It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd post, 1st thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
i got the commendation to make my own thread, so i'll do that here! i'm a 17 year old boy from southern germany, who iss flooded since yesterday with conspiracies, but, somehow, after watching
this i'm believing that 9/11 was a fake .... but i'll continue iforming myself !!

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

CB x x x x x

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the grea ATS!

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hey, roman

There's plenty here to help you make up your mind and contribute to many debates

You've arrived at the best website to discuss what others say not to discuss at all:
Religion. Politics. Paranormal. UFOs. NWO. WOT. Podcasts.

Here
is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS
And be sure to check out Smokin BQB Threads to facilitate your enjoyment at ATS.

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member. After you have made 20 posts, you can u2u with all members.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.
And, for help to make those images fit and keep those links from going on forever, please see thisImage Size Guidelines

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as MyATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Also, there is Ignorance Denied, which requires a separate login.

Have a good time here

And,

Welcome to ATS

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
911 was a fake dude but don't believe the simple explanations of who did it. follow the cash man. Look at your own country and see how it is so controlled now and try and figure out who is running it.

top topics

join