It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You been told you're paranoid today?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Just interested in knowing how many of you embrace it and how many try to hide it?

Who'll admit to having security cameras on their property? Who password protects their home computer? Basically I'm just trying to find out if I'm more or less paranoid than most people here?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
No, I haven't been told IN THE NORMAL SENSE.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
What do you mean..IN THE NORMAL SENSE? I don't understand what you are trying to say.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
yes , the voices in my head keep telling me that im overly paranoid and they are actually only trying to help.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I'm told I'm paranoid, but am also told by others that if I am, so are millions of others.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
OK... Enough !

Who told you I was paranoid ???

Hmmmm...who ???

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I've been told I am paranoid today and pretty much everyday in the past week or so. I started out by trying to tell my friends about what I believe and why I do using evidence to back it up. Ofcourse most people think I am just crazy and or paranoid but I have actually helped a couple people start to realize somethings, at least I planted a seed so I feel it was worth it

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Maybe people who aren't paranoid just accept that they can't change things and don't want to be upset about it.

new topics

top topics

join