It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

free background check

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   
hello,
i've been searching on google for people searches and background checkers but can't find any good ones.
are there any truley free background searches that give you all kinds of info on a person by just typing their name and location?
thanks for any help in advance

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Short answer, NO.

Most will have at least a small fee of some sort. I have yet to find a truely FREE background search. I have had need for them in the past, and the cheapest I have found was 29 bucks PER PERSON SEARCHED. Can't remember that off hand though, was three years ago.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I hope to god there isn't such a thing, and why the hell would you need one?

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
wow.... these forums are SWARMING!!!
i have seen alot of the ones you pay a small fee!
but i'm not trying to pay for it!
to be honest i want to get a hold of a girl whom i had my first sexual encounter with!

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
If the county you (or the person you want checked) has a website, check if they have a county record search. My county has one. It will sometimes have court records, traffic records, and criminal records that can be searched for free. It's a matter of public record. The state will also sometimes have a website with information like that. < my states website > www.fdle.state.fl.us...
Hope this helps. I know it has helped me on several occasions.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   

If the county you (or the person you want checked) has a website, check if they have a county record search. My county has one. It will sometimes have court records, traffic records, and criminal records that can be searched for free. It's a matter of public record. The state will also sometimes have a website with information like that. < my states website > www.fdle.state.fl.us...
Hope this helps. I know it has helped me on several occasions.

yep, in Fl this is the case... It's the only free way to do it that I know of... Not sure on other states though...check the state government homepage. Other searches are free, but you can usually find it for around $30-$50. That's kind of a small price to pay to speak with someone from your past.... I'd do it (and have) on occassion.... I should do it to track down an old buddy who owes me $300....

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I had a guy I used to date when I was younger (much much younger)
find me by looking me up thru the registrar of voters in my county. Might try that

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I recently 'googled' a guy i know and found him on the county sheriffs webpage for registered convicted felons...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   
If you know the persons phone number, then you could just type it up on google and the address and map should pop up.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
There is a program called netdetective. I do not think it is free but i think it will do what you want.

top topics

join