It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone I'm Saffron

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I'm Saffron. I have just signed on as a new member, and as seems fairly predictable, am finding it impossible to get an avatar up and running, have given up on that for now!

I am a fairly controversial person, considered 'anti' by my homeland of the UK, and so I moved to Europe to vent my spleen at the injustices that plague our planet.

My partner is an ex TopGun and a bit like me...over opinionated!

I live in Spain, and write for the local gutter press for my sins.

img]

[edit on [1141433829R0=063131p: by Saffron]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
welcome to the party!
enjoy, im sure you'll like it here... ive met alot ofgreat people

-UnterMir

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Glad you could join us here at the great ATS, enjoy your stay!

JAK

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hello Saffron and welcome to ATS.

Here are Kinglizard's updated avatar instructions which you should fine helpful in getting your avatar up and running. To go along with that is the ATS: Avatar and Signature Guidelines . All this and much more can be found in the ever handy Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links . If you have any other questions please feel free to U2U me.

Welcome again.

Jak

[edit on 3/3/06 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Good to have you around, I have a brother in spain too (Santa ponsa) See you about the board

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? look for this tab at the top of the page, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Thanx for your warm welcome's...I think I'm going to enjoy my membership of this site...

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Yeah it sure sucks being labeled 'Anti' by the Uk goverment doesn't it ? Complain in the UK or protest and special branch are all over you like a rash!

Welcome to the boards, hope you enjoy your stay, and look forward to hearing what you have to say on your posts

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Saffron!

Do as Asala has hinted and you will be well schooled in the ways of ATS, and when your in the know, your good to go!

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you!

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadGreebo
Yeah it sure sucks being labeled 'Anti' by the Uk goverment doesn't it ? Complain in the UK or protest and special branch are all over you like a rash!

Hmm. I was under surveillance because of a Cuban I used to talk to in Miami on Compuserve, had my phones 'interfered' with too. British Intelligence...they shouldn't use the word intelligence.

top topics

join