It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Reptilians

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
If you have a friend or family who is not a human and you would clal them reptilians dont cut them out of your life they arent dangerous.
also the cold stare is not a cold stare its a normal thing any one can have

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
No the people you call dangerous reptilians arnt smarter all humans are as smart.

question is answered...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
If you wish too see a person from another realm you have too turn a part of your brains on I recommend you dont do that and the evil demons are ont one step a head people on this world are all half blind if yall human

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
They have evolved beyond the point of needing a physical body. They are pure energy beings. They are the one's that influence people to do the evil they do. They gave us their mind. They taught us how they think. They are the little devil on your shoulder. Being outside this realm they can influence people and people take it as their own will, their own thoughts. They are the 'demons' that the royal families and such call upon in occult rituals. They can give power over the material realm to those that follow them.

My Answers...
no one has physically evolved beyond physical body its how you view thhing in this world of Illusions.everyone is pure energy.no one gave minds too anybody.all the things anyone does is by own will and by own actions.no one can give power over anything or any one.no one is a devil.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
People may remark, that some of these GOP are "cold blooded lizards". But that doesn't mean, that they literally are reptilian.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by whitelightwolf

Let's see. If someone threw blood on me I would become unglued and I'm not even a reptilian. The animal would come out in me and my first instinct would to beat the crap out of the guy who threw the blood on me. That isn't a wise test to try.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparkey76
Can I ask, does anyone know if its the Nephilim that may be these reptilan things?
[edit on 24-2-2010 by Sparkey76]

It is possible for the devil & his angels to be trying to re-create their Nephilim that existed so long ago. It is possible that they would create physical reptilians, as well as other hybrid men with their dna modified by the fallen angels. In english, we would think giants, from the hebrew word for Nephilim, though not all Nephilim are giants. Goliath was one such giant, did you know he had 4 brothers who were also giants? King Og of Bashan was another giant mentioned in the Bible. Golgatha, where the cruxifiction of Jesus Christ took place, was said to be the place where King David put the skull of Goliath.

Now the greek word for nephilim we know as Titan, which means 'earth born'. Gives new meaning to "Clash of the Titans" now, doesn't it? Perhaps the greek myths were really based on the stories of some of the Nephilim before the flood of Noah then.

Well at least check out Soundgarden's "Black Hole Sun", because they seem to be singing about the reptilians hiding amoung us, and whatever that destroying star is.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TC Mike

Everyone knows some people get snakey when they have a few drinks. What's new about that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join