It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ascension - Awakening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Mr. Icke, surely you are aware of the Ascension that is going here on Mother Earth, I mean how could you not. I would like your thoughts on Ascension, and I would also like your thoughts on the benevolent beings said to be involved in this ascension.

Also, have you ever heard of the Galactic Federation of Light? Your comments would be much appreciated.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
A New Vibrational Frequency

Global Warming

A Chosen People

A condemned nation of idolatry

One man's trash is another's Treasure

One man's apocolypse is another's Salvation

May His judgement be swift. May those to be saved soon find their respective eggs of salvation.

Not my will, but Thine, be done.

Yogi

Great Cycle

I AM YOU

Alchemical Transmutation

Golden

BODHISATTVA

Intuition

Create

The goal is to manifest the divine.

Aummmm,

Sri Oracle

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
You all are going to be fine. See, the New World Order is not going to happen. Everyone is awakening around us, and realizing the truth of what is really going on.

Reptilians..new world order, 9/11 planned, mind control, micro chips, dentainment camps, aliens, Illuminati, everyone is realizing that it's true, and it effects our lives. But don't worry... we are heading towards the Golden Age, which is 2012.

This is why the Illuminati are trying to do as much as they can before that year. Micro chipping peope is part of it. The camps are already issued and built, soldiers are already training.

But everyone knows...that Good prevails over Evil

Take care all

*K*

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
You all are going to be fine. See, the New World Order is not going to happen. Everyone is awakening around us, and realizing the truth of what is really going on.

Wolfster, wishful thinking....

That is exactly the kind of mood the NWO wants you to be in.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
For us to witness a new beginning we must first witness the end of the world as we know it. Not one person can ultimately change the fate of our world, but through courage and unity we can finally put an end to the injustice and corruption that plagues the lives of millions today. We, the liberators, are the sword of justice, and when the time is right we shall thrust our very being into the heart of corruption and with our sacrifice a new world shall be born. If we don't take the initiative to making a change we will destroy ourselves. We were given a gift when we were brought into this world, and that is the ability to make a change. Freedom is everyones birthright and I'll defend that cause all the way to the very depths of hell if I have to. We must all open our eyes and witness the reality of things around us, famine, poverty, hatred, injustice, iggnorance, deceit. So many lives just swept under the rug, made to seem as if they never existed.I ask you all to start thinking with your hearts, the essence that created us is pained when we look the other way, it doesn't matter what you have done, it is what your are going to do.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf

Reptilians..new world order, 9/11 planned, mind control, micro chips, dentainment camps, aliens, Illuminati, everyone is realizing that it's true, and it effects our lives. But don't worry... we are heading towards the Golden Age, which is 2012.

This is why the Illuminati are trying to do as much as they can before that year. Micro chipping peope is part of it. The camps are already issued and built, soldiers are already training.

But everyone knows...that Good prevails over Evil

Take care all

*K*

new topics

top topics

join