It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm the world's biggest moron

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh
Heh, sorry to tell you this, but im the biggest moron. I fear I've sabotaged another's relationship by saying something I shouldn't have. X(

You should hope that she's forgiven you for breaking her heart. I dunno. That's a tough question. Just don't clam up and be all sweaty. If she's interested, she'll let you know.

I've been in that boat before Macdonagh. This year I almost broke up my friend and his Girlfriend...it wasn't good.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I have a self destruction impulse that lets me to believe that they don't want me so I destroy everything only to find out later when is too late that they actually liked me...

However since I do the first half of the homework right I will say this. Ignore her you want her back ignore her. And if she is pretty it will work twice as fast. pretty girls are used to be the centre of attention, but if you ignore her she will wonder why and eventually become obsessed with it. She will start looking for you trying to get you attention. Act cool and indifferent for a while until you feel you have her. Then ask her out....

<< 1   >>

join