It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke: Son of God?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Ok, if i may be so bold, and i mean no disrespect to Mr Icke, there is something i need answering !! I am from the UK and i do remeber that infamous Terry Wogan show where he declared himself to be the son of God. What was all that about? I know he spoke of the Godhead, not read his books admittedly but i am curious!. Would love a response from the man himself to this question, at least it would kick off a good debate if nothing else !!

Waiting in anticpation !! (Watch out for the lizards !! :lol
Cant wait to hear his theories on the lizards by the way, should be fun!!

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
We are all sons of the ''godhead'', the ''god head'' is the ultimate creator. You obviously havent read much of David's material. On the highest level, everything is at one with ''god''.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Haha!

Well someone was bound to ask!

What LetKnowledgeDrop said btw

Having said that the man himself covered this recently on an interview with a Radio Interview on 1st Feb with the BBC's Adrian Allen...I think radio Cleveland, just after the broadcast "Wogan now and then" on UK Gold: it was a top show, Icke really got to lay it out, especially with P.R.S. and 911

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LetKnowledgeDrop
You obviously havent read much of David's material.

I beleive that he explicitly said that.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
By the way...has anyone SEEN David on ATS yet?

Just curious, he has a folder section named in his honor with the promise that he will become a participating member on ATS, but as of yet, nada.

A few threads, no response.

Just wondering if maybe I missed the elusive Icke.

- One Man Short

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I saw a interview of David Icke saying he is son of god. And really as little as I know about the guy really that is solid enough indication for me to believe he is in the business of disinformation. That way he can mix truth with lies so that anyone coming with any sort of logic can be associated with him and discredited. Pretty effective and many people fall for it.

But anyways David comes of as very pompous and arrogant.. I am usually very reluctant to judge but anyone claiming to be so special perfect, or some sort of special profit is more likely to be tied up in their ego or some other agenda then actual truth.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
he declared himself to be the son of God. What was all that about?

THAT THOU ART

I AM THAT I AM

THIS SELF; I AM HE

One can only be so perfect when he believes Himself to be.

It is illusion; loss of Knowledge that seperates man (jiva) from his True Ultimate Self.

I believe I am a carpenter... I drive nails tirelessly proving this to myself finding True Carpenter as I move toward the infinate.

I believe I am a husband... I love my family endlessly, proving this to myself with each element of free giving passed. A Husband I become.

I believe I am a King... I expand my influence, continuously illuminating my people. My Kingdom grows.

I believe I AM GOD... I crawl along the razor's edge of perfection proving this to the "I" at each opportunity given. God, I am now, always have been, ever shall be.

Truth... Proof...

Truth... Proof...

Truth

Jesus believed himself to be the son of God.

When considering the possiblity of yourself being the same... W.W.J.D.?

I too am the son of God. In jealousy one may find this statement "pompous or arrogant". I am Love my brethren, may you find the Truth.

An instrument in HIS hands,

-Sri Oracle

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerToThePeople
I saw a interview of David Icke saying he is son of god. And really as little as I know about the guy really that is solid enough indication for me to believe he is in the business of disinformation. That way he can mix truth with lies so that anyone coming with any sort of logic can be associated with him and discredited. Pretty effective and many people fall for it.

But anyways David comes of as very pompous and arrogant.. I am usually very reluctant to judge but anyone claiming to be so special perfect, or some sort of special profit is more likely to be tied up in their ego or some other agenda then actual truth.

This post quoted above qualifies perfectly as disinfomation:

But Im sure its not deliberate

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by John White

Originally posted by PowerToThePeople

This post quoted above qualifies perfectly as disinfomation:

But Im sure its not deliberate

quite.............once more, with feeling...
david icke said he was the "son of the godhead" and qualified that by saying we all are......ok? all of us
that is - the universe is an infinate ocean of conciousness and we are all droplets within that ocean.....that is what he meant. It's not like he's the first to make such observations.

wether or not anyone resonates with what he said is by the by (personally, it sits fine with me)

so, if one is going to judge or criticise someone on what that someone supposedly said then, (respectfully) at least have the courtesy to attribute the right quote and maybe the teensiest understanding of what they meant by that......but maybe he'll be by later and you can ask him yourself.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
watch a few videos and interviews from the guy NOW and let HIM tell you what he meant, that son of god bit is old news he has explained over and over again.

At that period in time he didnt know what planet he was on never mind care about giving an in depth explanation.. and even WOGAN to this day will tell you he is sorry for the whole interview, because he actually now knows he was talking some sense! He was put on the show to get laughed at and IGNORED.. (on 1 level.... ) u know.. thats how they work he was getting too close to the truth. On a deeper level it was an experience he needed to happen. We need the crap to make us stronger.

We are all sons of ''god'' (ugh... nasty word) because really the 'true 1 CREATOR' is THE ALL..... which is within everything, and without everything.......

goto google video and type in david icke... get the secrets of the matrix and all the others.. then think about the god statement again

[edit on 4-3-2006 by syberkat]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

'" ..i do remeber that infamous Terry Wogan show where .."

Just noticed the new forum, and yep I do remember that show (how long ago was that BTW ?), also I seem to remember David saying that Saddam Hussein had died - or something like that, I could well be wrong. I have a feeling that it was a while ago.

Anybody remember a little more of that interview, just out of interest ?

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
No i cant either it was that long ago.. all i remember is the turquoise tracksuit he wore everywhere for a while. He says he just felt the urge for that colour and vibration. It was after a visit to peru when all this happened, he had an experience on a hill and became overloaded with energy etc.. in a meditation, he says (in my nutshell)

I knew what he was talking about on wogan even if everyone was laughing.

A few years later i saw wogan in an interview on something.. he said at one point in the interview the whole audience dropped deadly silent as if they really did believe and fear what he was saying, even wogan himself, they replayed the clips too i just cant remember it. I do know it was a disaster but it must have woken a few people, so its all good.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I think what David would have meant to say, if you asked him that question today, would be that because we are all 'physical' (illusory, nonetheless) Matrix manifestations of subcomponents of the Infinite Global Consciousness, we are simply the Infinite Global Consciousness viewing itself subjectively. I am you, you are me, we are all the same being, but we are defined in THIS world by our physical parameters, which compartmentalises our existence into 'individual' streams of consciousness; but this isn't to say that we don't still exist in higher dimensions and higher frequency ranges of existence.
This 'reality' is only one VERY small portion of the total frequency resonance of the totality of 'universe', the reptiles are living in a different frequency range to us, and they need our fear energy to be able to exist and bring themselves into THIS dimension. It is also this SAME energy that keeps US in here, too! Take away the energy used for fear, love, hate, etc.. and we dissolve out of The Matrix and back into the Infinite Global Consciousness (also known and misrepresented as 'god'). Since we are subprograms of the IGC (aka 'god') this can be interpreted as actually being 'the spawn of the IGC', or 'the sons of god'.

So David Icke WAS correct in saying that he was the son of god, because we ALL are children of 'god' (but we are actually just subprograms of The Matrix which represents this 'physical' part of the Infinite Global Consciousness).

David Icke (hi, I'm everything that exists, pleased to meet you!), wanna sponsor me a trip to the Isle of Wight? I need a job, a publisher, and an audience.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
You have to understand, what is God.
There is no singular God, It is all layers on layers.
We all come from the One energy and we all have our part in creation.
When the energies come out the One they split into the rainbow colours, Each colour energy has a different role,
The only level the humans need to be concerned now is the Divine level. Past the divine then the Eternal etc.
The Cristos and Blue Star energies are your guide to the Divine Mother/Father.
It is the Mother who you will have to merge your ego with she aligns everyone so we all become united. But we don't serve the Mother we serve the One energy we came from for the greater good of all.
Yes we are all linked, it could be said we are the children of the matrix but we have to get out connection also called a cosmic connection. David Icke still needs to get his cosmic connection. What he tells is common knowledge and beginning to make money from it too!
Angel hugs,
Angelalan

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Are we not all sons and daughters of god? If cut do we not bleed?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Of course we are all sons and daughters of "GOD" but in this particular interview, if anyone watches it, he clearly states in a strange manner that he is "THE Son of God." He didn't go on to elaborate that we all are sons and daughters of God in this interview, he portrayed that he was the one and only. It was only later, after receiving much criticism, that he felt led to attempting to clarify this previous statement made in this interview. At the time of the statement, he was well aware of what he was saying, and it was not made in a general way! He had every opportunity to explain his "true" meaning there, and he didn't do it! Watch the interview! The guy clearly had issues, and then tried to cover in retrospect! *sheesh*
I was a fan of his until watching this! No longer a fan! Watch, people, watch! Use your brains!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I'm not sure if he clarified his concept on that broadcast or not, but I do recall him saying that it has something to do with activating dna or just simply that all of us have "christ" consciousness within us or some malarky like that.. really I think it's dumb when people try to use such semantically dense words to describe something that has very little to do with the semantic meaning.

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Are we not all sons and daughters of god? If cut do we not bleed?

I'm fairly sure even the biblical christ bled when he was stabbed in the side.

[edit on 1/2/2009 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
ask him yourself,
his email is easy to get

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nrky

nice call my friend.

Are you gonna follow through with this. Let me know if you do.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nrky

nice call my friend.

Are you gonna follow through with this. Let me know if you do.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join