It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real way to get in area 51 no joke guys this could work

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
i know there is alot of posts about this but here is the best version yet, First you buy 2 or 3 thousand white jeeps and get people to dress in camo and get fake liscene plates of the government ones. Then get about 30 or 40 people to to go set off sensors around the peremiter and then when the guards go investagate we all drive our 2 to 3 thousand white jeeps in. Of course we will all be equiped with cb radios tuned to area 51 frequency and be talking and screaming. Then nobody will be able to tell us apart from them. Of course we would get all our 2 to 3 thousand vechicles equiped with bullet proof glass and bomb proof plating and have gas masks ready and i think we can fool them then we can go acces the bulidings and take photos transmit them back using the satelites at area 51 and hopefully we can steal an alien

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by snobird
i know there is alot of posts about this but here is the best version yet, First you buy 2 or 3 thousand white jeeps and get people to dress in camo and get fake liscene plates of the government ones. Then get about 30 or 40 people to to go set off sensors around the peremiter and then when the guards go investagate we all drive our 2 to 3 thousand white jeeps in. Of course we will all be equiped with cb radios tuned to area 51 frequency and be talking and screaming. Then nobody will be able to tell us apart from them. Of course we would get all our 2 to 3 thousand vechicles equiped with bullet proof glass and bomb proof plating and have gas masks ready and i think we can fool them then we can go acces the bulidings and take photos transmit them back using the satelites at area 51 and hopefully we can steal an alien

you cazy man

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
OMG my favorite part is the "Stealing an Alien" part.

Take my word for it, stealing an alien is not what it is cracked up to be.

Back in '87 my comrade and myself found a way to covertly sneak into Makavelle Armoury in the Dunsee province.

We knew there were aliens being hidden in the fourth building to the west of the entry gate.

We got inside the base and the building and stole ourselves an alien.

During the escape chase my comrade, Vladmir was shot and taken into custody (I never heard from him again).

Anyway, so I went home and now I am sitting around like "I've got an alien locked in my basement, now what?"

One day he got out while I was down at the unemployment office getting my check, he found his way to the kitchen and drank all of my Becks Beer and started watching The Price is Right on the tele.

Well, he became addicted to the beer and Bob Barker, so now I have a drunk, fat, lazy and jobless alien on my couch.

I have had to give up unemployment to get 2 jobs to help pay to feed and clothe the lazy son of a b****

And to make matters worse he recently found out how to order videos from our cable PAY PER VIEW service, so my cable bill last month was $178.43.

Stealing an alien is not what it is cracked up to be, so please for the love of all that is kind, gentle and earthly think twice before going ahead with your fool proof plan!

- One Man Short

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
First, you don't think it will be bloody well obvious that 2-3 THOUSAND vehicles are coming? Do you think only the exact legal bounds of the Area is only what's patrolled/surveilled, and not outside of it?

Second, where do you get that white jeeps would make you in-distinguishable? Every clip I've seen of Cammo dudes are in black vehicles.

Third, have you forgotten about air cover, and the known fighter/choppers that abound in that region?

NN

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
er one man short, he meant a space alien not a Mexican alien.....ROFL

And the building is an immigration detention facility i bet... man you helped a real live alien into the USA!

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Ahhh dammit!

When he told me he was from Meterscmidt, I thought he meant the planet, I bet he meant Bulgaria.

You know, things are starting to make alot more sense now.

So, you mean to tell me Vladmir gave his life so I could feed and clothe a Bulgarian?

Thats a real bad move on my part for our friendship.

- One Man Short

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

You do realise what you just said is a planned militia / rebel assault on a highly defended base? Which in itself is considered treason to plot something of the sort. That the EG&G is only the people guarding the perimeter, not the interior. The interior is defended by actual military forces... included armed helicopters, minefields, defense latice systems, bunkers, and potentially armored vehicles in hangers. Which means, EG&G's white jeeps are shootable. You would only suceed in becoming bright white targets driving down the only accessable areas towards armed units.

IF you did suceed in a few people getting in, they would need the security key cards to open air tight, pressure locked blast doors to get into the important facilities above and under Immigrant Valley. IF you suceeded in that for some reason, you would have to deal with possible interior defenses. If a public Nuclear Lab in California has gattling guns for defense in their hallways and on their vehicles, next to a neighborhood, then it is quite believable that a top secret military base would have them too. Not to mention other toys.

Oh don't forget, the guards know everyone's faces, so you couldn't infiltrate after the chaos calmed down... if you did for some reason, and got a susposed "alien" or some other equipment. How do you plan to run it back through those defenses, to your possibly shot up vehicle, and out of the grounds... when everyone and their grandmother will lay fire on YOUR vehicle. Oh they won't stop if you exit the grounds. Nearby bases would be told some fib or something... they would launch assault helicopters, bombers, fighter jets, and so forth. If they employed their "UFO" craft, that can go way faster than any car, hover, turn on a dime, and only God knows what else....

Tell me, how would you get away? How would you get down open highway in the open, dry desert. In your white jeep, already shot up, with the entire US Military following you, their grand mothers trying to hit your car with their walkingsticks if they must.

If you did get in... you won't get out.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
more or less just an idea ive never seen these balck vehicles only the white jeep cherokees and the grey ish ford trucks

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Thats one funny idea you got. Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
maybe ghile suits minesweepers and something to disguise our heat signature

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I'm sooooooooooooooo in

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Pfffffffffffffffffft
*does the mexican hat dance*

Still in for it !

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Come on you guys got it all worng, you never walk in through the front door, if your gonna rob a house. You always use a window, or the backdoor, at least thats what the shows on t.v tell you.*wink**wink*.
If you want I can put you in touch with a person, that knows someone, whos granfather's sister has a uncle whos kid has a deep surface drill. That you guys can use to tunnel your way into and up underneath the base. The drill even has a defense laser sysem on it, in case of earth dwelling reptilians.
Yeah good luck going with your plan though.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   

...ive never seen these balck vehicles only the
white jeep cherokees and the grey ish ford trucks

Rock colored vehicles would be ideal.
No wait, TRANSPARENT vehicles would
be more idealer.

Or how about we rent a 747, paint
"Air Force One" on the side and just
fly into the base? We could get on CB
channel 51 and call them and say
"This is the president. I'm coming in to
have a look at what you guys are doing
there at Dreamland". Only one person would
have to act like the president. And he could
wear a surgical mask or something to cover his
face. Tell everybody he has a cold and he doesn't
want to spread germs. The rest of us could act like
we were Secret Service or the president's doctor
or shoe shine boy or personal chef.

It'll be simple. They'll want to show us everything!
"Here, Mr Pres, is where the Alien Grays live. We
feed them missing children and they give us cool
technology like cellphones and Nintendo and Tivo".

When we have had enough of Groom then we could
fly to Dulce, if we have time left on our 747 rental.

And if there's still time left after that we could
all go to Hooters for hot wings.

I'm sure it would work.

Sarge

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
sounds good guys lets cobine all at once one group go set off sensors the other drive 3,00 vehicles in the other fly in on the fake presidents plane and the last group use the drill and we can all meet at the secret subway tunnel leading to dulce (this keeps getting better) im accepting paypal donations now haha

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
how would any of you guys fool retnal scanners, fingerprint locks, and doors that only opened when a transmitter in someones body emited a certain signal on a certain frequency. Its not gonnna work

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Just out of interest, would soldiers really shoot 6,000 civilians? They must have a slight bit of a conscience somewhere in them.
Also, if you don't come from America, its not treason.
I think a really good way to get people to go and invade, sorry infiltrate area 51 is to frame them with a cartoon thats insulting to muslims, and you get about 1 million free helpers.

Sorry that is a joke, I do not support insulting muslims for no apparent reason, so don't ban me from the site.

[edit on 5-3-2006 by apex]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
We've discussed this before many times & have came to the same conclusion each time, the only possibal way u can enter is through invisiblity & it's not been discovered yet or through mini cams wired & connected to the big guys. Spying is ur only hope or else as said before, the locks on every door & hanger will be secured with a push of a button, unless of course u get to the control room, not gonna happen, this is rediculous guys cmon

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
How about renting an old C-141 and getting about 600 of your skydiving buddies to make a pass over Area 51 and have everyone bail out. Sure, the aircraft would be blown out of the sky and many skydivers would die before hitting the ground, but at least a few would get to the ground alive and maybe one would live to tell about it. It's worth a shot, don't you think?

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
sounds like a plan. Lets drop with psg-1sd's and silenced p90's and thermal scopes/goggles. we could use some serious donations though... maybe theres a silenced 50 cal rifle that could be used. still AA guns pose a huge threat maybe we could have uav's doing sead and interception. how will the jumpers get back though... maybe we could drop a humvee for the survivers. I'll check for gear lists but this is by far the best (albieyt most expensive) plan maybe we could get a foreign government to financially support some of this

[edit on 3/5/06 by TristanBW9456]

the sniper rifle is the russian VSSK Vychlop ("Exhaust") silenced sniper rifle (

[edit on 3/5/06 by TristanBW9456]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join