It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Icke was sent by the Masons/illuminati

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hello, I am new here and I would just like to say.

After reading alot of what he has to say and interviews with him, he just seems like he was sent by the actual organizations that he speaks agianst.

The reason I thinks this is because most of what he says is true, up until the lizards and shapeshifters, no one will want to believe his stories.

So pretty much by bringing the mythical creatures into something that is real, it ruins people's views on the real things, like the masons and illuminta being behind most of everything.

Then people will just laugh at his whole story and won't want to believe in it, even though most of it was true, other than the lizard creatures,etc.

OTO

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   
They are all around us. You probably know some too.

They have lived thousands of years and have memories about there past lives. They say about humans that even an ant is more intelligent then a human. They think we are only seconds old. Humans don’t mean nothing to them.

Why should they waste time showing you that they live, if you haven’t impressed them that you are willing to evolve as a human and open your mind?

You are a primitive bug in there eyes and you blame them for the “evil” you do your self because of ignorance and weakness.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by OTO
They are all around us. You probably know some too.

They have lived thousands of years and have memories about there past lives. They say about humans that even an ant is more intelligent then a human. They think we are only seconds old. Humans don’t mean nothing to them.

Why should they waste time showing you that they live, if you haven’t impressed them that you are willing to evolve as a human and open your mind?

You are a primitive bug in there eyes and you blame them for the “evil” you do your self because of ignorance and weakness.

I don't really comprehend what you just said

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Greetings Fellow Believers,

The most elaborate secrets are often lies. Don't stab at phantoms.

Recalling past lives is a misnomer. YOU are living your life. However, there are a handful of people who believe in something called "genetic memory".

Genetic memory is a theory whereby strong emotional situations are imprinted into DNA and passed on to children. Many of our irrational fears might be a product of genetic memory--passed on to us by our long-dead ancestors.

The truth of this I cannot vouch for. But I would imagine all of our genes would have some interesting tales to tell.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schmoo
The reason I thinks this is because most of what he says is true, up until the lizards and shapeshifters...

The 'lizards' he refers to are possibly people carrying a small portion of the genetics from the Nephilim mentioned in the old testament. Their genetics slipped in through the baby Ham's wife was carrying supposedly(Canaan?) on the ark. They weren't lizards, but supposedly giant "beings" (for lack of a better word) that had six fingers and six toes with two rows of teeth. You may or may not know of anyone that was born with any of the above deformities, but they do exist. They are almost always corrected just after birth.

As far as shapeshifting. In order to witness a shapeshift, both parties have to be open and accept the demon(s) to create the illusion in their minds. Same with mind reading or any other demonic act. First your are told 'you must truly believe'(you must unlock your doors so they can enter).

You have to run the 'BS Filter' on alot of information. Many sources for information have been created with just enough fact to be believable and then add whatever garbage they want in. Takes some talent to figure out which is which, which I find myself constantly working hard at. :/

The Nephilim story also fits with why John chose to refer to the two antichrists as 'beast". If you are part Nephilim you wouldn't be a 100% genetic man but rather a beast.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Reptilians are real. They are here, and always have been. Research into it.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack of Scythes
Greetings Fellow Believers,

The most elaborate secrets are often lies. Don't stab at phantoms.

Recalling past lives is a misnomer. YOU are living your life. However, there are a handful of people who believe in something called "genetic memory".

Genetic memory is a theory whereby strong emotional situations are imprinted into DNA and passed on to children. Many of our irrational fears might be a product of genetic memory--passed on to us by our long-dead ancestors.

The truth of this I cannot vouch for. But I would imagine all of our genes would have some interesting tales to tell.

I think you might be on to something there. The genetic memory thing is interesting. I don't pretend to know the mechanism or anything but I can't help thinking that some of the reactivity we experience as beings is tied up in our genetics. We feel exactly as our ancestors did under certain situations; these situations could be losing a loved on, going through a divorce etc. As the same time, and this isn't just because i've read Icke's latest book, I think we can override our emotional reactivity, our genetic programming and transcend it with higher purpose, love or whatever you want to call it. Maybe even the thing we call "the universal mind" is at play here.

Anyway, I would love to know how ancestors memories are accessible to us but I suspect that DNA is really like a radio receiver. I've read this before and it makes sense. I read a book called "The Song of the Greys" by Nigel Kerner and he was heavily into the idea that our brains were merely receivers or information. Kabbalah says the same thing. If this is true, it means that our brains and bodies are naturally resonant with the mind imprints of dead relatives/ancestors/parents/relatives and that we are likely to react similarly in similar situations.

Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   

After reading alot of what he has to say and interviews with him, he just seems like he was sent by the actual organizations that he speaks agianst.

The reason I thinks this is because most of what he says is true, up until the lizards and shapeshifters, no one will want to believe his stories.

So pretty much by bringing the mythical creatures into something that is real, it ruins people's views on the real things, like the masons and illuminta being behind most of everything.

Then people will just laugh at his whole story and won't want to believe in it, even though most of it was true, other than the lizard creatures,etc.

I second that.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I"ve mentioned in another post that 97% of DNA is a physical representation of god itself..... 3% is a combination of ancestral memories and your own overall thought process as a physical representation.

You can access all parts of DNA using what is called Hyperspace techniques......and also explains that people who are mentally ill, have physical ailments that related to these mental issues. ALL diseases can be removed by changing the process of thought...including cancer and aids

Cancer if I recall is due to continual repression of anger, and the type of anger (ie anger against certain people, yourself, world, work, family etc...) depends on where the cancer starts....

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Merger, you should check out Matrix Energetics.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger

(...)
Cancer if I recall is due to continual repression of anger, and the type of anger (ie anger against certain people, yourself, world, work, family etc...) depends on where the cancer starts....

That's more or less what they say in the Ra Material, which is 106 sessions channeled between 1981 and 1984. They can be found at www.lawof1.org/
I think what they say is that anger causes cancer, not repressing it.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   

That is what I have always thought. After reading a couple of his books I was amazed to see soo much information tied together so well. Then he has to go and whip out the lizard people.

I did research the whole lizard people thing and it is truly odd how many ancient cultures have stories of lizard people. You know what they say, sometimes the best place to hide something is to hide it in plain sight

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixhasrisin

I did research the whole lizard people thing and it is truly odd how many ancient cultures have stories of lizard people. You know what they say, sometimes the best place to hide something is to hide it in plain sight

A weird coincidence: I happen to be reading Teddy Kolleck's autobiography, FOR JERUSALEM --he was mayor for some 30 years-- and in Chapter 1 he describes how he uses that trick to go past the frontier guards with a wallet stuffed with money:

"We had to change trains at the frontier and pass through both German and Czech customs. Then came the most incredible instance of sheer good luck that I've ever had. Throughout the ride (...) I sat desperately trying to plan what to do about all the money in my wallet, because to be caught with it would mean far more than just losing the cash. (...) I remembered a story by Edgar Allan Poe, "The Purloined Letter", in which the police are searching for an important document in an apartment. They take the place apart, but they never pay attention to the envelope lying on a desk before their eyes. It struck me that I could use Poe's idea and not even risk breaking the law.

"(...) He [the guard] looked me over carefully. 'Any money with you?' he asked. I wasn't at all secretive. I simply held out my wallet and matter-of-factly said, 'It's all in here,' but I was trembling inside. Then another guard came over, I was searched, and they went systematically through our bags and our clothes. Even the child's teddy bear was pierced with needles. The only article that was left untouched was the wallet, which the guard tossed aside on the bar. When the guards were finished, I casually picked it up, put it back in my pocket etc. etc."

No doubt the Lizards --"We watch your every move", they warned A. K. Bender, the first person, or one of the first, to run into the MIBs, who are supposedly mental projections created by the Lizards-- were watching the scene, but were foiled by those at a higher level of reality, or else they were caught napping and let a good chance at causing mayhem slip by. What would David Icke have to say about this???

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I must admit after being an avid David Icke fan I have begun to question where he actually stands. Another person I spoke to regarding Mr. Icke's work suggested he sold out somewhere along the line. Maybe he fears the authority after what happened to William Cooper.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Interesting topic, along the same lines david talks of a prophesy from Credow the zulu shaman that said last summer david would be approached by the illumanati to work for them...so whats the story, never heard anything more about that.

I might post this separately to see if I get a responce.

dalen

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

My friend...how can you be so quick to jump to that conclusion. Have you done any research on David Icke? Any research on reptilians? Any research on the Illuminati. I do not think David would be speading dis-information out to us...that is rediculous. He is a kind, gentleman, and he is only trying to help the sheeple wake up...

Letknowledgedrop is right, the reptilians do exist. But it is on a higher vibrational field... David Icke is an extremely intelligent man, and you should be thankful that he is giving out this information. If he was working for the illuminati then you are implying that he also goes to rituals??? To sacrifice children?

I strongly suggest you do more research...because your opinion is quite off.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Icke has been courageous and probably taken more flack than many of us will in a lifetime combined. I respect what he is doing and has done.

I believe most of what he has said since most of what he has said is not originating with him anyways despite the spin he puts on things. With Icke it is the packaging and assembly you are getting not necessarily origninal thought or ideas or research.

Only have two beefs with him, one being his obvious to me leftward political bias and two his rather simplistic belief that all one needs is 'love.' Other than these criticisms I hope he rocks on and makes many more question this reality.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
David Icke was sent by the Masons,eh? Uh, apparently you are not very familiar with his writings. Icke is very anti-Masonic so I highly doubt that he was sent by them. Pretty self-defeating, eh? By the way, I think most of Icke's "reptilian" stuff is nothing more than an allegory...

[edit on 9-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
On behalf of all Masons, I would like to refute that we sent Icke

My personal views though differ from most Masons. I don't know if all his material is real but he is very interesting.

P.S. LetKnowledgeDrop:
Killer avatar lol, Once when Americans owned their money, the dollar was a good thing...

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Over the years he's a taken on a green hue and looks more reptilian himself. Anyone else notice this?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join