It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diamond shaped craft picture.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadGreebo
Are you having a laugh ? Theres no blurring on the side of the craft? Have you actually looked at the picture for more than half a second?? The whole darn thing is blurred!

Enkidu... Oh sorry you make sense now. Where ever I have posted about UFO's or the like you have dropped in your 10 cents worth of c###!

I had to ask the mods to close a sighting post because of your constant sniping in it. Cheers man, you really show the level of your worth. 0 .

Now, now. Just calm down and take a look at one of the corners of the "craft." If, as the lights suggest, it was moving up and to the right, don't you think there would be some kind of equivalent dark streak coming from the pointy edges of the craft? Of course, it's out of focus, but it's not showing movement. That's what I'm talking about. Motion blur is unlikely to affect just the lights. So are they rockets of some kind? Or some kind of odd, shortened light beam?

That's all I'm asking.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I don't see how either of these ufo pics look like any known planes.

You know what it looks like to me? It looks like some kind of kite structure with lights on it. It doesn't look big. It looks kind of small.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
it has the same GENERAL shape...but thats where the similarities end.

plus, with no point of reference, we have no way of telling what size either of those objects are.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Bloody hell! That is pretty much exactly the same thing I saw! My sighting was a little bit different though,

My square sighting

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
the big black flying rectangle, are there supposed to any people allowed in there, or at least any living being? looks pretty small, or that thing is larger then I think.

Strange pic..

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'm sooo glad it's not a seagull!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
To be honest, to me it looks like that jet someone posted on the first page. But from below and to an angle. But, until I see the top of the craft (which chances are, since it's one picture, I wont), I'm keeping this in the realms of the unknown

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join