It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ever heard of zarko??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
i never thought to come here and bring it up but... has anyone ever heard of the name zarko?? just a while ago i had a strange dream and some demon was speaking to me didn't say much cuz you know not everyone can remember dreams i wrote it down somewhere and will write more on it but has anyone ever heard of the name coming from some religion??

[edit on 3-3-2006 by vonwoolf appollonia]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hi there!
My name is Goran.I live in Serbia.ZARKO is frequent first name among Serbs and Croats....

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Why would a demon be speaking to you? I've heard of the list of 72 or is it 75 demons but there must be many legions more. Do a search on Crowley and a cross reference may come up.

You want to avoid demons at all costs.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Maybe your informative spirit was trying to tell you about The Zarcon Principle.

www.fringecore.com...

It's been reprinted as Armageddon 2000, Countdown to Entropy, written by Kenneth Raynor Johnson.

A cult classic from 1975.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
i will post more on what the dream was but i wasn't speaking to it. all i remember was that demon looked at me and whispered in it's husky voice "zarko" . i dream of them abit but they never are nice. very hostile and hateful and i can feel the cold air. but i will look into it more. i never knew that about the serbs. weird huh? what was talking to me and why?? i used to do alot of reading into the paranormal (any connection you think?) and i thought i would start here. thanks guys!!

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I had a friend named Zarko, from Yugoslavia, i also knew a Goran. I don't think there is any significance to the name in your Dream.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hello.

I would suggest that you can use your emotions to interpret your dreams.
EG;
What does the name 'Zarko' make you feel ? What does the 'cold' make you feel ? And what areas of your life does that emotion or feeling correspond to ?
If you keep on thinking about it in this way your mind will begin to start supplying answers.

You can decide which answers are the most valuable. (smile)

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ah dammit. I made a huge list of things I found in Google about Zarko and then when I posted I got a "Page cannot be displayed".

Anyway, people call me Yarco, and I'm 1/2 Yugoslavian as well. Lots of weird coincedences going on on this thread

Too lazy to get all the links again, but basically Zarko seems to be a roleplaying character, an NBA player, and many many other things, but nothing to do with demons. Usually if you have the name of a real demon, you will find info on them immediately, ie Belzebuub, Samael, Anael, etc. But Zarko doesn't bring up anything.

[edit on 3-3-2006 by Yarcofin]

(post by vonwoolf appollonia removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

join