It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

not fun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well, lately I've been getting these really wierd feelings whenever i go outside at night, like someone's been watching me. Normally i don't mind going outside when its dark, but lately i jsut can't do it. My animals have been acting very wierd too, and i've been waking in the middle of the night with these feeligns like someone was poking me or prodding me in the middle of the night. And then when i was takign the garbage out tonight, i heard soemthing running and crunching leaves, so i looked into the woods and i saw what looked like a 6 or 7 year old running into the woods. Except I'm pretty sure it wasn't a child. its really starting to freak me out because my dog, who normally sleeps outside, won't go outside at ngiht anymore, and my cat has taken to sleeping ON me since this started, which she has never done before, like she's guarding me. When i wake up sometimes she freaks out and starts hissing. Anyone here have similar experiences or any advice for me?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Buy a gun, and a security (motion) light.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Right, get a gun. The dogs will help if your intruding visitors are earthly. If its ET, sorry, you'll be on your own with them. We all are.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Good luck.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
There is nothing there. A gun won't help you. Just relax, ground yourself, and get some psychiatric help. Basically you want to be around friendly people. Maybe a good buddhist meditation group. That'll help you calm down. Also do exercise. Swimming for example. This helps ground you and get back in your body as opposed to your head.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
You are paranoid, and get a good therapist

[edit on 3-3-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Interesting experiance. You mostlikely saw a samll deer, I see them all the time at night. They always look different. Pertaining to the proding feeling, mostlikely just your body waking up. I've felt the sensastion before, and I've never been abducted. I wouldn't worry about it too much. The thing with you animals is a little weird though. Maybe they are picking up bad vides from you. My dog acts weird when I'm feeling down.

You never know, it might be something other worldly, or a spirit.

[edit on 3/3/2006 by ReginalBigsby]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
well I too have been xperiencing strange visitors at night they make me scared my heart would pound like my adrinaline is at full i also feel somthing pushing me touching and pokeing so your not crazy i thought i was going nuts until i saw this thread all of my experiances have occured ever since i noticed ufo activity n my skys what ever they are they visit quite often

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
posted on 5-1-2006 at 09:39 PM Post Number: 1900845 (post id: 1925881) - printer friendly
If you get its attention or vice versa you would be surprised what it really is. If you do it again go out into a wooded area or backroad. Drive back and forth like your trying to get away from it. This is not just some helicoptor trust me. I hope to have film and video up this week of t elike

quote: Originally posted by Spreadthetruth
Alot of the time when I'm looking up at the sky where live I often see large orange orbs which get brighter and brighter often staying in the same place for long periods of time. Then, after a while they dampen and reveal a blinking red light.

These helicopters (With search lights on?) can look very much like UFOs at night and can easily be mistaken.

I'll try and video one and post it here for you to see how strange they can look.

signature
THEY WANT MY SOUL

ATS Creative Commons License for This Post
DamienLB

Mood:
Member is on ATS now.

ATS Points: 24
BTS Points: 3
PTS Points: 2

posted on 5-1-2006 at 10:47 PM Post Number: 1900907 (post id: 1925943) - printer friendly
you must live where I live in ca cause I been seening the same lights most recent was on new years night they will appear maybe one maybe five at a time them boom they are gone as fast as they appeared only lasting in the sky for five to ten minutes

ATS Creative Commons License for This Post
DamienLB

Mood:
Member is on ATS now.

ATS Points: 24
BTS Points: 3
PTS Points: 2

posted on 5-1-2006 at 10:54 PM Post Number: 1900920 (post id: 1925956) - printer friendly
why should i drive around acting like im trying to get away they know im here they come to me i feel very uncomfortable while sleeping the nights they appear i usually wake up scared not a kool feeling if you catch my drift

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Forget about the gun; it won't help you.

Go spend about $1000 and buy a decent video camera with a very high shutter speed and infra-red capability, and a 1,000,000 candlepower infra-red illuminator.

If the person/thing in the woods was as close to you as you made it sound, you should be able to get some decent footage of it with some pretty basic video equipment.

I do also believe that animals pick up on people's feelings and act differently according to how their human companions act.

new topics

top topics

join