It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turn To Discovery Channel Now!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Infrared..I knew this was going to happen! The ass hole government people did it again...they made your attention go UP to the SKY.. .....See they are right, there was a balloon, but it was substituted for the realllll crash with he Ebens in it. Or aliens. Don't believe in the Gov. They're wrong! They are just trying to get your attention to the skys don't you see? Yes, there are aliens up there, don't get me wrong...but that is to keep you from thinking about UNDERGROUND! Once again..I debunk the Government. You must understand, that, now the gov knows WE know! They know we know about Serpo, they know we know the truth. They are trying to do everything they can to keep it hidden. Case closed.

[edit on 2-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Those shows were so full of it
Circus music, and ridicule. Nothing new. It's no wonder that Discovery stoped the UFO subject for a while. Nobody believes they're #. They blow you up with hope then shoot you down and make you crash and burn. Lots of disinfo.

Hystory channel on the other hand has more credible shows. More objective. They have stoped making UFOLOGISTS sound like crazies, and have given them a chance to speak. Discovery has not. Those chumps!
Although I think that they work for the same company

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Wow! That part when MIT students create a crop circle. Did you see that part when the helicopter loses control and free falls??

That copper went dead and dropped like 60mph, that thing could of blown up into a ball of fire if it didn't pull up feet off the ground! Wow they got super lucky. You see they mess with microwaves and almost ends up causing casualities.

[edit on 2-3-2006 by TerraOurHome]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Crap, I wish this was Saturday. I have to go to work tommorrow.

They will be showing a bunch of shows, I guess repeats, starting at 12 Eastern on Discovery. TIVO, I need TIVO!

Troy

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
" Lots of disinfo. " = Cabanman

I couldn't agree more , either that or just poor research. Notice that they found this guy "Jeffery" who thinks he found the "Truth" and then they spend 20 minutes talking about "Jeffery's" reasons why he believes the Air Force is telling the truth and everyone just got worked up in NM over a RAWIN Target.

Look at my thread about RAWIN targets and the Air Force and then ask yourself why the Discovery Channel would spend 20 minutes talking about "Jeffery's" research and "Jeffery's" truth?

Roswell counter-intelligence Operation? ATS Thread.

[edit on 2-3-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
THis is showing right now on Discovery channel in Ontario, Canada.

I've never seen it before.

"Mystery of the Crystal Skulls"

[edit on 1-6-2008 by Tuebor]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
yeah I am watching it too. pretty cool stuff

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Has anyone ever watched 'The Day After Roswell' the history channel aired it and it was CRAZY!!

youtuve link:

history channel

This is certain disclosure if you watch it you would just think an alien crash was fact and also the technology gained was fact also good show.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join