It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Carlssin, I think was for real, And I'll Tell You Why

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I think Andrew Carlssin was for real for one good reason. I worked on Wall Street for about 5 years. Insider trading happens all the time, but to take $800 and turn it into$350 million. Market was bad for 2003 when this happened. If you just insider information, maybe on a few companies, maybe. First to get insider information you have to know the top people of the companies, or people in real high places. And maybe you'd get 1 or 2, maybe. But, I'd like to know how many trades he did, held or how long, size of capital on each transacton, etc. AND, who bailed him out of jail?Thinkthat's a big clue, probably the biggest.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by blkhad
I'd like to know how many trades he did, held or how long, size of capital on each transacton, etc. AND, who bailed him out of jail?Thinkthat's a big clue, probably the biggest.

here are your answers... none and nobody.

he was made up by the weekly world news as a story and is just an urban legend.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
if he was made up can you give us the proof of yours please?

I agree theres a story in this, and agree that he was some kind of time traveller - Its just too vague though to have concrete proof either way. A very good thought provoking story though.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
doing what was claimed, in the period of time it was supposedly done in is enough to get you caught. if you know enough to come back in time and make a fortune, you will do it with the knowledge needed to get away with it.

if the common sense of that escapes you,

www.snopes.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Maybe, but here's a link to pictures of him with FBI.

www.ufodigest.com...

Originally posted by justyc

I'd like to know how many trades he did, held or how long, size of capital on each transacton, etc. AND, who bailed him out of jail?Thinkthat's a big clue, probably the biggest.

here are your answers... none and nobody.

he was made up by the weekly world news as a story and is just an urban legend.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Anoter good link. I like what he said abut the teeth on him.

www.mdcbowen.org...

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
OK that articles got me. I have absolutely no idea how he could of done what he did without being who he said he is. Thats just plain amazing.

Let the poor guy go, and if he is from the future he'll just go back a few million lighter and no harm done.

Any updates on this case at all?

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'm looking now. I found a good front photo of him, now I can't find it. I'm telling all of you, being in the market, you can't take $800 and turn it into $350 million without knowing every single tic on a stock! PERIOD! Insider, my ARSE! Has common sense here. Wouldn't alot of people in the market game do it and retire? The guy who owns the seat for IBM on the floor doesn't even make that in 2 weeks! And he gets a piece of every transaction, large or small.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Here's the front photo of him an article

www.yougottareadthis.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Maybe, but here's a link to pictures of him with FBI.
www.ufodigest.com...

you didnt look very hard at the title of that page or check the source of this one www.yougottareadthis.com... (its written in that little box)

if you really want to insist he exists, then why dont you go and ask the fbi for details of his arrest? they will know all about him and they even have his photo. you can show them that article if they claim they havent.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
one of your links is titled aprilfools.

since you insist on believing in something as inane as this, rather than fight it, let me tell you that the reason I know this is fake is because I come from the year 2294. If you want to learn all the secrets to make yourself rich beyond your wildest dreams, paypal me $1000 (a small sum for the amount of information I will pass on to you) and I will dole out some info.

paypal email

[email protected]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I hear what your saying. April Fools, yeah. All I'm saying, if there really was a "Andrew", it really happened. I think there alot more to this story then the time traveler JT. I can't even believe that Above Top has a tap for him on here! What a waste! And think of this. If it really happened and the B's know it's real. Would they really want it all over the papers? That's all I'm saying. Government can basicly hide anything they want. Look at 9/11, come on!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I've been in the backgrounds of the whole time travel...ufo excitement, taken in all information...im not in anyway saying that im right or more intelligent then anyone else, but everytime i read or hear about a time traveler such as Andrew Carlssin i think to myself "HUMAN NATURE". If you knew you could get away with making ALOT of money would you do it?? I don't care who you are you will do it. Everyone wants something, money, status, material or emtion that is our human nature. I believe in, my opinion, that anyone going from $800 to 350 million in a matter of days fully understands that it will not go unnotice. And if it was some "inside trading" what sources would risk that kind of info and garenteed prison time (if caught) to an indivisual of no importants. I know if i had that kind of info, i would not be letting that out if I wasn't PROFITTING. Once again we go back to human nature....please fill free to comment im in here for any feed back....neg or pos...ty

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Very interesting thought:

If Andrew Carlssin was insane when he stated he was from the future. How is his "confession" in prison, from a sane indivisual? I mean one second hes crazy..then heres come a confession, so hes sane now??

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
"In May of 2003 the media began to talk about the VERY Canadian oil reserves that Carlssin says he has figured a way to cheaply extract.

Hmmmm... did he use the money to create the technology?"

www.rumormillnews.com...

top topics

join