen. Some husband/wife must have seen their spouse being abducted before. Or do all abductees live alone? .

They say the spouse is put into some deep psychic sleep and is unaware.

Maybe you could chain yourself to the bed ! Or to your sleeping partner.
But I think all these things have been tried.
Maybe there is a way to interfere in a magnetic way ?

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Chaining yourself to the bed... just what I was thinking Violet. But I was going more for straps and locks, and then someone else takes the key. Can't get you into the ship without taking the whole damn bed with them. Then you could bolt the bed into the floor or something. Although if you wake up in the middle of the night with an alien beside you and you're strapped tight into the bed, you might be worse off.

A weird thought that just came into my mind was a possible way of deterring such beings. Perhaps something like a dog whistle could keep them at bay? You could just record frequencies so high that they are inaudible to you, and loop them all night. It would be silence for you, but torture for them. Although of course they would just interfere with the CD player and turn it off.

Dang, anything electric is out of the question. That makes it very tough.

Depending on how supernatural you believe aliens to be, it may also be completely impossible to capture one, since they can just disappear at will somehow.

I think NotClever's "sticky string" theory sounds like the best so far.

As for Interested's "footprints in the foil" thing, what if you just cover your entire floor like that? Of course something like sand would work too, but it would be quite a huge mess.

Also they can kill batteries, but can they stop electricity in general? What about some sort of manual generator. I'm thinking of something like those bike wheel generators. Or even just a gasoline powered generator could work. Then again.... they seem to be able to cut the engines of cars too.

[edit on 4-3-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If we assume they're atleast as smart as us they've already figured out we migh use hidden cameras and already has countermeasures against it, wouldn't you say?

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The fact is they aren't omnipotent. They do make mistakes sometimes.

Well, if they exist to begin with, we can assume they probably make mistakes, or miss things sometimes.

I think a main problem is that people who are abducted also claim the aliens can read their mind. Maybe if the camera was set up without the knowledge of the abductee, it would produce more promising results? It's not like they can watch everyone all the time, and I doubt they have something that can detect all electrical devices in a room.

[edit on 4-3-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This is one of the things that pushes me farther and farther into skepticism about abductions. It's been tried, many times, setting up cameras, motion detectors, ect.. to try and capture alien abductions but it's never worked. And every time it doent work there is an excuse as to why it doesnt work.

Let me say this, as humans, if abducties truely wanted to find a way to capture aliens on video and/or stop abduction themselves they would find a way, period. This has been the case through the centuries, problem and solution. There are enough abducties sitting around mulling these things over and over to be able to do it, yet they dont, and when they try they fail.

And its always alien cloaking, or mistiming ect.ect.

As far as it being an inconvenience, well whats a bigger inconveniens? Have to run a camera every night for a few years, or being taken out of your home and experimented on?
All im saying is, its been tried.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
I think a main problem is that people who are abducted also claim the aliens can read their mind. Maybe if the camera was set up without the knowledge of the abductee, it would produce more promising results?

I was thinking the exact same thing and then scrolled through your post. The abductee would have to be completely outside the loop anyway, if you wanted the test to be completely scientific. The participants in experiments aren't supposed to be aware of the experiment otherwise the results are invalid.

I'd stay away from electrical and try to figure some low-tech, mechanical trigger of some sort. Electricity is pretty much the same in everything; if a sensor can pick up this electrical device, it should undoubtedly pick up that electrical device.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
One avenue you may want to explore is the work of Dr. Michael Persinger of Laurentian University.

www.laurentian.ca...

the pursuit and discovery of subtle interactions between the geophysical/ meteorological environment and human behavior.

Within the commercial setting, we have pursued the possibility that control of experience, from depression to memory, may be simulated by transcerebral application of complex magnetic field patterns associated with activity of either endogenous or exogenous ligands at the synapses.

As a human being, I am concerned about the illusionary explanations for human consciousness and the future of human existence. Consequently after writing the Neuropsychological Base of God Beliefs (1987), I began the systematic application of complex electromagnetic fields to discern the patterns that will induce experiences (sensed presence) that are attributed to the myriad of ego-alien intrusions which range from gods to aliens. The research is not to demean anyone's religious/mystical experience but instead to determine which portions of the brain or its electromagnetic patterns generate the experience. Two thousand years of philosophy have taught us that attempting to prove or disprove realities may never have discrete verbal (linguistic) solutions because of the limitation of this measurement. The research has been encouraged by the historical fact that most wars and group degradations are coupled implicitly to god beliefs and to the presumption that those who do not believe the same as the experient are somehow less human and hence expendable. Although these egocentric propensities may have had adaptive significance, their utility for the species' future may be questionable.

What he is doing is recreating the abduction experience using a controlled environment and electromagnetic stimuli to reproduce the effects of the Earths magnetic field on our neural paths.
Not sayin this is the answer just throwin it into the mix.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Why dont one of you abducties try this, seriously. Go to someone who has regular access to your house, someone who comes and goes freely, or start letting someone for a while (friend, family, trusted one) and tell them you want them to install some shiny new mini-surveillance camera's and motion sensors in your room oh...with in the next few months. Hell pay them to if you have to, buy the equipment, pay someone to teach them to do it, then have them do it on a random day when you're not there. Just make sure that you tell them to hide them well, no where obvious that you might run across them.

Problem solved. You won't know they're there.

EDIT: I know, I know, its inconvenient. But inconvenience is a small price to pay for proof.

[edit on 5-3-2006 by Delirious]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 05:05 AM
link   
its easy it does not happen and when it does then all proof is wiped so therefore it does not happen because without proof nothing nothing is real
the statement means try as you will to have some sort of hard proof that abduction happens to you and i bet you cant even with camares and people sitting by youre bed and when it happens no film no person sees anything
you know it does but whithout someone else or film to record it it does not happen have a shot it wont work been there done that good luck

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Go to someone who has regular access to your house, someone who comes and goes freely, or start letting someone for a while (friend, family, trusted one) and tell them you want them to install some shiny new mini-surveillance camera's and motion sensors in your room

Problem solved. You won't know they're there.

Yes you will, you told them to put them there!

I guess now this post is more directed to friends and families of abductees, to set up hidden cameras while the abductee is gone or at work or something. The subject can't actually know about or want this experiment like Delirious is suggesting. They have to be totally unaware that any of it is going on.

its easy it does not happen and when it does then all proof is wiped so therefore it does not happen because without proof nothing nothing is real
the statement means try as you will to have some sort of hard proof that abduction happens to you and i bet you cant even with camares and people sitting by youre bed and when it happens no film no person sees anything
you know it does but whithout someone else or film to record it it does not happen have a shot it wont work been there done that good luck

Longest run-on sentence ever
. But yeah.... so basically by what we are saying, if you sit there and you don't see anything, and the person STILL claims to be abducted, that pretty much proves that it is all happening in their head, since you didn't see any external signs of abduction. They didn't disappear, no aliens came into the house, they were just sleeping.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
wow, how'd that double post happen. o_O

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by terrylm

I don't necissarily agree with that. I don't think the abduction phenomenon is just a bunk of crazies, there has to be a kernel of truth there somewhere.If the abduction scenerior proves to be false then what's happening to some of these people? They can't all be lying.

I think one thing that everyone can agree to is the fact that something is happening, whether that be mentally or physically, it has to be something and what better way to find out than to sabotage yourself to capture them.

Yes you will, you told them to put them there!

I don't think it matter whether or not you know that with-in the next two months, 5 months, year there MIGHT be cameras in your house. That doesnt help anyone who might get that information with-in that time frame, they will just know that it MIGHT be there and this day or the next, but it MIGHT not be. Hell, if they're unsure about when maybe they won't come. That seems to be the case when camera's are involved, you'd figure a person being invaded so radically would jump at the chance to keep them away, even if it cost their lifes savings and more in tapes.

But they wouldnt even have to do that if they're reading this, buy digital equipment. There's no real problem with the idea, other than the fear of some that they will be found as liars and others the fear of their beleifs being proven wrong.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join