It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She is such a @#!?*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Gurrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

I don't ever say this but i really hate this girl!

Long story short, we were best friends, she fell for some guy who fell for me (Which is not my fault, i did nothing to lead him on whatsoever.)

She has now turned into what us british call a 'chav' - Her idea of fun is now to get drunk, high and sleep with anything that comes near her.

She still makes that guy's living hell and i hate her for that - he is a real sweet guy and one of my best friends.

Now she has the cheek to swear at me for liking horses
I mean what teh f ??!?!

(For those that don't know, one of the only things I am good at is looking after horses /riding etc - only thing that makes me truely happy)

I wish i had never met her i really do! Why in God's name does being a horse-lover make me a freak?!?!

Sorry - i'm allways all happy i know
But she has just p*ssed me off so damned bad! She has called me everyword under the sun before and I did nothing but ask her what the matter was, and then helped her through whatever made her mad. I've done things that have got me in trouble with my mom before (Walking her home at 4am) (And walking the hour back home alone in the dark) I've done nothing but be nice to her!

I know it seems like a little thing like her being a b***** about me loving horses but

I hope she never gets the happiness that the horses i look after give to me :bnghd:

Sorry again - i had to get it off my chest

[ETA: btw we havent really been on friendly terms for a while. Though i've still tried my hardest to be nice. So any more insults towards me is totally uncalled for in my opinion
]

[edit on 4/3/06 by crookedblue]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Damned chavs!!!!

She's obviously bitter and is leading her life accordingly. What do you care? You always take the high road so what else can you do? You shouldn't let it bother you. Why doesn't this guy step up and be a man and tell her where to go?

Peace

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
crookedblue seems like she is jelouse of what you have!

Gosh if shes making you this sad then you need to get rid!

Tell her she you dont even know her anymore! And say your not the person who i became friends with,

People change and grow apart, sad part of life so do yourself a favor and move on, YOu love horses so focus on what makes you happy.

Good luck!

Her swearing at you about the horses is her way of trying to hurt you,

Think about it,,, she knows you love the horses so thats her fuel to hurt you with,

So dont lower your self to her,

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Thanks both of you.

This isn't like me at all
Honestly somebody could run up and insult me to the best of their ability, and i take no notice, i've allways been like that!

I've blocked her msn and deleted her phone numbers - I don't plan on talking to her again, ever.

She just aint worth it.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
A Chav huh? Good to see class snobbery is still alive and kicking. Where would we be with out over inflated egos, and disproportionate self regard?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb here... Does she look something like this...?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
american mad man, now that was'nt nice. even overweight and obese people have feelings.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by larry994
american mad man, now that was'nt nice. even overweight and obese people have feelings.

To quote you...

"Yeah, but who really cares?"

top topics

join