It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS and David Icke..what's going on?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I must say I am so excited that David Icke is actually here, but can you be so sure?...... Lets just think about these things for a minute. We have already talked about the gov running behind ATS.....now....this is just my thoughts, in no way do I mean it offensive... The reason why ATS is doing this is because....

A.) David Icke is brand new member, and there is absolutely no problem at all.

B.) They are leading David into a trap of some sort...prolly not, but sort of plausible

C.) They are in some way...going to distribute Dis-info...

D.) They want to know how much we know....

Now...I know this is absoutely stupid sounding. but ATS is the largest conspiracy website in the world. The government Agents are bound to look on, and well...I'm a little worried about David. You never know it could be some kind of scam..

Alright, I would have to say A and D....but lets just remain open minded. The government is capable of seeing...and doing a lot of things. Watch yourselves....

*David becareful...

*whitelightwolf*

[edit on 4-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

OTO

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Don't fear the New World Order.

They hate the sheep but people that give them a good fight do they respect if they feel the fight is with love and not blame.

They want to wipe the earth clean because they hate everything that is not harmonies.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
I must say I am so excited that David Icke is actually here, but can you be so sure?...... Lets just think about these things for a minute. *SNIP* The reason why ATS is doing this is because....

A.) David Icke is brand new member, and there is absolutely no problem at all.

WLW, I know you are thrilled that Mr Icke has joined ATS.
This is a very wonderful thing for ATS and David Icke IMHO.

While we all love a good conspiracy, let's not get wrapped up in nefarious reasons David is here. There aren't any.
How about we enjoy this new venture of ATS. This is a good thing for everyone, seems to me. Good for ATS, David Icke and the members

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Mabe he is here because he has no other website ... because his whole reptilian thing is a paranoid fantasy created from watching too much 'V' back in the eighties?

We are reptiles in human makeup and we are going to eat you all!

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
2stepsfromtop you should be ashamed of yourself for displaying such ignorance.

This is ATS, not flame wars inc, and if David Icke wants to post we should welcome him, listen to what he has to say and then make up our own minds about any info we may recieve.
To just throw an idea away because it doesn't fit into your thought process, well thats a shame because if we all did that the world would still be called flat, medicine would still be witchcraft and the car would be heretical because it travels without an animal to power it and you'd be burnt alive for magic use.

If reptilians are fake, show us the articles to back up your thoughts, if they are real then at least we on ATS have a heads up long before the rest of the world.

JAK

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Here's an idea 2stepsfromtop, why not wait untill he arrives and take this opportunity to graciously debate the topic with him? Or not. Seeing as you have him nailed it straight off, there's plenty of other subjects here on ATS spend your time there.

Either way has to be more constructive than your post above.

Jak

[edit on 4/3/06 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I am wondering if Mr. Icke will be as comfortable posting here as some think. I mean, posting online can involve a stumbling, confusing learning period.

Will Mr. Icke use bbcode to reply to the thousands of people who disbelieve and who will surely join ATS to directly and strategically question him? Will he be able to intelligently compose his posts right off the bat? It's one thing to look competent and composed when you are on a stage and people are listening intently, or when composing a book by yourself. To post online in a fluid community where your ideas are challenged and you have to reply in a post --That's a lot harder.

ATS is harder to swim in than any other media, if you take my meaning. Let's be sure to give our new guest time to familiarize himself with the place and how to post before we start calling him out.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop
We are reptiles in human makeup and we are going to eat you all!

U2U me and I can give you the URL of a board where you'll feel more at home.

As I've said myself, I have not studied his work and have sometimes poked fun at it (I do know the gist of it), but try not to piss all over his new forum before he's even had a chance to post.
I can say at least one thing for Mr Icke that doesn't apply to you, at least he's an adult

[edit on 4-3-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I agree

Take the time to hear him out before you judge him.

[edit on 4-3-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Woah really...Ididn't mean to judge him... Did you look at my choices??? I chose A and D....really nothing to worry about. Sorry folks.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
How about:

E) this is a large forum with a high level of controls and a mod team who will act to protect Icke from flaming, trolling etc etc: and excellent mutual publicity to boot: for surely ATS will have an increase in membership as a result?

Unlike other forums that have carried his name

Seems simple enough

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Never mind David...forget about what I said here...I know it's you. lol. Sorry if I have offended you ni any way, I certainly do not want to do that, and i absolutely respect you...So, with that said, just ignore this dumb post.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I agree with most of the posters whom have responded to the original post, David Icke deserves at least a first hearing prior to an outright judgement, yet, at the same time, I do not think that the first poster denigrated Icke in any way. I remember watching Icke appear on the first Wogan interview, and to say that he surprised many with his thoughts and thinking, which took him way beyond how people normally perceived him, is an understatement. He didn't just baffle people, he made them angry, because he was a presenter whom was quite well known and loved, and many thought he had totally flipped and had lost the plot, throwing away a promising career.
It is with hindsight that a number of us can look back and now see that he was before his time, but today, he fits right in with all the other paranoia that's floating around this planet.
I like and admire Icke, before and after his self-enlightenments, but this does not necessarily mean that I accept his statements. At least he is forthright and consistent in his views. He may or may not be right, but at least it is a message that he feels needs putting 'out there'. I don't think he cares whether you accept the message or not, at last you have received it. What you do with it is up to you.
Having Icke at the ATS is a massive coup for the ATS board, let's all make the best of it.

Regards

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
ALright...I'm sorry!!! It's just......you know........David is a really popular man, and it was just a thought*. What I do believe is that ATS absolutely is backed up by government...that is just my opinion. Who is to say there aren't any gov behind this...like I said again it was just a thought...I really apologize that I posted such a shameful thing.....I really like David Icke and his work, and I only looking out for him is all...he has gone through a tuogh journey. I'm sorry...i really am, I'm sorry.... Didn't mean to post such a stupid thing. Who am I to judge. I don't judge.....

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Hi, sorry to butt in here but I was wondering where Mr Icke has posted in these boards and does he use his real name?

Thanks....

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I'll squish any speculation that I might be anyone else than who I seem, I'm posting under my own name as several here can confirm (hi all!)

If I was going to have a screen name it would be something reflecting albion, perhaps Slaine Finn or Artor

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I haven't been to ATS for some time now, but I'd just like to say that having Mr Icke here at ATS is a fantastic opportunity for some great discussion as well as a fantastic way of spreading the word of the site.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infinitum08
Hi, sorry to butt in here but I was wondering where Mr Icke has posted in these boards and does he use his real name?

Thanks....

He has, but I haven't seen a post from him in ages. Maybe coming on for a year now.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
David Icke is not a member here. He was going to have a dedicated forum some months ago, but that fell through because at that time he was too busy, and everything got set up prematurely without his consent. Not this sites fault, but the webmaster for davidicke.com giving the green light way too early.

He doesn't even post on his official forum, due to not liking posting on internet forums and not having the time to.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The problem with Icke is, he sits down and talks a lot of good, understandable logical stuff, then goes off the rails about everyone being a reptilian.

In the UK he's generally considered a bit of a fruitcake, then again the UK's full of them, weve even got one as a PM

new topics

top topics

join