It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

milita vs everyone else

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
hi all,
im new here, i dont know if this is the right place for this

but anywho........
im part of a smallish milita group here in New Zealand of 5 highly trained individuals (i hope they are indiviudals :cool
we have been disscusing of late our plans for such events as WW3 (or simlar global conflict) bird flu etc.....and its quite alarming that we actually dont really stand a very good chance, espesialy if say a invasion occured and they were using NATO weapons and tactics...we would get owned big time...would be alot easyier of they were using warsaw/third world equipment, and with the bird flu, or any big biological thing we would need sterilising equipment and the like to last indefinatley, hopefully whatever happens (and it will happen) dosnt involve nukes either...not exsactly a thing you can run from. if its an invasion or a big war it is a good thing for our soviet friends to use EMP missiles, other than that we might as well start digging the graves now

well i thought like mentioning that...

thanks

le' hack

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Trust me when I say this, if WWIII breaks loose and makes it's way all the way to New Zealand, odds are it will be too late for you to even worry about it. Plus, any bio-chem weapons that may be used, there is no cure or remedy for, and most likely they will not be coming with muskets or old Spanish Mauser bolt actions, sorry to say. My advice from me to you, stop worrying, live and enjoy every day of your life like it were your last. That way when the time comes and the stuff hits the fan, you can die smiling

be very careful who you call your friends (Soviets)

[edit on 4-3-2006 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
QUOTE:be very careful who you call your friends (Soviets):ENDQUOTE

KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE --- BUT KEEP YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER!!!

[edit on 4-3-2006 by larry994]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Take heart Kiwi! There's really no reason for NZ to be nuked or anything else. Your low population and strategic irrelevance work greatly to your advantage. Your awesome topography is another advantage giving you ample room to prepare retreat positions against the conventional forces you are most likely to face. I envy your position and would join you if it were possible. Remember, unless God keeps a city, the watchman wakes in vain.

new topics

top topics

join