It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could This Be the Start of Something??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
While the history and present state of Hip Hop is well known, Who has heard of neo Nazi German rappers with a huge and growing fan base...Will the media shed more light on it????

www.infoshop.org...

[edit on 3-3-2006 by maathotep]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Oh great so all the blacks can rap about violence against women, police and white people without a word uttered against them, but as soon as a white person stands up and does the same...ooohhh out come all the people screaming blue murder about how horrible it is and how nasty and violent.. Hipocrites make me sick.

Ban the lot of them, and lets start again with music. Rappers of all colours who preach violence AND HATE SHOULD BE JAILED.

[edit on 3-3-2006 by MadGreebo]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
White power hate rap, Black Gangsta rap...it's all the same to me.

Garbage

[edit on 3/3/2006 by SportyMB]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB
White power hate rap, Black Gangsta rap...it's all the same to me.

Garbage

[edit on 3/3/2006 by SportyMB]

Exactly....

Originally posted by MadGreebo
Oh great so all the blacks can rap about violence against women, police and white people without a word uttered against them, but as soon as a white person stands up and does the same...ooohhh

Are you serious?..lol...
My point is..the media has already shed light on Hip Hop lyrics and violent content.. If you have never heard a discussion about Hip Hops Violent nature and content , then you really should look harder..there was even a hip hop conference. there are books on it..........I have never seen this neo Nazi guy on MTV,,Or heard about it.....facts speak for themselves

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
This will go as far as the whole hard core skin head thing did, it will get air time on white trash day time TV and white trash christian "news" shows, and then vanish from the face of the earth.

White power is a fad that the media uses to play on people's fears.
There will always be racists, and their will always be racist youth, until
they see their friends all die and go to jail, then they wimp out and change their ways.
Some of them..others run white power gangs in prison, and indoctrinate the
next breed of white supremacist with their twisted dogma when they get out of jail.

new topics

top topics

join