It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie Quote Thread

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
"I can't feel my legs... Kaiser"

Could this be The Usual Suspects?

How about this one, though.

"YOU... are Tokyo... and I am GODZILLA!"

And here's one I pretty much guarantee no-one will get:

"It was a pity about the girl... but I consoled myself with the reflection that I had, in fact, saved her from a fate worse than death".

Clues: it's British and black and white. And one of the most literate, stylish scripts ever written about a serial killer.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Kind Hearts and Coronets?

I'm cheating a little but I have a quote from a television show rather than a film:

"Goth Juice... The most powerful hairspray known to man. Made from the tears of Robert Smith."

For those of you who can't guess it you know nothing of the crunch.

[edit on 12-5-2006 by nikelbee]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
"I have a bad feeling about this"- Big Clue: 6 films in the series and all have this quote by various actors.

"Let off some steeemm"- Big Clue: A cybernetic 'unstoppable' killer, a 'charmed' sister and 'mohawked' post apocalyptic bikie from other roles.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Don't know the second.

I got one for ya's its from a movie in the mid 90's and I personally can relate to it as can many others

"Just because the F&*^er got a library card it doesn't make him YODA"

Anyone?

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Damn, I made Kind Hearts and Coronets WAY too easy with the clues.

No-one got the other one yet, though. "Godzilla...". It's spoken by Treat Williams in what I think is his finest hour (previously I'd pegged him as a Wal-Mart Kurt Russell).

Love the "Goth Juice" line. Hope someone gets it. I have no clue.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Spindropsmile, Yeah ,Star Wars. ( I had a good feeling someone would get that one)

"Let off some steeemm"- Big Clue: A cybernetic 'unstoppable' killer, a 'charmed' sister and 'mohawked' post apocalyptic bikie from other roles.

The above quote is from "Commando" staring Arnold Swartzwhatever(terminator), Alyssa Milano(Charmed) and Wes from Mad Max 2(road warrior).

Here's another: "Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls......., Dyin' Time's here."
(hint: there's a clue in the above 'Commando' answer.)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join