It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny quote from Icke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Sure Icke is a fruit loop, but he's kinda intelligent with it. I saw this open-forum chat show he was on. There was him and a few other few fruit loops and the audience. One of the loopies was a woman dressed up as bodecea. She claimed to be the reincarnation of Bodecea.

Now some really nasty guy in the audience was gunning for her and attacking her views on reincarnation. He was a really nasty bit of work. And Icke turned on this guy and said, "I can wish nothing worse on you than to come back in your next life as yourself." The guy was so pissed. He was speechless. I thought Icke came across as a nice guy.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The one I like was the anecdote about the university tour he did amid the heat of the Wogan hoopla. He said something like: "You think I'm mentally ill, don't you?" and everyone went "yesss". "So what does that say about you then? You have paid to ridicule someone you have been conditioned to believe is mentally ill?"

I thought that was brilliant. It says something about humanity, how we try and make ourselves feel better by creating enemies and ridiculing others. Something to hate, something to taunt, gives the mob a unified goal. We see it in the schoolyard; we see it from our political leaders. It's also the old 'car crash' syndrome - we have this morbid fascination with seeing someone get mangled up - we daren't look yet cannot resist a peek. We can be heartless and cold - especially in a group situation where we forget who we are as individuals - perhaps this originates from the R-complex in our brain?

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Well on www.youtube.com there is a funny interview with David Icke, and this guy. The guy goe's America is an open society." And Icke started saying , "Oh plleeaseee, pleaseeee, a American Society is an open society..my god."
Then the guy says,"Oh well you know everything"

"Oh no you were talking about a cheep jibe, now that's a cheep jibe.

"But you do realize how perposterous this all sounds?

"What? The fact that you think America is an open society? I've never heard anything so stupid in me life!"

*audience laughs*

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rizla
One of the loopies was a woman dressed up as bodecea.

DOes this sound like a line straight out of CLockwork Orange? Loopie? Bodecea, what is a bodecea? Is that some kind of young female slut?

Either way, wasn't Icke a former politician? Might explain the way he acts and presents himself.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
Well on www.youtube.com there is a funny interview with David Icke, and this guy. The guy goe's America is an open society." And Icke started saying , "Oh plleeaseee, pleaseeee, a American Society is an open society..my god."
Then the guy says,"Oh well you know everything"

"Oh no you were talking about a cheep jibe, now that's a cheep jibe.

"But you do realize how perposterous this all sounds?

"What? The fact that you think America is an open society? I've never heard anything so stupid in me life!"

*audience laughs*

Yes that's the 2006 Wogan interview. David ate him for breakfast.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Yes that's the 2006 Wogan interview. David ate him for breakfast.

David always eats them for lunch when they're pompous. I've been watching and reading him for years. They never win in a word contest, face to face. That irritation seems to even activate his brilliance even more.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Oh, that's right he was on Wogan's new show again wasn't he - I wanted to see it but forgot all about it.

No doubt UKGold will be repeating it again, and again, and again, again, and again................

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
[Either way, wasn't Icke a former politician? Might explain the way he acts and presents himself.

Uh, yeah, the Green Party spokesman. But, I dismiss to label him as a politician though. Check Wikipedia for more background, he is an interesting fellow to say the least.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I've met David Icke several times over the years and he is a nice guy who truely believes what he is fighting for. He has faced a hostile media for years now, but refuses to give up the fight.

When he first starting speaking in the early 90's he was lucky to get half a dozen in an audience but now he speaks to thousands and has no trouble speaking for 7 hours.

He is invited to speak at meeting and conferences all over the World, and is still more or less a 'one man band' so he cant do everything he wants to do - he also has to raise all his own expenses which limits what he is able to do.

I hope he gets the time to imput to ATS as he is a very interesting character with alot of things to share.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I realy like David Icke he is a thought provoking guy,he's been ridiculed a lot and made look like a clown by the media but there is just somthing in what he says that strikes a chord in side when he talks Im not saying that all he says is right but a lot of it is

top topics

join