It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Icke was sent by the Masons/illuminati

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I have enjoyed the views of David Icke for many years, as with anything else you can take what fits and forget the rest. I think he has made some interesting contributions to the possibility that there is more here than meets the blind eye...

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OTO
They are all around us. You probably know some too.

They have lived thousands of years and have memories about there past lives. They say about humans that even an ant is more intelligent then a human. They think we are only seconds old. Humans don’t mean nothing to them.

Why should they waste time showing you that they live, if you haven’t impressed them that you are willing to evolve as a human and open your mind?

You are a primitive bug in there eyes and you blame them for the “evil” you do your self because of ignorance and weakness.

Don't belittle yourself. You should Respect what you are and that which made you I believe.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Spot on! Icke is simply feeding his own ego and trying to make money out of other people's misery. He is a scam artist and worse than the newspapers / media he criticises.

Like attracts like, and it is interesting the amount of fascists who are attracted to Icke's meetings.

If you want the truth, avoid Icke and his sidekick Everard at all costs. They will lead you down a hate fuelled blind alley.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Schmoo

Hi Schmoo... Welcome and thanks for posting your thoughts.
Ive been following David Icke for about 1 year now. Not a long time I understand compared to others. But in that time, Ive seen everything youtube/google can offer me.
I joined his site, and am working on reading a couple books. Starting with Im me, Im free.

David has gone threw a life time of being laughed at, and put down and made out to be a real nutter, the nutter of all nutters. And it all started with him and that blue jump suit..
That day is what makes him belivable to me, in my eyes, he went threw so much ridicule, and laughter that I dont think he was sent by anyone or works as a shill...

The man honestly put himself out there at great risk to his own well being.
I dont think he is what you might think.. But its great to keep yourself open, becasue I was thinking the same thing until I got to know him, not personally but know him from what I could read..

I wish I could meet the man in person.. Ive had dreams about talking to him, And talk often to him in my dreams, I will ask him about that one day if I ever get the chance..

David Icke is one of the few people I give credit to and would stick up for and say no, in my heart he is no placeman or shill..

If you have any other questions for me feel free to ask, Im open in having a debate about David Icke in a manner that is helpful and not taking it off track.. So please ask me anything!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JOHNK46

Hi Johnk46 I might agree with on on the other guy.. But what makes you say that about David? What makes you think he cater to or bring in fascist?

Most things get turned into a baiting type deal.. So leave that out of the mix please, without baiting what makes you think this?

[edit on 23-8-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I have enjoyed the views of David Icke for many years, as with anything else you can take what fits and forget the rest. I think he has made some interesting contributions to the possibility that there is more here than meets the blind eye...

I just looked his 4 hour presentation
World's Satanic Leaders, Reptilian Jinn & New World Order
www.youtube.com...
and find it interesting(regardless what people think of his person and so on..)
its quite a picture, perhaps not his own ,but nobody knows ´THE TRUTH´.

so, the OP idea of his beeing a part of the NWO is possiblke, too. I had the same idea.
(all beeing true exept the reptilians)

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I can't help but laugh at this.

People are accusing Alex Jones and David Icke of being mis-informants daily,

despite the fact that these are the two men who have done the most to expose government black ops and hidden agendas to the public.

Now ask yourself... are you really that paranoid? If so... maybe it's time you stop with the conspiracy stuff.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
I can't help but laugh at this.

People are accusing Alex Jones and David Icke of being mis-informants daily,

despite the fact that these are the two men who have done the most to expose government black ops and hidden agendas to the public.

Now ask yourself... are you really that paranoid? If so... maybe it's time you stop with the conspiracy stuff.

which post do you refer to?

well, everybody must think by himself and decide what he might believe.
believe without thinking leads right into superstition and stupid ´consciracy´.

@Icke
imagine, his´story´is right, exept the reptilians. what a perfect job for the NWO.

if not, he´s doin a good job in making it public.

greets

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out how some come to the conclusion that he is affiliated with the Masons when he is so anti-Masonic it's pathetic..

I laugh at people's assumptions..
When one assumes you make an ass out of you and me..

I personally take most of what Icke says with a grain of salt. Do I think some of what he says is true? Certainly.. How much of it? Maybe 30% of it is factual, the other 40% is bunk and another 30% is questionable.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I don't wanna believe that he is one of them.

But you know what they can do.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
David Icke works for the Masons?
I don't think so ... '

What I like about David Icke is that he comes with ideas, theories and possiblities that make ME think in different ways. It's not imporatant IF one believes his every word (like a typical baba just following another leader?).

It's about becoming consious of WHAT you think and HOW you can change your thoughts and thinking process.
It's about stepping out of your box of values and idea's, those you have been brought up with (nuture and nature) whole your life.
It's about getting rid of old fears, test a few new fears
to conclude we have to love our fears in order to vaporize them.

Is the World (this Reality) we live in REAL? Does this World exist without our consiousness? Or is this World nothing more then an Illusion and a poor projection of our own mind?

Oh, yea and maybe David Icke works for a secret millitary organization and is just trying to see how far ppl can be influenced ... like some mindcontrol programmes

[edit on 6/10/2008 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I've read a few David Icke books and watched a few videos etc. I find a lot of what he writes about very well researched and parts of it are very hard to argue with.

The only thing that bothers me these days is that when you go onto his website, he only ever seems to mention American Politics now. It's as if he knows who his audience are and he's giving them what they want.

Strange considering he says that London is the centre of Illuminati activity.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schmoo
Hello, I am new here and I would just like to say.

After reading alot of what he has to say and interviews with him, he just seems like he was sent by the actual organizations that he speaks agianst.

The reason I thinks this is because most of what he says is true, up until the lizards and shapeshifters, no one will want to believe his stories.

So pretty much by bringing the mythical creatures into something that is real, it ruins people's views on the real things, like the masons and illuminta being behind most of everything.

Then people will just laugh at his whole story and won't want to believe in it, even though most of it was true, other than the lizard creatures,etc.

As much as I have my quite public differences with David Icke, I would NOT agree that he "was sent by the actual organizations that he speaks against."

Since you are new, I'll recap his career:
- footballer (soccer) and a rising star according to some.
- gets really really really bad arthritis, has to stop playing
- becomes a well known football commentator for a few years
- becomes a greenie, and then spokesperson for a major Green party
- becomes a new ager, gets into consciousness stuff, and writes a couple of books
- receives a 'vision' wherein he was told he was the Son of God, and that huge catastrophic earth changes were imminent unless mankind changed its evil ways
- the national press start saying that THE David Icke has a huge announcement to make
- he goes on national UK TV (The Terry Wogan Show, which is/was one of the biggest chat shows on UK) and announced that he was the Son of God, and that huge catastrophic earth changes were imminent unless mankind changed its evil ways
- for most of the UK, he became an overnight loony, and was subject to horrific ridicule
- a year or so later he emerges with a conspiracy book, "Robot's Rebellion" - a lot of which was credited to articles from Nexus
- one of his next books basically said the holocaust did not happen as history said - and then he had the Zionist lobby on his case
- by this stage he had huge crowds at public talks, and in the media, he went from loony to dangerous loony neo-nazi.
- because he often waved Nexus magazines around at his talks, I also became a defacto neo-nazi, holocaust denier. A couple of shops in Brighton were threatened with firebombing, unless they stopped selling Nexus magazines. I can't begin to tell you the trouble this caused me.
- his conspiracy talks boomed, because he is a dam good orator, whether you like his message or not - he rivetted the crowds with pure passion
- then he got into mind control victims, and one in particular - Arizona Wilder. Based on her testimony, and other people's research and speculation - he launched his controversial reptilians saga onto the masses - most of whom had never heard of such things before
- a couple of fellow researchers that were contradicting his 'story' were Zecharia Sitchin, and Sir Laurence Gardner - were suddenly accused during at least two public talks, of being such aliens - based on very spurious evidence I might add. Sitchin responded with legal threats, Gardner chose not to dignify the nonsense with a reply. This sealed his guilt in the eyes of most followers. (I might add, that Stewart Swerdlow at this point entered the scene, and happened to remember seeing Gardner at some ceremony in America, killing babies, cutting them up and doing other grizzly things.)
- the rest has been history. Icke has a very long list of publishers, researchers, and events organisers who will never ever deal with him again - they all say he is impossible to work with. Plus the Zionists are never going to let him get away with the holocaust stuff. They even think that reptilians is just Icke's code for Jews - which is just plain wrong.

But, crazy as people think he is, I will at least give him due credit - he BELIEVES his stuff, and I will never believe he is a willing front for anybody.

Duncan

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
...wow @ the IQ of the OP.
I wont even make a big comment on this.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
EDIT DIDN"T READ ALL POST BEFORE POSTING....

[edit on 25/7/08 by angryjessman]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schmoo
Hello, I am new here and I would just like to say.

After reading alot of what he has to say and interviews with him, he just seems like he was sent by the actual organizations that he speaks agianst.

The reason I thinks this is because most of what he says is true, up until the lizards and shapeshifters, no one will want to believe his stories.

So pretty much by bringing the mythical creatures into something that is real, it ruins people's views on the real things, like the masons and illuminta being behind most of everything.

Then people will just laugh at his whole story and won't want to believe in it, even though most of it was true, other than the lizard creatures,etc.

Where's your proof that Reptilians dont exist ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join