It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Default Mini-Profile Colors

page: 1

join
share:
MMP

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I was wondering how to restore the mini-profile background and text color to the default. Is it possible?

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I think the default background color is C8C8C8 and the text color is black. For the background color, just match it to a new person's color. Does that make sense?

MMP

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Yes that does make sense, but that makes my BTS and PTS background color gray as well. I'd like those to be default as well.

MMP

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I still can't find a fix for this issue. Is there a mod or admin I could u2u about this? If so who would be the best one? And by best one I mean one that doesn't get 3,204,982,903,429,304 u2u's a day and will actually have a chance to respond.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Yes that does make sense, but that makes my BTS and PTS background color gray as well. I'd like those to be default as well.

Changing the color of 1, will change it to them all.

You can not have your BTS color of your background separate from that of ATS or PTS.

I think the default background color is C8C8C8 and the text color is black. For the background color, just match it to a new person's color. Does that make sense?

this is the color code for the default color, so by using your points to reset your color to that, I don't see how this does not resolve the issue.

MMP

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler

Changing the color of 1, will change it to them all.

You can not have your BTS color of your background separate from that of ATS or PTS.

The whole point of this thread is to find out how to get my colors set back at the DEFAULT for ATS (gray), BTS (blue) and PTS (brownish-gold). The colors ARE separate by default. It's not until you buy a custom mini-profile color that they are no longer default. I don't want a custom mini-profile background color anymore, I want the default colors. There is no option in the memCenter to go back to default that I can see.

Originally posted by chissler

this is the color code for the default color, so by using your points to reset your color to that, I don't see how this does not resolve the issue.

Again, I want the background color in my mini-profile set back to the default for ATS (gray), BTS (blue) and PTS (brownish-gold). If I spend the points to make my mini-profile color gray, then they will all be gray which is not what I want to accomplish.

[edit on 3/11/2006 by MMP]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Try changing your background color and not entering anything?!

That way, when the script attempts to assign one from your database profile, it will end up as bgcolor="", which should default to the respective forum's default background color.

Aside from that, perhaps SkepticOverlord could provide the answer.

Hope this helps.

[edit: to add]
Nevermind, I just tried it and that's not the answer to your query

:shk: pft, it's only points

[edit on 3/11/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I understand what your saying,

Never realized that the defaults for each board were a separate color.

A mod or staff member would have to address that to whether it can be reset to the default or if it exists after the board overhaul.

Good Luck!

MMP

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
:shk: pft, it's only points

[edit on 3/11/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

If it's possible, I'd be willing to give you how ever many points you lost. Thanks for the help guys. I guess I'll just have to u2u SO.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Sorry to revive this thread but I found some info here and didn't see the point in making a new thread.

I'm trying to change my mini-profile colour back to the ATS default grey (the left column next to your post on the forum). Apparently the default colour is C8C8C8, but I used the digital colour meter that comes with OS X and it tells me 484644. That thing might be giving me the wrong reading, can someone please confirm the correct colour code?

Thanks

top topics

join