It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shapeshifting Reptilians - "show em" David.. once and for all!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OTO
I have meet many Draco but I have only seen a picture of one of them with red eyes. She told me that her eyes would shift when she got angry.

You see what you want to see.

You see a shapeshifting reptilian. If I saw that picture I would most likely say red eye from the camera flash.

You believe what you want to believe.

Just another one of life's many strange things, red eyes in a photo from a camera flash. Whilst if you are actively *looking* for a reptilian proof it would shout at you for being a reptilian.

Could you show us this photograph for our scrutiny please? Would love to see the eyes and make my own educated decision upon the matter

Without delving too far into the intricacies that are made that reptilians are here with us (let's get some coincidential information from here, some more coincidential information from there, tie it together and voila - this person is reptilian!) I would like to state MY opinion that the only reptiles with us are the crocodiles which swim the murky rivers and snakes slithering slowly within the jungles and forests (oh and other reptiles which are far too many to mention - non of which are reptilian shapeshifters :lol

- Nazgarn

OTO

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by nazgarn

Originally posted by OTO
I have meet many Draco but I have only seen a picture of one of them with red eyes. She told me that her eyes would shift when she got angry.

You see a shapeshifting reptilian. If I saw that picture I would most likely say red eye from the camera flash.

Just another one of life's many strange things, red eyes in a photo from a camera flash. Whilst if you are actively *looking* for a reptilian proof it would shout at you for being a reptilian.

Could you show us this photograph for our scrutiny please? Would love to see the eyes and make my own educated decision upon the matter

Without delving too far into the intricacies that are made that reptilians are here with us (let's get some coincidential information from here, some more coincidential information from there, tie it together and voila - this person is reptilian!) I would like to state MY opinion that the only reptiles with us are the crocodiles which swim the murky rivers and snakes slithering slowly within the jungles and forests (oh and other reptiles which are far too many to mention - non of which are reptilian shapeshifters :lol

- Nazgarn

I don't care if you don't believe in the Dracos. I KNOW they are here.
If you want to live in a box reallity. Fine with me. I have nothing to prove.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by OTO]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OTO

Originally posted by nazgarn

Originally posted by OTO

- Nazgarn

My mind is as open as the rest of them. Until I see proof disproving / proving they exist my mind is on the fence. But, hearing this stuff seems like fantasy, especially when it comes from a friend or a friend of a friend. I prefer to live in reality, not what I want to be reality.

- Nazgarn

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Starting to feel like it's 1692 all over again.
"You have red eyes you're a Reptilian"

What you don't understand you fear, so it must be dangerous "kill it".

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This quote is from the Lacerta Files, part 2 of 2. It's located here.

Question: What about photos? How do you appear on photos?

Answer: This is a silly question. I appear on photos as a reptile being, because I can´t have influence on the photo or on the camera itself but only on the photographers mind. If he or she would develop the film and show the photo to others, they would see me in my original shape. That´s the reason why it is forbidden for our kind to be filmed or photographed and we must avoid every camera on the surface (that is very difficult and we were filmed sometimes in the past whitout our knowledge, especially from certain of your goverments and secret agencies.)

[edit on 3/8/2006 by idbltrl001]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dee777
David and all: I did not want to believe in this topic and avoided it for a long time until I met a woman whose family forced her into taking part in ceremonies where the men in the group shapeshifted into Reptilians during the nasty ceremony.

These ceremonies were the same as described in David's interview with Arizona Wilder (which he has on DVD). Its scary as hell to think that politicians take part in these ceremonies so they can feel powerful, not to mention the terrible things they do to their daughters.

These events also take place at the Bohemian grove meetings in July of every year. My friend was taken there to take part in ceremonies from the age of 11 to the age of 16.

The whole thing is so disgusting, yet is real. It is amazing to me that these man get away with this and nobody ever reports them.

I've never seen a shapeshifter myself, but some people do. We have to stop worrying about getting laughed at and start talking about this and get it out into the open.

Dee

I agree with everything you have said - I was very sceptical at first and thought that David Icke had gone mad when he first brought the subject up.

But the more I have heard the more I think there is something in it all.

I have read alot about Bohemiam Grove and agree it sounds a really evil place.

The trouble is that most of the people involved are high ranking people and as such are 'above the law' simply because nobody will believe you, they will think you are crazy - thats why it has all gone on for so long.

I have never seen a shapeshifter myself but I believe people who say they have.

I watched the whole of the Arizona Wilder video today and found her story very credible even though she had no real proof.

I know David Icke has been ridiculed in the media as being loopy or crazy for his views on the subject but luckily he's the type who stands by what he believes whatever anyone says.

I hope he will have the time to imput into ATS soon.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OTO

That's not a way to convince anyone of anything. Your knowledge is not something that can sway people. BTW, I would think that you do have something to prove. Can you?

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I have followed Davids work for some time... (he has much good info)
And with all respect to David...

why does it have to be the Reptoids/dracos?

why not just greedy self serving sociopaths that become leaders?

All his conspiracies work just fine... without the reptoids...

I guess my main concern is:
Is this just a way of distracting from a very real look at the elites that rule the world, and our lives in more ways than we know?
saying "reptoids did it" ends up causing the loss of respect for all that info.

It reaks of disinfo to me... I am willing to hold my nose for more info, but nothing i have seen has led me there...

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Yes that's exactly it - everybody seems to agree DI's theories are bang-on-the-money - until the reptoids are brought up. Like that unwanted dinner guest!

But then again.. is this a dark truth mankind is unwilling to accept?

David.. you can settle it once and for all - set us all straight. Give it to us in a nutshell - a spark for all the skeptics to say "AHA! NOW IT'S CLEAR!". I believe (and I know it sounds evangelical to say this) even the most hardened of skeptics have the potential to eventually awaken to the full picture. All of us have the ability inside to think critically about our world.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I'm curious to know if any of you have ever considered that you are actually "dracos" yourself. From my experiences, some of us have a rather particular genetic make up, not that i'm a genealogist or anything, but I beleive I have the ability to sense oddities and abnormailities in my surroundings. For those of you with a developed sense towards your enviroment you'll know what I mean. Honestly I've never come across any "pure blood" anunnaki (If I have i wasnt aware of them), but I most probably have come into contact with those who bare the curse of their genes. From what I understand, and this is my opinion, I bare these very genes myself. I'm just wondering if there are any of you who already know who I am....get it?

OTO

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I have talked with many Draco that think I'm one of them. I’m not sure feel I am above humans and Draco.
A friend of mine, I have known for 16 years have found out, he is one of them. I got Very imprested, when he threw some very deep Draco wisdom at me. Imagine having a friend that is just like Jimmy Hendrix he can’t even spell his name and when he has to get a phonenr you have to split the numbers in 1.and suddenly he begins to speak on a very deep level that even I had to think about and he spoke with the right codes.

I feel I am in a wrong universe. Too much stupidity for taste. That goes both ways in this Draco/human war. They are a mirror of stupidity.

He told me that he would bring a Draco friend to my place. That was few hours ago. But I was not up to company today.

There are many Draco out there, we all meet them but not all people see them.

Often they are very nice and sweet. But they have a huge sex drive and enjoy having a good time.

David Icke and others paint a very negative picture of the Draco in a typical victim like fashion.

Yes some Dark Draco does all the stuff they are accused of. It only goes for at small amount of Dracos.witb power. But it’s important to understand WHY. There are always a reason and the humans do the same “evil” but in a different way.

Ask your self this question. Who was “evil” Hitler manipulateing the Germans into a Nazi Regime or the German people that let them self become manipulated because they did not say no with love. They chosed it just like we see today with the sheep.

If Bush and co is getting on a trail the rest of the population should go with them because they let it happen and ignored the facts that they where going to leed the people into a fascistic New World Order

There is sonething about humans I don't understand. If they have an enemy why don't they talk with them to learn everything about them?

Even if you want to be the perfect warrior you do this.
Sun Tzu The Art Of War
18. Hence the saying: If you know the enemy
and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a
hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy,
for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.
If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will
succumb in every battle.

The irony is when you know your self and can think and feel like your enemy you discover you are fighting your self and your own weakness. That is when you find love to your enemy.

Why can't Draco/Humans not do things right.

[edit on 10-3-2006 by OTO]

OTO

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
[edit on 10-3-2006 by OTO]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eternal_Punisher
I'm curious to know if any of you have ever considered that you are actually "dracos" yourself. From my experiences, some of us have a rather particular genetic make up, not that i'm a genealogist or anything, but I beleive I have the ability to sense oddities and abnormailities in my surroundings. For those of you with a developed sense towards your enviroment you'll know what I mean. Honestly I've never come across any "pure blood" anunnaki (If I have i wasnt aware of them), but I most probably have come into contact with those who bare the curse of their genes. From what I understand, and this is my opinion, I bare these very genes myself. I'm just wondering if there are any of you who already know who I am....get it?

I feel this way often. Almost like a foreboding.

Perhaps I'm just paranoid, but sometimes when out in public (a.k.a. mall) it feels like I am watched. I catch a glimpse of people's eyes as I pass by and can feel the stares. It's like a scene out of Rosemary's baby. Wierd, huh.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eternal_Punisher

I am rather new and still reading the big secret and found some things that made me wonder about the rh negative blood type and, I hate to say this but a webbed toe ( embarassing ). What other characteristics and malformaties are there? or can you send me to a good link for a quick refence?
shepa

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Some bloody good comments here.

I have more of Ickes books than I have read , but I love what I have read so far. My sticking point like others was the reptilian thing.

So I got his DVD , was very long , I preferred the text version [ 2 DVD's is a lot to sit thru ]

I was impressed , but not convinced , so I did some searching , and this is what I found;

humans have a part of the brain that is referred to as the reptilian brain
the snake in the Bible was a reptile
the Nag Hamadi references reptilian beings
the Dead Sea scrolls reference reptilian beings
Indians of the americas reference reptilian beings

I really don't wanna see one , not right now , but I believe they exist. but other than my belief , and some good solid historical confirmations I can only put 2 and 2 together. you may or maynot agree, your choice.

almost forgot , FWIW, princess di referred to some of the windsors as lizards....
...too bad she's not around to elaborate on those comments...

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Oooo, and don't forget that the process of growth as a human embryo is identical to that of a reptial....... until the humanoid characterstics kick in.

Humans shed skin...can someone tell me what other animals do this (other than snakes, I honestly don't know)....
Humans skin wrinkles..... can someone tell me what other animals do this, again, i actually don't know.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I must say,that as far as the idea of reptilians are concerned it is a hard act to swallow...no pun intended.

I believe that our world which is controlled by the ruling elite is on the threshold of a major change affecting the way society will develop..but to suggest reptilians are the masters or instigators is purely ludicrous.At this point in time the only evidence to suggest this, comes from peoples testimonies...which at best is circumstantial,unlike UFO sightings which has insurmountable evidence by way of photographs,video,radar etc to prove their existence... as well as the arrogance of humans in the assumption that life exists only on this planet has abated in face of the enormity and diverse nature of the universe that has been found through current scientific and technological study.
The human eye can only see in a minute band of radiation which weakens at the periphery,and it will be influenced by other forms of radiation that cause the phenomena of seeing things at the side of your eye,just out of range,as well as effecting at times colour perception,depth perception etc.,so in a sense it can be perceived as if someone,given these conditions,appear different if only fleetingly.
Not only do humans and snakes shed skin,but so do some spiders and insects...vastly different in genetic makeup...don't you think? Humans also have tails, which category does that fit into...canine,feline,primate,reptilian ?
To state that humans and reptiles evolve the same until human characteristics are formed....WTF? I had assumed right from the first cell dividing that it had human characteristics aka DNA not reptilian ..still I could be wrong..NOT! I know sometimes sperm are referred to as tadpoles..but please... reptilian?
Until a 2 legged croc walks up to me and asks for the time or some other such proof, I will only believe that this is an urban myth that is based on something that is purely human......imagination.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Hey, can someone please help me out here?

Forgive my ignorance - I am only ignorant because I have been under the influence of mind control.....

Does anyone know why these reptilians show themselves to humans or is more of a human perception thing at the time?

Are the reptilians not aware they are doing it ?

Another thing - The reptilians want to take over the world, is that right? Or have they already taken over the world and we're not aware of it?

Sorry - one last question, are they wanting to eat us or how are they going to "use" us?

Thanks for all your help and info!

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This may be a bit off topic but can anyone tell me how the rh negative blood factors in? I have searched on google, to no avail, to come up with what is stated in the Icke book, biggest secret. I do not mean to post such short replies and for this I appologoize. If you can bare with me until I get the hang of these forums and read up on all the rules. But my curiosity has got the best of me on this one. I am A- and both parents are b+ yet the characteristics of both parents genes are prevelant in me. The doc just said they must have some of this blood type in them because it is impossibale for this to happen. Who knows really, I was born while on a military base in Texas.

I maybe just grasping at straws but to my knowledge we no very little of our ancestors in my father's side of the family ( some native american heritage is known at that is all) and no one in the family will really talk about it either, many have taken it to there death bed.

Can anyone shed some light on this rh factor and the reptilian things Icke speaks of? Please I am not crazy or buying into anything just keeping an open mind to things and a curious and inquisitive person . Thank you if anyone helps me on this one,

[edit on 11-3-2006 by shepa]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
They way I perceive it is that many people actually serve as somewhat of a cocoon for the Anu, almost as if there conciousness has been highjacked by them. I only think this way because I have had it happen to me and beleive me it is a horrible experience, as the outter edges of your vision start to fade to black you start to realize the words coming out of your mouth are not your own. You start to lose control of your jaw muscles and your throats starts clenching, you feel as if hands are entering your shoulders, your forehead, your stomach region.Thats when the bloodlust kicks in, the very sight of a weaker and less advanced species is what feeds their hunger,not all of them are like this but I can guarantee you alot of them are.The "highjacker" can smell the fear of the human witnessing these events, you start to almost see the adrenaline passing through their veins....Your soul starts dying, your conciousness gets pushed back deep inside of you, it tries to merge with you, if you don't fight it you lose the battle, if you do take stand and fight, you are litterly walking through hell. This is the demonic possession we have witnessed through the ages. No priest or religious figure can cure it, only divine light and faith in it's purest and truest form will save you. I got lucky and had some assistance...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join