It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was L. Ron Hubbard a satanist...or worse? Is Scientology linked to the NWO?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
There is an article that is running in the March 9 edition of Rolling Stone discussing the origins and differing levels of advancement in the religion of Scientology. The OT (Operating Thetan) levels and the information that comes with reaching the higher levels are shrouded in secrecy, but in the last couple of years there have been high ranking members who have left the church and in doing so they have disclosed the secret information that the church doesn't want anyone to know. The basic concept is that we are all thetans, or immortal beings who have lived for trillions of years over and over again, being reborn thousands of times. Scientology enlightenment or what they refer to as The Bridge to Total Freedom, is achieved through many hundreds of hours of auditing, which is done by the higher ranking members, or OT's.
The Scientologists believe that the source of mental and physical illness can be traced back to psychic scars called "engrams", that were rooted in early prenatal experiences, and remained locked in a persons subconscious, or reactive mind. To rid oneself of the reactive mind, the process of auditing, a regressive therapy technique, is needed which involves re-experiencing incidents from ones past lives in order to erase these engrams. This process costs hundreds of thousands of dollars to complete. Once OTIII is achieved, it is believed that you will be free from all pain, mental as well as physical, and that you will have complete physical control over yourself and everything in your environment. Allegedly you can move things with your mind, leave your body at will and telepathically communicate with and control the behaviors of animals and other people. All very bizarre yes. The kicker is, after paying thousands for what you believe is a real self help progressive therapy the bomb is dropped when you reach OTIII.

An envelope is given to you and you are sent to a room by yourself where the "truth" to the universe is revealed. At this point it is revealed that 75 million years ago, an evil galactic warlord named Xenu controlled seventy six planets in this corner of the galaxy, each of which was severely overpopulated. To solve this problem Xenu rounded up 13.5 trillion beings and flew them to Earth, where they were dumped into volcanoes around the globe and vaporized with bombs. The scattered radioactice souls, or Thetans, were caught in electronic traps set up around the atmosphere and implanted with a number of false ideas - including the concepts of God, Christ and organized religion. Scientologists later learn that these entities have attached themselves to humans, where they remain to this day, creating not just the root of our problems but all problems of the modern world.

All of this information is considered top secret to the leaders of the church, and now their truths are coming out slowly. Another very interesting part of the article went on to explain how in his early years after he left the Navy, L.Ron Hubbard moved to Pasadena, CA where he met and befriended John Whiteside Parsons, who at the time was a founder of CalTechs jet propulsion labratory. Parsons was a reputed occultist and a devoted follower of the teachings of Aleister Crowley. Hubbard would go on to become an assistant to Parsons, helping him with a variety of black magic and sex rituals. This is all noted in detail in several biographies written about the soon to be founder of Dianetics. Absorbed by the lessons learned in his work with Parsons, Hubbard set out to begin his own cult. Reportedly he was quoted by sci-fi author LLoyd Eshbach as saying "I'd like to start my own religion. Thats where the money is."
I find it very troubling that the founder of todays Scientology, which is a multi billion dollar world wide entity, could have based his concepts from the teachings of Crowley, a noted Satanist and purveyor of evil. It would, however explain the powerful brain washing and mind control techniques that the church uses, as well as it's super secret origins and ideologies. Members are often isolated completely from society and any information from the real world. If and when they become difficult or begin to ask too many questions, members are often ex-communicated and bannished, many times being completely cut off and seperated from spouses and children.

So my question is this - is the church of scientology the breeding ground for some sort of huge scale brain washing of the masses? Are they a part of the new world order or working directly for the anti-christ himself? Was L.Ron Hubbard a con man? Or was he an evil mastermind who has fashioned a religion of brain washed zombie people who are making a charge at taking over the world as we know it? Also.....Xenu and this alien race that have supposedly lived for millions and millions of years...could these be the reptilian race that inhabits the earth now? All very wild and bizarre indeed...but I would like everyone elses take on the OTIII revelations and general teachings of Scientology, the link to Aleister Crowley and the Church of Satan, or any possible direct link to the NWO or the reptilian beings. All responses appreciated.

[edit on 3-3-2006 by DiabolicEdict]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiabolicEdict
All very wild and bizarre indeed...but I would like everyone elses take on the OTIII revelations and general teachings of Scientology, the link to Aleister Crowley and the Church of Satan, or any possible direct link to the NWO or the reptilian beings. All responses appreciated.

Hubbard was once quoted as saying that if a man wants to become a millionaire, he should start his own religion. When he saw that his career as a sci-fi writer was going nowhere, that's exactly what he did. I personally don't think there's anything more to it than that: a money-making scam.

Hubbard did utilize a little bit of occult psychology that he grubbed off of Parsons, which was indirect Crowley influence. There's no evidence that Crowley and Hubbard ever actually met, but there is a letter to Parsons by Crowley, where the Beast warns Parsons that Hubbard is a scam artist, and admonishing to stay clear of him (in the letter, Crowley comically chastizes Parsons by saying: "First he stole your girl, and now you're letting him steal your money. What's next!").

As to your inquiry about the Church of Satan, from what I can tell, Anton LaVey would have probably opposed it as being another "white light religion" scam (which he charged practically all religions with). Ironically, many have charged Lavey with running a religious scam too.

BTW: Crowley was neither a satanist nor a "purveyor of evil". He was simply an often misunderstood, but quite colorful, eccentric.

[edit on 3-3-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Doesn't it concern you that Scientology is the one of the fastest growing religions in the world? They place their world wide membership numbers at over 10,000,000. And with the amount of wealth they have amassed since it's inception just under fourty years ago, it is quite troubling. I for one believe it's teachings are completely non-sensical, but with the power and influence they have the church could become a formidable enemy to the free world. I mean, Jim Jones only had a few thousand followers and a very small operating budget and look at what happened there. The church is also very aggresive in stamping out any opposition through legal as well as physical intimidation. I knew a woman in California who had been a member for five years and decided to leave when they asked her to cut all of her ties with her parents. She almost went mad after all of the threatening phone calls and what she swears were church members trying to libel her, threaten her and attack her personally and financially. Something to think about.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
here is a little known fact for you. Hubbard made a $5 bet with a friend in a hole in the wall bar in Wichita KA that he could start his own religion. Hence Scientoloy

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The most disturbing part is that the followers are almost completely brainwashed by the time they're done with the introduction. Those that aren't brainwashed don't bother to stick around. Talking to scientologists you realize that they are in a financially self destructive state at the very least. At the most they've sold their soul to L.Ron

Fun Facts!

1. L. Ron Jr. publicly discredited his own father saying

"99% of what my father ever wrote or said about himself is totally untrue."

2. L Ron’s decision desire to make money from the teachings, and regarding Scientology as a business rather than a religion. L. Ron himself was quoted saying.

"Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion."

3. His poor son Quinton

Wikipedia
Hubbard had another son in 1954, Quentin Hubbard, who was groomed to one day replace him as the head of the Scientology. However, Quentin was deeply depressed, allegedly because he was gay and his father was homophobic, and wanted to leave Scientology and become a pilot. As Scientology rejects homosexuality as a sexual perversion and views mental health professionals and the drugs they can prescribe as fraudulent and oppressive, Quentin had no avenues available to deal with his depression. Quentin attempted suicide in 1974 and then died in 1976 under mysterious circumstances that might have been a suicide or a murder.

4. Here’s a Wikipedia excerpt about a policy known as Fair Game that L. Ron had instated to battle any opposition to Scientology.

"Fair Game" was introduced by Hubbard, and incites Scientologists to use criminal behavior, deception and exploitation of the legal system to resist "Suppressive Persons", i.e. people or groups that "actively seeks to suppress or damage Scientology or a Scientologist by Suppressive Acts". He defined it "Fair Game" as:
ENEMY — SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.
The Church of Scientology today claims that it has removed those policies from its doctrine and it is no longer in existence, but this claim is just as vigorously contested by its critics.

5. L. Ron was also racist. An excerpt from his journal from a visit to China:

"As a Chinaman can not live up to a thing, he always drags it down. Hence Tsingtau is rather dirty in spite of Japan's efforts to clean things up." and "They smell of all the baths they didnt(sic) take." As well as " The trouble with China is, there are too many chinks here."

6. Spousal abuse reports:

Hubbard later married the girl he claimed to have rescued, Sara Northrup. This marriage was an act of bigamy, as Hubbard had abandoned, but not divorced, his first wife and children as soon as he left the Navy (he divorced his first wife more than a year after he had remarried). Both women allege Hubbard physically abused them. He is also alleged to have once kidnapped Sara's infant, Alexis, taking her to Cuba. Later, he disowned Alexis, claiming she was actually Jack Parsons' child.

He doesn’t seem to me to be immaculate enough for me to think of him as any type of messiah

[edit on 9-5-2006 by Rasobasi420]

[edit on 9-5-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Occult worship thrown into the mix? I wouldn't be surprised.

In general Scientology is funny. Its funny when on television people like Cruise or whoever tries to explain what the religion is but they don't. They just keep rehashing the same words and phrases so that to the unintroduced it's impossible to get any sort of idea.

That and they have a bunker in Nevada that they believe will draw attention to aliens who will rescue them during the coming Tribulation.

"So what is Scientology..."
T. Cruise "...Let me tell you. Scientology...it's great..."

direct quote. Seriously.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
"You don't get rich writing science fiction. If you want to get rich, you start a religion.'" - L. Ron Hubbard

Looks like some people got fooled

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Scientology is a workable technology.

Conspiracy cravers, sorry, Scientology isn't a conspiracy. You are honestly wasting your time if you follow the lies and twisted truths printed in some places on the net.

I have worked in the organization and I can tell you that Scientologists work very hard to help others in this world. These are some of the things they do:
- helping people overcome illiteracy
- helping people overcome drug addiction and help them to recover
- clean up the environment
- helping people through hard times in life
- teaching kids not to take drugs
- plus much more

My god, they are telling kids not to take drugs! They are obviously Satanists!
Oh, I heard they helped Bill and Sue save their marriage, my god those Scientologists must be part of the evil NWO!

I'm sorry, but if you try to hurt these people or try to belittle them (Scientologist) then you might as well trip the good samaritan who is carrying an old ladies groceries to her car.

You want the truth about Scientology, then you buy a Scientology book.

Troy

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Scientology- claims that using a crude lie detector grants you superpowers.

Nuff' said!!

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
My second cousin (and God-daughter - I evidently didn't do a very good job) became a Scientologist and married another a couple of years ago. I had read some of the books and dismissed them as just a bunch of stuff cobbled together rather artlessly from superior original sources, and had also read a book by an ex-member which was a bit frightening, frankly. He became 'fair game' at a time when he was on the Sea Org (L. Ron's private navy). He had to tie a dirty rag around his arm and came in for a lot of abuse.

I have to say that much as I disagree with that sort of thing and find the Scientologists' beliefs rather fatuous, I haven't so far noticed any great harm coming to my cousin. I went to the wedding - which was scrupulously inoffensive and non-denominational to the point of blandness - and much as I looked for warning signs, I couldn't find any.

That said, Tom Cruise seems like a bit of an idiot, and Isaac Hayes just shouldn't have left South Park. On the other hand, Chick Corea is one of the best pianists on the entire planet, so it didn't do him any harm. Whether he would have been as good anyway, who knows?

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I visted a great web site with lots of info on "scientology" but I cant find it now. It had all of hubbards lectures, and then the edited lectures that omitted all the weird stuff so as to not scare potential money/followers away. Also there were plenty of old quotes from their "religious" writings compared with current hubbard quotes which are of course edited down to remove all the strange satanic & alien stuff. Aparently most people quit when they reached OT levels 3 and 8 because they were the strangest teachings and revealed the truth of scientology as a satanic cult. With the new watered down versions, more people probably stay to pay $1,000 for the next level/lesson.

Anyways heres some stuff on Parsons the cult leader and hubbard.

Hubbard and Parsons struck up an occult partnership, the result of which was a series of rituals they carried out with the objective of producing a "moonchild," an incarnation of "Babylon" in an unborn child. A woman in the house was chosen to be the mother of this satanic child.

In order to obtain a woman prepared to bear this magical child, Parsons and Hubbard engaged in eleven days of rituals.

All this seemed to achieve its desired result and, on January 18th, Parsons found the girl who was prepared to become the mother of Babalon, and to go through the required incantation rituals. During these rituals, which took place on the first three days of March 1946, Parsons was High Priest and had sexual intercourse with the girl, while Hubbard who was present acted as skryer, seer, or clairvoyant and described what was supposed to be happening on the astral plane.

Hubbard claimed to have been to heaven 3 times. Trillions of years into the past and future.

According to Hubbard's son, Hubbard considered himself to be Crowley's successor. When Crowley died in 1947, Hubbard believed that he had taken on the "mantle of the Great Beast," and that he was in fact the anti-Christ.

Hub used affermations to satisfy his delusions of grandure:
"All men shall be my slaves! All women shall succumb to my charms! All mankind shall grovel at my feet and not know why!"

He did alot of drugs and psychiatrists labled him as schizophrenic and having delusions of grandure.

LRH
"No doubt you are familiar with the Revelations section of the Bible where various events are predicted. Also mentioned is a brief period of time in which an arch-enemy of Christ, referred to as the anti-Christ, will reign and his opinions will have sway ... this anti-Christ represents the forces of Lucifer, Lucifer being a mythical representation of the forces of enlightenment.... My mission could be said to fulfill the Biblical promise represented by this brief anti-Christ period."

To answer this threads question: No, I dont think this is a NWO mind control one world religion, that honor rests with the Mormons probably or more likely the Mason's Yabulon. Its just a crazy guy who was a compulsive liar, and wished he were a god. He wanted people to worship him, and used daily affermations to try and make it so. Scientology is only still around because its such a good scam. Even Crowleys SilverStar is still around and he based it on admitted forgerys of "ancient" texts, and even left his own cult. Its unlikely that Crowley,Parsons or Hubbard actually gained any knowledge from God or satan or aliens, but that doesnt mean he's not the antichrist. The symbol of scientology is a cross, and they seem to aim towards christians, and its a perfect example of a conterfeit religion.

google search, info from a couple of pages

[edit on 5/10/2006 by ViolatoR]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Can you post your source for that info please?

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Are you shocked at the beliefs of Co$ ?

Then join our lord Xenu in the first church of Xenu, He will be freed from his volcano prison some day !

Edit: sorry this is kind of taking it OT but i could not resist posting that.

[edit on 10-5-2006 by XyZeR]

Cug

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViolatoR

Anyways heres some stuff on Parsons the cult leader and hubbard.

You left out the best part. They never finished the second part of the Babylon working because LRH stole $10,000 from Parsons and took off one one of boats they owned together.. with Parson's ex.

Even Crowleys SilverStar is still around and he based it on admitted forgerys of "ancient" texts, and even left his own cult.

No clue what your talking about here. But Crowley never left the groups that he started. (The A.'.A.'. and O.T.O. there was the The Order of Thelemites in South Africa in the 20's that never really went anywhere to begin with.)

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Folks have a right to believe anything they want, no matter how outrageous it may appear. With Tom Cruise as their poster child, I would expect Scientology membership to decline rather than increase.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
You know, if someone wants to find happiness at $99.95, that's their business. I've been in too many debates with Scientologists to care what they do anymore. I get a kick out of the whole brainwahsing on Jupiter thing. It's just so rediculous.....so..so..rediculous

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
L. Ron and his Scientoligist are hardy a threat, they have Tom Cruise on their side for Pete's sake. What are they going to do, hold the world hostage with that Oprah interview? Heck, now that I think about it, that would even make the Major crack.

Dismissed.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Hubbard was once quoted as saying that if a man wants to
become a millionaire, he should start his own religion.

Exactly. He was just a guy who made a ton of money
off people who bought into his con. If people want to believe
it ... fine .... but his own quotes tell exactly who/what he is.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
We do have Scientologists on ATS and at least one ex-Sea Org member. Unfortunately, I doubt any of them, besides Troy, will bother to discuss this. It must be tough being called brainwashed by everyone.

I think there are conspiracies to be found in Scientology, in particular the death of Hubbard and the susbequent elevation of Miscavige.

PS. Not all Scientologists belong to the Church of Scientology, and you can learn the tech for free.

[edit on 10-5-2006 by Duzey]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
We do have Scientologists on ATS and at least one ex-Sea Org member. Unfortunately, I doubt any of them, besides Troy, will bother to discuss this. It must be tough being called brainwashed by everyone.

Please don't misunderstand. I was not making fun of Scientology, only Tom Cruise.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join