It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they really shapeshifting reptilians?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Ha! Reptilians don't exist? That's exactly what a reptilian would say! The webmaster of stargods.org informs me that reptiods make up 50% of the general population. They could be one of your friends, even one of your family members!

Even David Icke himself is a reptoid!
David Icke, CONFIRMED Reptilian!!!

Baddude7777 informs me that he is a shapeshifting hybrid, but still of royal blood.
He can not be trusted!

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChristosAlliance
reply to post by glitchinmymatrix

The Beings ruling the Earth are not Reptilian. They have 3rd Density Human bodies but are neither of this planet nor Density.

Third-density bodies? What does this mean, exactly?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This gets my vote as funniest and most entertaining thread of 2010 (so far, sure there will be many more)

Seriously people? That video above confirms nothing other then proving a dude can stick his tongue out. I can do that, does it mean I am a reptile.

I think many of you have been watching to many sci-fi movies and TV shows. You mean to tell me that both the original and new "V" series is real? LoL
Get a grip on reality please.

I have watched video after video on You Tube claiming various people are reptilian and not a one of them proves anything. I will raise the ol' BS flag until I see irrefutable proof of any reptilian believer's claims.

The don't exist. Prove me wrong, I triple dog dare ya'

-Nate

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LetKnowledgeDrop
I believe they are reptilian shape-shifters. If theyare not, reptilian shape-shifters are here on Earth, because Ive talked to a number of people who claim to have experiences with them.

How else would you explain why the royal families constantly interbreed with themselves. To keep the blood pure.

How else would you explain the human sacrifice rituals that these families have been involved in for thousands of years, and still continues to this day.

How else would you explain the fact that they claim to have a right to rule over the masses because of their relation to the ''gods''. Read your history books. The first emperor of China was said to be a dragon, just one of many examples.

I dont see any alternative explanation. If anyone has one, feel free to share it.

Don't they interbreed to keep their money and riches within the family?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I have a question:

Why doesn't David Icke try to contact doctors who might have withdrawn blood samples from the Royal Family or ruling elite of America, to try to obtain scientific evidence for his reptilian hybrid theory?

He was with Arizona Wilder once too when he made a documentary about her, who supposedly had the "bloodline" as well, so why didn't he get her blood sample?

What I would suggest is that he issue a public challenge to the Royal Family to have them give blood samples to a neutral biologist, who can then examine them in a lab to see if they are pure human blood.

If the Royal Family refuses, it will look like they have something to hide. If they give in and Icke is proven wrong, then Icke will have to retract his theory and change it. But if Icke is proven right, then he will have scientific evidence that validates his theory.

Has he attempted to do this?

Can someone here show him this thread and get his response to this suggestion?

Thanks,
Winston

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by marbles

Reptilians= fallen archons (and the serpent bloodline)
greys= fallen watchers/grigori/igigi (tall, short, orange)
nordics= aryan men/women (& nephilim)

Then there is the Kardshev classification propaganda:
en.wikipedia.org...

The real meanings behind the Kardashev technology scale-
Type I - New World Order man (ex: TR-3B astra)
Type 2 - fallen watchers/grigori/igigi (ex: vimana/vailixi)
Type 3 - God and His loyal angels ( ex: Merkabah)

THERE ARE NO REAL ALIENS!

[edit on 30-4-2010 by AliensAreDemons]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
No, but it's done a great job of discrediting the rest of the truth.
in my humble opinion anyway.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by marbles

A lot of people don't like this topic.
It fascinates me. It goes a long way to describe certain people's demeanor characteristics and personality types. I believe all variety of personality traits are spread out among two basic types. Among these 2 types you can find the sad, the brave, the whining, the silent, the followers and the leaders and all those other fine tuned points but they are passed out to the "cruel" and the "kind".

The broad spectrum of given traits are assigned to the compassionate and the compassionless. Reptilian

The indifferent, silent, colder reptilian and the maternal, warmer and more audible, mammalian.

Those with an inordinate concern for the welfare and contentment of others (along with themselves) used to be called tender hearted. In addition to "nurture" I think some of these tendencies are established beforehand since there are big differences in different individual "natures" even within families.

And it is not that the insensitive, seemingly callous are wrong or heartless. We know they have hearts they feel and cry for their families but overall and when it comes to others they are isolationist, predatory and cold.

To differentiate these in Catholicism they are called Cain and Able. Ancient Sumerians called them Enki and Enil. I don't know who they are but they are two diametrically opposed species that have intertwined maybe deliberately to toughen the one and soften the other.

We are instructed to get along.
Now if I believe in reptilian creatures, and I don't know... I am not ruling it out and that says something itself, but if I did I would have to assume they are not all bad.
They are different and think differently and when they ARE bad they are the worst we can imagine. But I sometimes believe there is a hierarchy of technologically and even spiritually very advanced reptiles, nobility and Kings among them living right here among us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join