It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seen that Pepsi commercial with Jimmy Fallon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Jimmy Fallon and Parker Posey star in this Pepsi commercial.
Watch clip.

Probably the funniest thing Jimmy Fallon has been in since SNL

[edit on 3/3/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Not able to view it while at work but excited to see it.

I thought he was hilarious in Fever Pitch. Some of the jokes in that were really good. I found it to be very raw and dry humour. Was not pushing hard for it, just off key comments or very subtleness that had me in splits.

Have to check this out when I am at home.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hi Chissler,

Just wanted to make a comment about your response to Fever Pitch. As a die-hard Red Sox fan living in MA I felt the movie was among the worst ever. I think it killed Fallon's career (except for the dumb commercial hes in). It painted Red Sox fans in a way that I don't think made us look like too good. Nevertheless, I respect your opinion, I just can't see how anyone in the world would ever consider it a good movie. Last question, Are you a Red Sox fan or were you just watching for entertainment value? I mean no offense to you or anyone but somebody should've pulled the plug on that movie before it pulled the plug on Fallon's career (Barrrymore will survive though).

Thanks

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I dont get it, do you work for pepsi or something. That is positivly the worse commercial ever. Is it supposed to make me wanna buy pepsi or get dancing lesons

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I agree with you Vegemite, the only thing the commercial made me wanna see is Fallon getting hit by that pepsi truck.

new topics

top topics

join