It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Games

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I wanted to know if anyone has come across some unusual paranormal games, especially ones involving the Star of David with a circle around it. I've only played the one where you ask the spirit yes, no or maybe questions and the spirit moves the answer out of the fold of the paper.

Here is an explanation:

Draw on a sheet of paper the Star of David and then draw a circle around it. Take some more paper and cut pieces of paper from it that you can roll up in a flat manner and fit on each side of one of the triangles in the Star. Then wright yes, no or maybe on the three pieces, just one of them per piece. Take some squares of toilette paper and place the pieces in the centre and fold the paper around them, as if they were at the bottom of a bag, and then roll them up from the bottom. Place these three answers on the Star of David so that they make one of the triangles.

Now you are ready to begin with the process, you need at least 2 people for this to work. One person will ask the questions. You start by saying "Spirit, Spirit are you with us Yes, No, or Maybe?" As the person says that the others must already be thinking in their heads, Yes, Yes, continuously for every question asked and for a few seconds after the question has been asked. Everyone must have their eyes closed and the person asking the questions will join the others in saying Yes, Yes, continuously in their heads until they think enough time has passed. After you have made contact, ask any appropriate question that can be answered with the three choices starting with "Spirit Spirit" and ending with "Yes, No, or Maybe?" You must all sit around the sheet holding hands as well.

When done unroll the answers and the one that is outside the fold of the toilette paper is the answer the spirit gave you. After a few times the toilette paper will get worn out and you will need to replace it. It has always worked for me and new people are always fascinated by it, after the game rip everything up and toss in the trash. You could earn a million dollars if you can successfully pull that off in front of James Randi and his camera crew, but i heard it doesn't work in front of cameras. Maybe you could convince him to do it off camera as scientifically as possible and still get the million.

I have also heard that the Illuminati use the Star of David with a circle around it to communicate with spirits as well, anyone know what method they might use?

[edit on 3-3-2006 by NinjaCodeMonkey]

[edit on 3-3-2006 by NinjaCodeMonkey]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
No I have never heard of that game Ninja...is it a new game?

That is interesting what you said about James Randi, he has offered cash prices before for proving RV to him. But I heard the RV Association (I don't know what its actual name is) took him up on offer, and said they would even pay him if they couldn't RV the subject and he backed out of the bet and didn't go through with it. I will try and find link. (I looked quickly but couldn't find it...I found different ones but they weren't very good). I will ask someone where to find the RV link tommorow.

~ Deep

[edit on 7-3-2006 by DeeplyAwake]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
That is interesting, but from observation, none of these 'tricks' work in front of cameras.

Why you ask?

Because they happen by chance and how you want to believe. Put into a scientific form which will prove they work, they fail miserabley

- Nazgarn

new topics

join