It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Egypt an ancient alien crash site?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
That would make a great movie.
Along with Stargate and Fith Element

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Good point Velvet! Actually it is a crater left by a bolide. If it had been a spaceship then I doubt that anyone would have survived. The crater is also millions of years older, so I doubt that any aliens would have hung about for that long to wait for the local funny-looking chimps to evolve to the point where they could build a giant pointy thing.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I am stil undecided upon how the pyramids came about.. Many people have given little disregard to the skill of the Egyptians at creating such masterpieces.. so good that the theroy of extraterrestrial help is alos looked at. Apart from the obvious structure the internal maze/booby traps/disguises inside the pyramid is absolutely brilliant.. a well architectured creation often over looked. (www.ancientegypt.co.uk...)

Another interesting fact.. and a possible answer to a question earlier IF aliens were involved is why they would create these structures.. Well in answer to this is looking towards the stars and how the pyramids are aligned with stars.. wouldn't an alien race need to have navigational devices on earth showing where to land or giving them an indication of where aout they were?? Just an idea.. it could just as likely be amore of a mystical Egyptian thing involving the stars as indicated in this link: (news.bbc.co.uk...)

Just afew idea.. I'm stil undecided and wouldn't particular like to comment either way!

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
might get some answers about the pyramids from here

www.bibleufo.com...

The purpose of this work is to present proof that the UFOs in our modern skies have been flying in those skies for the entirety of world history. The beings controlling these high tech flying vehicles are not "aliens", in the sense that they are visitors to this world, but in fact the same beings that terra formed / created the biosphere we inhabit. Human beings have recorded the presence of these beings since the dawn of time, and are more closely related to them than has been revealed by the true powers in control of the information, which forms the mainstream view of this concept.
This work does not attempt to prove God is an alien; it presents ample evidence and simple logic that the Gods have been mistaken for an alien race. We present this evidence to show mankind that there are forces on this planet, which have reason to condition mankind into believing the Earth is under threat of an alien invasion. Those forces are now manipulating mankind into a warlike and defensive posture, which will soon be refocused from the current planetary terrorist threat to an “extraterrestrial” terrorist threat, an invasion from space. The result is all humanity will unite against the returning fleet of the Christ returning to Earth to capture, and imprison those evil forces plaguing the planet. Mankind is being recruited to arm itself with massive planetary, and space based weapons to fight against a destructive alien invasion, which will actually be the returning Christ they claim to worship, and expect to save the world.
The Greatest Deception is that mankind has been falsely led to believe that the Gods could pose a threat to the very race they created. And as the deception grows the true enemy is destroying the planet's environment, and the wealth, diversity, and social structure of all global civilizations through monetary, and social control in every aspect of life. The ultimate goal is world domination by global corporate financial powers and social monitoring, with the resulting threat of planetary devastation, and eventual destruction. The ultimate eradication of all known life will be stayed only by the intervention of those beings flying in our skies, as evidenced in the writings of the world's ancient cultures. One of those ancient writings is the King James Bible, a work that could just as easily be called, "The Ultimate Guide To UFOs And Their Occupants"

[edit on 27-3-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by croaker013
ok.....

so why would aliens come here to build a pyramid? well... oviously, you didnt completely get my theory. For them to be here in the first place (Egypt is what were talking about here.) I was saying 'IF' they crash landed around egypt... key word being crash landed... meaning stuck their, then phhh... why not build a pryamid??? and who said I said it was their idea? I didnt. The pharaoh's wanted a great tomb so maybe the aliens helped design a great tomb for the leader of that land at that time.

but back to your question... why do they susposably come here to butcher cattle? why do they come here to stick probes up our broweye? why bother? im just going to go out on a limb and say... because they can.

"Believe nothing you hear, and half of what you see" - Quote

maybe structures were built that way where they came from. what would we build if we were stuck on another planet? something we build on our home planet.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung

might get some answers about the pyramids from here

www.bibleufo.com...

The purpose of this work is to present proof that the UFOs in our modern skies have been flying in those skies for the entirety of world history. The beings controlling these high tech flying vehicles are not "aliens", in the sense that they are visitors to this world, but in fact the same beings that terra formed / created the biosphere we inhabit. Human beings have recorded the presence of these beings since the dawn of time, and are more closely related to them than has been revealed by the true powers in control of the information, which forms the mainstream view of this concept.
This work does not attempt to prove God is an alien; it presents ample evidence and simple logic that the Gods have been mistaken for an alien race. We present this evidence to show mankind that there are forces on this planet, which have reason to condition mankind into believing the Earth is under threat of an alien invasion. Those forces are now manipulating mankind into a warlike and defensive posture, which will soon be refocused from the current planetary terrorist threat to an “extraterrestrial” terrorist threat, an invasion from space. The result is all humanity will unite against the returning fleet of the Christ returning to Earth to capture, and imprison those evil forces plaguing the planet. Mankind is being recruited to arm itself with massive planetary, and space based weapons to fight against a destructive alien invasion, which will actually be the returning Christ they claim to worship, and expect to save the world.
The Greatest Deception is that mankind has been falsely led to believe that the Gods could pose a threat to the very race they created. And as the deception grows the true enemy is destroying the planet's environment, and the wealth, diversity, and social structure of all global civilizations through monetary, and social control in every aspect of life. The ultimate goal is world domination by global corporate financial powers and social monitoring, with the resulting threat of planetary devastation, and eventual destruction. The ultimate eradication of all known life will be stayed only by the intervention of those beings flying in our skies, as evidenced in the writings of the world's ancient cultures. One of those ancient writings is the King James Bible, a work that could just as easily be called, "The Ultimate Guide To UFOs And Their Occupants"

[edit on 27-3-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
good stuff Funkydung....

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
thanks but its a discussion that is trapped in an endless circle. the same subject is debated over and over again daily. too bad this thread is dying a slow death, but itll pop its head up again shortly im sure.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I tend to think that if aliens were involved in pyramid construction, they would at the very least have introduced the concept of the wheel. No wheel, no aliens.

Harte

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I think i have the explaination for not having the wheel. what if the "alien" that crashed into eqypt were so far advanced that they didnt have wheels? when we think of UFO's you think anti gravity "floating" crafts. if you have a vehicle that floats what good would a wheel do for you? When 8 tracks came out they were the newest technology for music at the time and everyone knew what they were and how they worked, give a teenager now adays an 8 track and they wont know what it is. once something is out dated, it gets forgotten. they could have had anti gravity propulsion for a thouand years, and the "aliens" wouldnt have ever even seen a wheel or know what one was. Know why wouldnt the "aliens" have tought the eqyptians how to use the antigravity propulsion? they probly tried, but without the resources, it would have been hard, and the egyptians wouldnt have been able to comprehend the technology to do it. I have tryed many times to teach my stepmother how to do simple computer things like using e-mail and she still always asks me how to attach files, and use spell check.

hope this helps clear things up

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
why would an extremely advanced civilization that can travel thousands of light years using technology we can only dream of create monumental structures of very simple design (on the outside at least) out of simple stone?

Why not some superstrong anti corrosive alloy? or diamond?

And when it comes to the GP, why did they leave the lowest chamber unfinished?

The pyramids were made by humans - anyone out there that has cut stone for a living can show you just how easy (and accuate) even hard granite will cleave if you know how to "read the stone"

I have personally split large granite blocks using nothing more than a hammer and chisel by reading the lines in the stone.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte
I tend to think that if aliens were involved in pyramid construction, they would at the very least have introduced the concept of the wheel. No wheel, no aliens.

Harte

Not only that, but they'd have done a much better job of smoothing and meshing the stones. They'd be of a uniform size, for one thing.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Check out the Graham Hancock and Robert Bauval books for more on the purpose of the pyramids and the sphinx, though nothing on any aliens, sadly. And I have to agree that finding a crater, I personally would look to a meteor long before my thinking turned to aliens.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Firstly, lets look at this:

Originally posted by Funkydung
maybe structures were built that way where they came from. what would we build if we were stuck on another planet? something we build on our home planet.

Say you crashed on an alien world, your home is on the other side of the galaxy. Wouldn't you want to see somthing something familiar that isn't your ruined ship or your dead friends.

Now maybe the aliens didn't build pyramids of super advanced ploymers or metals or whatever because our planet's natural metals differ from theirs. With their ship totalled they wouldn't have the facilities to scan what we have and check compatabilities etc.

The post about the wheel is bang on. I am 18 okay? The other day my grandfather (who comes from Jamaica and thinks you have to shout down a phone to be heard) asked me to go to the shop and get him an 'almanac'. I looked at him as if he was senile and asked my mum what it was. Its a calendar. My sister, who can work an iPod, mp3, cd player, stereo and PC thought a vinyl was a frisbee.
My point? If its obsolete, its forgotten.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by piersploughman
why would an extremely advanced civilization that can travel thousands of light years using technology we can only dream of create monumental structures of very simple design (on the outside at least) out of simple stone?

Why not some superstrong anti corrosive alloy? or diamond?

And when it comes to the GP, why did they leave the lowest chamber unfinished?

The pyramids were made by humans - anyone out there that has cut stone for a living can show you just how easy (and accuate) even hard granite will cleave if you know how to "read the stone"

I have personally split large granite blocks using nothing more than a hammer and chisel by reading the lines in the stone.

well they didnt choose to come here they were sent here. they were cast down to this planet. same ole story. you know the one. personally i belive that the greap pyramid is just the top or the capstone. the rest is buried under the sands. sorta a mega pyramid that could hold thousands of people. like this one en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
That pyramid was amazing!!! Maybe that was the original intention of the pyramids but they were to be built with people living underground as opposed to above.
It would make sense considering they'd be living in a stone building with little ventilation in northern africa close to the equator.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I always have wonder how man kind since its humble beginnings before the one God believe always looked to the skies for answers to their origins.

Before the one God belief their believes were linked to many Gods and their home was from their havens.

During ancient rituals man also received guidance from all kind of strange apparitions and sign from the skies.

Even the bible have references to this heavenly signs.

Perhaps it was more that meets the eye when it comes with all these ancients references to heavenly beings were nothing more than the present of visitors from another place.

But because ancient man could not understand these things they started to rely on religion to make sense of what they could not within their own limited understanding at the time.

Interesting theory that egypt may have been a landing site for alliens or even a crash site.

Is many theories like that going around.

[edit on 8-4-2006 by marg6043]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join