It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clerks II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Official site www.clerks2.com

Kevin Smith said we would never see Jay and Silent Bob in a movie ever again. I guess after making a flop like Jersey Girl would change a dudes mind.

Joking aside, apparently Smith made a promise to Jason Mewes. Smith told Mewes that if he stayed off the drugs then he would be able to play the character of "Jay" one more time.

Dante and Randall have both lost their jobs due to the events of the original Clerks movie. Now they are both working together at a Mooby's restaurant.

Watch the Clerks II teaser.

Cast.

The main cast of Clerks returns for this sequel.

Brian O'Halloran as Dante Hicks
Jeff Anderson as Randal Graves
Jason Mewes as Jay
Kevin Smith as Silent Bob

The movie will also feature Smith film regulars such as Jason Lee and Ben Affleck.

The film also stars Rosario Dawson (Sin City) as Becky.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yeah, I heard about that, since his non-J&SB movie did as well as the Titanic did against an Iceberg he had to go back to J&SB.

Also, J&SB are older then all those movies! In an Episode of Hercules, The Legendary Journey, it takes place in modern time, it turns out that Kevin Sorbo isn't playing Hercules, but Hercules plays Kevin Sorbo! There was an earthquake and Hercules is out saving people, but back at the studios people are freaking out, where's Kevin Sorbo? Was he hurt in the earthquake? They are now trying to figure out what to do, and call in their writers, which it turns out are Jay and Silent Bob! Same people, same characters!!!!!!

Also, will George Carlin and Eddie Murphy be in this movie? Loved Cardinal Glick and Rufus from Dogma.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I can't wait for that film to come out, I hope its going to be as good as the original clerks was and that they don't mess it up.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Here is the new trailer.

www.apple.com/trailers

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevinS
Yeah, I heard about that, since his non-J&SB movie did as well as the Titanic did against an Iceberg he had to go back to J&SB.

Also, J&SB are older then all those movies! In an Episode of Hercules, The Legendary Journey, it takes place in modern time, it turns out that Kevin Sorbo isn't playing Hercules, but Hercules plays Kevin Sorbo! There was an earthquake and Hercules is out saving people, but back at the studios people are freaking out, where's Kevin Sorbo? Was he hurt in the earthquake? They are now trying to figure out what to do, and call in their writers, which it turns out are Jay and Silent Bob! Same people, same characters!!!!!!

Also, will George Carlin and Eddie Murphy be in this movie? Loved Cardinal Glick and Rufus from Dogma.

Firstly the Kevin Smith who appeared in Hercules is not the same Kevin Smith! A fact that can be easily proven by the simple fact the Hercules Kevin Smith is unfortunately no longer with us! And it was Chris Rock in Dogma - not Eddie Murphy!

[edit on 9-7-2006 by DouglasFir]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
ComicBookResources.com has bunch of "Clerks II inverviews"

Brian O'Halloran and Jeff Anderson

Jason Mewes

Rosario Dawson

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Just saw it and have to say it is the best of the Jay and Silent Bob Movies!!!!!!!

I mean WOW!!! This movie is so funny! I mean, like on TV shows where they have a laugh track because the show isn't funny they have to tell you when to laugh, not with this movie! The theater was packed and man were people laughing! You get 3-4 good hard laughs then a break, then another 3-4 hard laughs and a break, and they keep doing that so you have time to recover from laughing so hard.

And a scene where Jay is the Russian Woman, everyone goes "Ewww, Hahahahahaha that's great!" all in unison because that's exactly how it was!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Sounds like a great movie to view with a theater audience.
Thanks Spades

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
:bump:
Clerks II is out on DVD today.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Snoochie-boochie-noochies!

BONG!!!

I love those Hetero-life-mates!

C

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I'm taking back Porch Monkey!!!

I have never heard that expression before, but how funny was that seen. Jeff Anderson has such great delivery and timing.

new topics

top topics

join