It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: The Conspiracy Hour: Aliens and Strange Phenomena (4th March 2006)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   

PODcast: The Conspiracy Hour: Aliens and Strange Phenomena (4th March 2006)
The third segment for this week's episode of The Conspiracy Hour, titled 'Aliens, UFO's and other Strange Phenomena, also Tech Talk'.

length: 16:49
file: atscpod_1501.mp3
size: 7887k
feed: atsc

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
On this week's show:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
-Mentioning my blog at myspace.com and how I think myspace sucks since murdoch and his cronies at newscorp bought it out. (someone find me a real blogger tool plz)

In the Totalitarian Tiptoe segment this week:
- An article from ChinaDaily.com.cn titled "Here's something to chew on: ID in teeth", about RFID tags being developed that can be implanted into teeth, and how I oppose the use of human RFID tagging.
- An article from Reuters.com titled "US Congress grills Internet execs on China policies" about Yahoo, Google, and Micro$oft's poor records in foreign nations (including but not restricted to actions such as giving the chinese government information about political dissidents, blocking their blogs, filtering out 'politically-sensitive' websites, etc..), and how a law might be passed that would make it illegal for US tech firms to filter content in foreign nations.
- I spoke for a while about the reactions to the mohammed cartoons, and holocaust rememberance, and how they are part of the Divide and Conquer method of global control, used by the Illuminati to subjucate humanity.

This week in the Aliens, UFO's and Other Strange Phenomena segment:
- Chemtrails, chemtrails, and more damned chemtrails (I'm obsessed!!)
www.worldwithoutparasites.com...
I spoke a little bit about the possibilities of the reasons behind the chem sprayings, different paranoia states relating to it, and what we should do in reaction to it.
- More on the orgone technology and it's so-called 'ability to dissipate chemtrails/clouds', just re-stating my position on orgone technology.
- Echelon. 'Jam Echelon Day', October 21st 2001... EVERY DAY SHOULD BE JAM ECHELON DAY!
- Is the Serpo hoax/internet rumour really a pre-emptive ad campaign for an upcoming video game?

This week in AboveTopSecret.com's PODSpace and NrKy's interviews:
- Skeptic Overlord's "Skeptic Overview" makes a return to ATS PODSpace
- Skeptic Overlord replies to some of NrKy's questions in his Overview (So I get to pretend I had an interview for the week)
- A newcomer to ATS PODSpace, Umbrax' son, singing the spiderman theme (damn this was soooo cute!!!)
- Myself, Benevolent Heretic, and MrWupy getting bored and making a 'Show your love of the Skeptic OverLORD' podthread, where we pretended to be having sermons and singing hymns to appease our LORD, the Skeptic OverLORD.
- 'ADD Boy', aka. 'WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE', aka. 'WAGD' hurting himself for attention on 'ATS Jackass'. (LOL!)
- Finishing off the show with a beautiful song sung by Benevolent Heretic from AboveTopSecret.com, titled 'Middle of Me' (download from www.abovetopsecret.com...).

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Here's a bit of free advice:

Back off the microphone a little bit. You're popping your "Ps".

Let go of some of the snarky stuff. It's not really funny and it takes away from serious topics. Saying "Myspace is crap" doesn't really say anything, does it? Try: " Myspace is crap because..."

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
YAY! Criticism!

I'll have to elaborate on why I think myspace is crap, in next week's show.
But basically it's because myspace was bought out by newscorp and that I believe it's turning into the next MTV, complete with propagandistic music, idiotic fans, and highly (yet secretly) censored content.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hi Nrky,
Cool podcast,just getting into the the ATS podcast lately.
Sort of reviewing a few to get the feel for it,before i try one of my own.
Good topics,loved the screw echelon bit.
Like your style,i spilt my beer laughing.

Bomb,Terrorists,fuse etc etc
Or in welsh
bom,terfysgwyr,ffiws etc etc

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Heh. I see what you did thar. I really like the part you did on the echelon! You read a long list of the words there for this. I'll try to join the screw-echelon campaign, the part on chem-trails was right, where do they come from? That brings up a very good point! ~_~.

Are you saying that if you include these words on the computer that we would screw up the echelons computers?

top topics

join