It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hello all belivers, I have been reading these forums for about a month now and have decided to finally join so I can share my own story.
In about 1996 I was living in a suburb of Milwaukee WI, it was mid July and I had just gone to bed. When I sleep, I sleep violently. Tossing and turning are a normal occurance for me and it is no suprise that when I wake up all my beding is tossed all about and hanging halfway off the bed. Well when I woke up the next morning I was lying perfectly straight ontop of my beding and my bed was made, also my were blinds up. Confused I just blew it off. the next day I went to get my hair cut, in the summer I had always got my head shaved, its cooler and low maintence. Well after my haircut my hair dresser pointed out a small rectangular bald spot about a cm wide on my upper forehead, I had first thought she cut me, but she had been doing hair for about 20 years and I felt nothing. When ever I got my head shaved the small spot has remained hairless, it is hard to notice when I grow my hair out it is completely invisble. What do you guys conclude?

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Interesting account. I wonder if ET left you proof that there is more to this world than meets the human eye. Welcome to ATS, most of us are a pretty good audience.

new topics

join