It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOP STORY: Simon Gray, original creator of ATS, Schedules First Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The previously unheard voice of AboveTopSecret.com founder SIMON GRAY will be heard on Friday March 10th on Ross Hemsworth's "Now THAT'S Weird" radio show.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Simon Gray will be the special guest of Ross Hemsworth on the Internet radio show Now THAT'S Weird on Friday March 10th.

Simon will be given the airwaves for one hour from 10 p.m. - 11 p.m. GMT (5 - 6 p.m. EST) and will be talking about why he set up ATS, and the plans for the future, as well as talking about who he is and why he has an interest in these issues.

You can tune in live at www.nettalkradio.co.uk

[edit on 3-4-2006 by Valhall]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I can't wait to hear this interview. Major score for nomadrush!

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Yes, i'm looking forward to chatting to him too.

Ross

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Ross

The show on March 10 will definitely have the largest audience of ATS members to date, and to think it all started with a 'puter service call to Cathe and Rick's during your recent visit to the States. Who'd a thunk it?!

The inclusion of a "NowThat'sWeird" forum on ATS, unprecedented exposure for ATS podcasts on your show, and now the interview with Simon. Funny how things seem to happen for a reason?!

D' and I anxiously await this upcoming show.

Thanks Ross!

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Im going to call in a mention Bill O'riley.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Yes thanks Jon - much appreciated for directing me to ATS.

Ross

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomadrush
Yes thanks Jon - much appreciated for directing me to ATS.

Ross

Most welcome, of course

All I did was open the door [browser], for demonstrative purposes.

"Cathe, your connection is now fully functional ... and lo and behold ? ... Oh, that's AboveTopSecret.com"

It was you that boldly stepped through the door!

I make no claim to what took place after that.

You know I wish nothing more than awareness, enlightenment and prosperity for all.

Keep doing what you do best Ross!

[edit: to add]
I'm looking forward to Grilled Simon ... jokingly of course, as all of your guests are given free reign as to what they choose to expose, discuss, etc.

[edit on 3/4/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I'm very much looking forward to taking part in the show, and hope I can provide interest and intrigue to all those listening.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Mr.Nomadrush and Sir Gray *nods*

Much looking forward to hearing this.
Should be wonderful.

Kudos to you both for doing this.

--Kit.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Too cool.

Will the interview be available at a later time for those who can't hear the live broadcast?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
DTOM, it will be made available as a podcast after the live broadcast.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I thought that might be the case, but figured it would be good to post that info here.
Thanks!

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I am eager to hear the voice of Simon Gray (or his "front man"). The more one digs into the identity of Simon Gray the more interesting it gets.

First, there seem to be a plethora of simon grays in England, it's almost as if Simon Gray, the name, was the equivelent of John Doe, or John Smith in the US.

There is a playwright, an author, a character in a novel, a female electronica musician, and a quaker all with the name simon gray. There also seems to be a few simon grays that do websites.

there are also quite a few entries on a myriad of blogs by "simon gray".....the one common factor is that there never is a profile listed for simon.

Is simon even real?

I bet the Simon Gray that will be interviewed on the radio show will sound incredibly debonaire and suave and cool........like you would expect James Bond to sound like (the real james bond, sean connery).

All that I know is that I'll be listening.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Interplanetary Man Of Mystery

Originally posted by SimonGray
I'm very much looking forward to taking part in the show, and hope I can provide interest and intrigue to all those listening.

Just be sure to lay on the suave sophisticated tones -- a clipped patrician Oxford accent should do nicely.

After all, as the Blue Raja might say of you, "He's terribly mysterious!"

Just look at the picture from the ATS front page:

Positively dashing, I dare say.

Sorry about the eye, though. I'm sure it was all good fun until somebody put that out.

Of course, my suggestion still stands that you could get a rise out of all of us by opening with something like this...

"Oi guv! Le's ge' to i' cuz oi go' a lo' to towk abou'!"

Bloody roight!

Break a leg, guv.

top topics

join