It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Hidden Truth - Forbidden Knowledge", by Dr Steven Greer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Regardless of Dr. Greer's personal situation, I believe it is important now to provide scientifically verifiable proof of what he is proposing. There are so many that claim to have the truth but none offer hard evidence. Evidence that any layperson can understand. There have been too many hoaxes and too many scam artists at this point. No more ‘eyewitnesses’, no more photographs or videos but hard evidence. How about a working model of an energy device unlike anything seen or theorized before? How about some working technology from a UFO craft? Cell cultures or an entire specimen of an alien being? Evidence to satisfy the most skeptical scientists. No more games. It is time.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
OMG again bashing and throwing "tomatos" at somebody who's trying to get out a message. The same scenario, the same low stile of attack against whoever tries to do a whistleblower... Has been done in the past, is being done now with Greer and is going to be done in the future with somebody else. I read alot of claimes that Greer is a hoaxer or a charlatan but not the reason why. Or I would say the reason is that he has to work for free, to support his family with the left over from gargabe bins, to dress them and himself with Salvation Army clothes or any other thrift store. He has to spend 12 years and more of his life to convince a bunch of (don't wanna use any insult) and shouldn't make a penny of this otherwise he would be called a hoaxer, lunatic, liar... and all other nice words from English vocabolary.
I wonder, this guys who pretend that somebody throws his life in a "gambling" table are born and raised in USA and other capitalist countries or are born and still live in the communist countries (not those from the mid and late 80's, but from late 60-70's)?
Everybody has right to doubt, especially when is about UFO. We have bad experience from the past with alot of bastards who penetrated ufo community and misslead this community with lies, disinformation and ridicule but this doesn't mean that whoever tries to come foreward with information or new organisation is a bastard. Give to Greer the benefit of the doubt and let's try to listen and to read what is got to say.
Denying Ignorance doesn't mean to swallow everything unusual we hear but at the same time doesn't mean to go to the other extreme.

Take care guys !

[edit on 17-7-2006 by Telos]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I recommend the book! I am still reading it but so far, so good!

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Free info:

They can communicate in any language.

1 example-
Mariana Trench

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Point deduction for a one line post... I feel it coming.

When in doubt about the sincerety of the UFO Gurus ... Follow the money.

Aliens and UFOs have made a healthy living for some original thinking people.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I would be more inclined to give credence if the organization were supported by voluntary donation rather than book sales. The fact that they need to sell books in addition to the donations could be suspect. I would not out of hand dismiss anything just because of the book sales. All information to support claims of proof should be freely available without registration or remuneration and only then should support be asked for. I did note that some available documents were created rather than scanned and presented to look as if they were scanned from originals. A bad idea in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Check out this video lecture given by a Mark Kimmel on google.

He gives a first hand account of the same experiences that Greer tells in his book.

video.google.com...

[edit on 6-9-2006 by SwingingMonkey]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
I've read enough about Greer. He's simply another charlatan that will stretch things out as long as he can and make a good buck in the process.

No doubt in my mind. All one has to do is read his website, namely the products sections, and "training seminars". It's the most outraegous read you'll have this month. What I find to be the funniest part is here's a guy who fronts the Disclosure Project...yet his "Participation agreement" is an essential non disclosure agreement, that you wont tell others about what you learn at these "training seminars".

Nor does any footage that YOU shoot, with YOUR camera, with YOUR tape at YOUR 800 dollar training "seminar" doesnt belong to you exclusively. It belongs to you and CSETI, and you cant do squat with it unless you ask permission.

How insane is that. I cannot fathom why any critical thinking individual would ever hand this guy a dime for his unstubstanciated "training".

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hey jritzmann

I know you love Billy Meyer so here is something for you Billy Meyer Case Reopened !

p.s. Sorry for being out of topic but I couldn't resist

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Who is Steven Greer?

Does anyone know anything about him? his background?

How does a "country doctor" get meetings with a Rockefeller and get funding from Paul Allen?

I'll admit that I have little information here, but this certainly sounds like a Psyop to me. As I understand it, one of the things he is claiming is that we should expect a false flag operation involving human built UFO vehicles which will be used in an attack on Earth based assets in order to start a new state of cosmic warfare. Sounds like more fear breeding to me.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by navari
As I understand it, one of the things he is claiming is that we should expect a false flag operation involving human built UFO vehicles which will be used in an attack on Earth based assets in order to start a new state of cosmic warfare. Sounds like more fear breeding to me.

It's a logical prediction and he's not the only one saying it.
Look at history. Wars were often started on false provocation.
I don't know if it's going to happen, but I believe it's a realistic possibility.
I'm speaking of long term macro history. Disclosure may still be 50-100 years away.
I don't believe or agree with everything he says but I don't believe he is a disinfo agent.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I believe Dr. Steven Greer is very sincere in his intentions, if profit is to made, then so be it, but I'd rather have the information than not have the information.

It's that when you encompass the whole U.F.O./E.T. scene, consider all the possibilities, look at all the arguments, all the testimonies, all the stories and eye-witness accounts, Greer and his colleagues seem to piece together a seemingly difficult UFO lore puzzle.
And it relatively makes sense with what most have always suspected.

David Icke is a fraud.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Read the book, its very thought provocing, even if half of it is unbelievable.

[edit on 22-11-2006 by SwingingMonkey]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I just read the first two chapters, its a good read. I may just have to buy the book

I think Stephen Greer is sincere in his motives, I have not seen anything that would point otherwise. I could come up wih reasons to distrust him, but I would categorize those reasons as paranoid, and uncalled for so far.

gl2

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This is Greer's book about his own life, the trips into space onboard alien craft, many multiply-witnessed landings and face-to-face encounters with aliens, and his remote viewing. It's full of surprises. Who knew Greer studied Transcendental Meditation and Bahai for a few years? On balance, the book seems honest, except for one major flaw: Greer asserts that those alien friends of his don't do any abductions. Instead, says Greer, they're done by ARV's, alien recovery vehicles piloted by humans or by artificial beings manufactured by humans to look like aliens. What Greer fails to see is that if humans had any capacity to breed something that looks like an alien, it would probably mean that those aliens had deliberately given certain technology to humans, which would run counter to Greer's thesis about no bad abductions, no intervention.

Greer says abduction researchers are either money hounds or compromised, i.e. one who showed up stoned (Greer says on acid) at Laurance Rockefeller's "JY" ranch in the Grand Tetons when Greer was there. Greer insists the man is one of the prime abduction researchers (who?) and has interviewed abductees while stoned.

So, in short, worth a read, but Greer's way of making himself believe has landed him on the short end of the stick. Those aliens do abduct, massively, and we have a major problem to resolve because of it: an alien intervention here. Clearly, Greer has been treated to a select version of alien propaganda. This doesn't bode well for his ability to sort out all the pending issues of exopolitics and the human-alien interaction. In other words, we need better leadership in such studies. Time for a greater mainstream appreciation.

Meanwhile, see UTNE Readers current article on aliens: www.utne.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Just a side note to one of Greer's claims of having "briefed" former CIA director and others. Unlike Greer's claims, this has some solid proof...that Greer completely misrepresented the "meeting".
www.ufowatchdog.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
But when considering the Disclosure Project as a whole, it doesn't do enough to harm it. The disclosure project is profound.. and needs help to be pushed forward.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Just a side note to one of Greer's claims of having "briefed" former CIA director and others. Unlike Greer's claims, this has some solid proof...that Greer completely misrepresented the "meeting".
www.ufowatchdog.com...

Like the government has never lied or tried to cover up its tracks. This letter doesnt prove anything, really.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
www.ufowatchdog.com...
The only thing that it proves is that he really was at a dinner party with a sitting CIA director. Why would Steven Greer be invited to a dinner party with the head of CIA? To talk about the weather? Use logic for gods sake.

[edit on 24-11-2006 by DigThat]

[edit on 24-11-2006 by DigThat]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I am a supporter of Greer's, but have not read the book yet. I do look forward to reading it in the near future. Though a few of the witnesses may be lying, the great amount of people that have come forward and testified has me believing that hes got a great project going.

[edit on 11/24/2006 by infinite8]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join