It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Reptilians

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   
That's right. You've asked for it. You want to believe. You want proof. Today is your lucky day. The following are the things I'll need to prove their existence once and for all.

1. A fairly large budget. Many millions of dollars will be necessary. I'll need to pay the scientists and have enough money for equipment.

2. Scientists. Depending on the level of expertise, I should be able to get away with a dozen or so.

3. Time. It's going to take some time to develope a device that can record from that realm. The more budget and scientists the less time it will take and visa versa.

4. No Dogs. Talking about the government dogs here. Keep em off my back and you'll get your proof. Otherwise all my scientists will end up like the long list of microbiologists.

I personally won't need too much of a salary. Just enough to get by is fine. We can get started immediately. Seeing that the gov doesn't want to share it's technology with us ordinary people the only choice we have is to create it ourselves.

So who wants proof? Let's do this thing!

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
That sounds like an awesome plan!!! There is one way to uncover them. And that is to catch them. Take a picture with a flash...or...I don't know! Oh wait! yes I do! get a blood bad, and throw it at them. THey won't be able to hold their form at all! People will freak! Imagine if you dumped pigs blood on the queen or....Tony Blair! Make it secret, and maybe they'll shift!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This is very generic. What do you need millions of dollars to do? Retire in Jamaica?
Scientist, which scientist? Geologist you mean or biologist?

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
With millions I could buy my own island. But no, that's not what it's for.

The millions are for equipment and a base of operations to conduct R&D. And of course, to pay and house the scientists.

Actually, this thread is to show that there's no way we can get ahold of the technology to prove the existence of conscious energy beings. Even if I was able to get the first 3 there is no way number 4 could happen unless it was the government themselves that was funding it.

This thread was simply the logical way to show that we can't prove the existence of reptilians because all the necessary things are kept well outside of our reach.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Are Reptilians - if they do indeed exist - able to be caught on camera? I would think yes, so what would make it so hard to stake out one of the many places that Reptilians have these monthly rituals?

For example, that church in Long Beach, as given evidence to in the Arizona Wilder interview?

Or do these lizards have a sixth sense that will alert them to observers or something? I mean, all you need in a camera, not 10 million dollars, time, and scientists.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
Are Reptilians - if they do indeed exist - able to be caught on camera? I would think yes, so what would make it so hard to stake out one of the many places that Reptilians have these monthly rituals?

For example, that church in Long Beach, as given evidence to in the Arizona Wilder interview?

Or do these lizards have a sixth sense that will alert them to observers or something? I mean, all you need in a camera, not 10 million dollars, time, and scientists.

No, the lizards in question are not of this realm. They are out of phase with this realm so cannot be caught on our primitive film. That's what the research would be for. To produce a technology that can record that realm. Kinda like how our radio telescopes pick up stuff we can't see or hear.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I think the concept that holds people back is the whole shape-shifting thing. When using that term it conjures up pictures of werewolves or shamanistic animal transformation. I just don't see it that way.

A reptilian can exist in the same space as a human. Due to the way matter is mostly space and the way the energy body is highly energetic sub-particles that slide past atoms. Think of a spirit possession where the spirit takes over the human body. It's the same concept.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Arm of Geddon,

You are partially right.

The fact is, that there are two types of Draco/Reptilian, and that is of the Astral and that is of the physical universe.

You can see the ones in physical universe, but cannot see the ones in astral, as its frequency range is not viewable by the naked eye.

Fondly enough, the elite worship the Astral Draco.......and human possession is that of an Astral entity occupying the human body. Of course, the oversoul of the astral entity and the human must be one and the same, thus the Astral entity is 'related' to the human being possessed. They MUST be the same, otherwise the human body will reject the possession.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally psoted by Arm Of Geddon
They are out of phase with this realm . . .

What do you mean by out-of-phase? Does this mean out of tune, rather like a radio trying to pick up 109.9 when it is set to 109.3?

I would think that they would have to be perfectly in sync with the time/matter relations of our dimension to be seen, heard and felt.

And our rather primitive film records visible light. People are able to see reptilians. There is no disputing that. So why cannot film 'see' them?

If you could explain thsi fully I would be much obliged.

But I'll agree with you about wasted space. Everything material is made of atoms. You could compare the nucleus of your average atom with a baseball in the middle of a football stadium. The electrons would be orbiting in the seats. That means that about 99.9999 per cent of everything is wasted space. Amazing.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Watch-the-rocks,

Even the electrons spinning around atoms theory is being disputed, a modern day scientist has claimed that the electrons actually spin into the nucleas and its impact then sends it thwarting out again.......and thus again back to the centre...continously doing so...

Rather interesting concept!

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I am aware of the theories concearning atomic structure. It was drilled into me many a time how much our understanding of the atom has evolved over time.

But the concept is still sound.

Now if Geddon could get round to replying . . .

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks

Originally psoted by Arm Of Geddon
They are out of phase with this realm . . .

What do you mean by out-of-phase? Does this mean out of tune, rather like a radio trying to pick up 109.9 when it is set to 109.3?

I would think that they would have to be perfectly in sync with the time/matter relations of our dimension to be seen, heard and felt.

And our rather primitive film records visible light. People are able to see reptilians. There is no disputing that. So why cannot film 'see' them?

If you could explain thsi fully I would be much obliged.

Running low on the cognitive juices here. Out-of-phase isn't an exact term. It's just a relative description. But yes, their frequency cannot be picked up by our senses.

See Merger's response above about the physical and astral Dracos. I'll proceed from there.

The physical reptilians can be caught on film. From what I can tell the majority of the physical ones are in bases scattered around the solar system. They don't come out. Therefore, to catch them on film would mean you have access to alien bases. I don't have the clearance.

However, there is a race of evolved reptilians that live underground. They are not the ones I'm talking about but are the one's most people have seen. They do surface now and again. I have no desire to prove their existence. They wish to be left alone until humans can evolve past their retard phase.

There are entrances to their underground cities and people have found them. I wouldn't suggest anyone try it though. Yes, it would be easier to take a camera and go down one of these entrances. Easier does not mean safer though. I'm not about to test their defense systems just to get a picture.

If I haven't explained it adequately yet, please let me know. I'm about out of phase myself and need some rest.

Peace

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Arm of Geddon, you made me laugh with the "They wish to be left alone until humans can evolve past their retard phase" quote....hehe.

On a more serious note, I know of an Aboriginal elder here in Australia that has met with an underground draco....

In actuality, the underground draco do not support the agenda of the draco above, a little war here, and the elite are stuck right in the middle.......with an offshoot of 4th reich attacking them as well........ the elite have quite a lot of enemies!!!

I also know that the Aboriginals know more about the truth of life than the white population, their 'dream world' stories give a clear indication of this, because the 'dream world' is in fact the location where dialogue is made between your soul and your oversoul...

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Arm of Geddon, you made me laugh with the "They wish to be left alone until humans can evolve past their retard phase" quote....hehe.

Out of all my horribly stupid quips you laugh at that one? Sheesh. Looks like my intergalactic stand-up routine needs work.

In actuality, the underground draco do not support the agenda of the draco above

That is correct. It would be wonderful to share the surface world with them. Unfortunately, that would not work. Humans are still scared of their own shadow. That's a long way from accepting bi-pedal reptiles that are smarter than us.

a little war here, and the elite are stuck right in the middle.......with an offshoot of 4th reich attacking them as well........ the elite have quite a lot of enemies!!!

That's what they get for selling out their own race. Even the negative Dracos see no honor in these poor excuses for "human". Mark my words. Once the Annunaki ships get here the elite will be the first to be sent back to the spirit realm. But not before their physical and astral bodies are consumed for the tastiest treat on planet Earth. Can you imagine the density of fear energy in the elite? Mmmm. Mmmm. Good.

Actually, I don't wish anything bad on the elite. I have no issue with them personally. I just use the negative because that's what they react to. And I have a slim hope that they might get a clue before the rest of the story is played out. I guess I got a soft spot for lost souls.

What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and suffer the loss of his own soul?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Suppose you get all of these resources and find no evidence. Then what?

[edit on 6-3-2006 by Unreal Reality]

[edit on 6-3-2006 by Unreal Reality]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unreal Reality
Suppose you get all of these resources and find no evidence. Then what?

Get smarter scientists? What did Edison do when he didn't get the light bulb to work? He kept trying.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Alright, I know my idea sounded stupid, but I have a bunch of plans in order to expose these reptilians. First off, they DO exist, but on a different demension then us. It's hard for out human mind to comprehend this. Anyways, here's how you can do it.

1.) Knowing, and hearing that reptilians are not able to hold their form if they get so much the sent of blood, then they will shape shift.
So wha you could do is somehow splash somebody with blood...have them go over to the person who is said to be a reptilian. Or, you could somehow splash them...but here's how you get your proof.

2.) This is a dangerous method, but conjuring them is an idea. And they WILL come, I have no doubt about that.

3.) Slip in some blood into one of their foods..thought that is a highly impossible task, I wouldn't reccomend it.

4.) Do what Geddon said, and find a way to take a picture of the demension.. However..my friend AngelWings9999, said she had seen these cat people, they reflected off from light on the window..so...possibly that would be another way? With sun light...

5.) Try to get an interview with one..like Tony Blair, and encage them! lol, poor blood on them, if they shapeshift, you've got your reptilian, but it would prolly be pissed.

6.) Astral Projection- I find that you encounter many alien beings when going out of body, or O.B.E. It is not myth, it can't be, Aliens do exist, how else can you explain people seeing the same thing? And also I just listened to a pod cast about a dream. Well, same thing...happened to me.

*Note*- I am betting you the only way you can expose the reptilians is by exposing them to the scent of blood. Then you will get your proof.

*whitelightwolf* *the blood could be an easy task....just find someone that Arizona said was a reptile* easy as that...but...if you are alone. DON'T DO IT. The reptilian will kill you, going for your throat and the intestines..their favorite part...yuck.

I am going to do a podcast about reps, and about what happened to me! Alright, peace!

*K*

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Uhh, yeah, what Arizona Wilder said, some Reptilians do have these meetings/rituals, where they wear rodes, shape shift, and kill people. Now even if the actual animals are unable to be caught on film, would it not be interesting to at least see the Queen Mother in a dark satanic robe, see her body turn invisible, and the robe swell up until it was about 6 feet tall? And then to see someones throat sliced as through magic? I mean, jeez, it would be so easy to expose these guys, if it is at all true, of course.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
"mean, jeez, it would be so easy to expose these guys, if it is at all true, of course."

Yeh it would, thats why there are films of active skull and bones rituals, and active bohemian grove rituals where presidents and prime ministers take place! All of course, wearing KKK outfits!

Did you notice the SIZE of the queens' mothers' coffin? GODAM i'm sure a 7 ft, 3 ft wide reptilian could fit in that thing! whoah....maybe because there WAS a 7 ft 3 ft wide reptilian in that thing......

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I have seen em from the 4th demension...it is so hard to get proof.

I think that we will get proof though...will somebody please just monitor these guys and get them open to blood? If Arizona Wilder is correct, which I think she is...then they will not be able to hold their forms...they will shift!

One way to do this...is to send a woman with a period near bucking ham palace. Ack..sounds stupid and crazy, but you could be like, "Please!! Help....my stomach...then drop on the ground." Hhaha, surely Prince Charles will run out and check you out. No doubt about it. You know how strong a sharks scent is? Well...it's like that. They are always hidden.

but seriously, the queen has to get out. All she does is sit down on a platform and wave. lol. the lady has got to get some exercise. I mean look at her, she looks depressed...unhappy. Cold stare..oh wait I forgot, that's the reptilian stare
if only people would just get them and MAKE them shift....

I have a plan in the future, a big MASTER plan to expose the reps...and it may just work. hey why don't ya think they allow women to those rituals eh? At Bohemian Grove? Yes I know it's secretive..but oh I thought they said it was all in good fun....? So what people go there to the grove to watch staged acts and plays...why shouldn't this be any different. Gee I wonder....stupid reps.....

*watch for me queen...I'll expose you.....*

[edit on 7-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join