It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My story and how to thwart an abduction with a t.v remote :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
So it happens overseas too... Here in The Netherlands/Holland this sorta freakshow things happen on a weekly basis, after the Belgium triangle UFO Wave in the early 90's...

I even got a job where i only have to work at night, so i can sleep when other people who are living in my house are awake

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dutch_Rick
So it happens overseas too... Here in The Netherlands/Holland this sorta freakshow things happen on a weekly basis, after the Belgium triangle UFO Wave in the early 90's...

I even got a job where i only have to work at night, so i can sleep when other people who are living in my house are awake

Yea, I'd stayed up all night and sleep during the day like that too. Eventually I had to sleep at night and get over it, but it was definitely difficult.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ive read your story and it sounds like u have had a bad encounter...very interesting stuff...i dont believe there demons thought like most people believe. Some good and others bad, i think u had a visit of the bad ones...Mine so far i believe there the good guys, and if there the good guys im thankful....i hope to maybe become friends with them...something tells me there is something planned even though some say it to me, my gut tells me so...things happen for a reason, good luck...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienDecendants

thanks

and like I said in your thread, they've showed me stuff like prepping for tornadoes amonst other stuff, so I'm sure their agenda isn't bad. but I also don't like to be slipped the space mickey either. when they approach humans on a civil and level field then I think people would stop freaking out as much. though them being soo damned ugly dosen't help thier cause too much.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

They aren't too ugly, but yes a little scary cause we aren't used to seeing them on a usual basis. Imagine how they think of us, were probably ugly to them lol, but like i said just a thought. Also what did u mean by slipped by the Micky???? i didn't understand....Thanks ^^)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienDecendants

I mean that it dosen't sit well with me knowing there are beings that can totally controll and paralyze us. what they do is not far from rape in most law books we have. just think it would be nicer to be a "willing" participant.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
How did you manage to throw the remote when you were paralyzed? Or as you adequately put it "CAN'T MOVE!!"

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
it started at the feet, then worked its way up (very hot, yet relaxing feeling). arm was last refuge. sister and brother in-law are still pissed with me. that painting was massive and expensive apparently
lucky for me they have sinced moved and dramatically redecorated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join