It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudan man forced to marry goat

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Duzey,

Sorry, I did'nt mean you were going to use something against me, I just meant anyone at any future time.

Definately should have made that clearer.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
No problem.

I hope they have a very long and happy marriage and she doesn't end up as stew.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
I hope they have a very long and happy marriage and she doesn't end up as stew.

i can see the headlines now... "trouble in paradise, man eats wife... wasnt that (ah hem) Baaaad"

im surprised how much this is amusing me
so many good yet lame jokes,
he has a "goatee" fetish, he called her "bluff", shes always "horny"
and it goes on, hopfully the thread will last long enough to beat every possible joke out of it.

(im sure he can never be at a bar and talking with the guys and another complains about their wife's looks... because he's married to a GOAT)

ok im out of lame "jokes"/ comments (for now)

-UnterMir

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
This isn't funny - in fact it is sick. The man in question should be locked up he is a deviate. Animal abuse is no laughing matter and being forced to marry the goat he abused is plainly stupid.

What a screwed up world we live in.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Thats going to far, and wasting money if done.

He likes something you don't, it's his choice.

Now, as for locking him up, are you aware how much money, in any country, it requires a day per prisoner, to run a corrections facility?

It would be a total waste of money, he got punished for having relations with the goat without the owners knowledge.

Really, if the goat wanted him not to do it or to stop, it would kick him or something else to make him stop.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Thats going to far, and wasting money if done. He likes something you don't, it's his choice......Really, if the goat wanted him not to do it or to stop, it would kick him or something else to make him stop.

So we mock marriage and in turn let this guy off the hook because it costs money to lock him up? Not in my book... AND for the record in most countries it is illegal to molest animals.

As for the goat fighting back, a female goat isn’t very big and I am sure they could be over powered by a man.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Well, to us its animal abuse. To the rest of the world, its a fun sport for a lonely Saturday evening. We all knew this takes place. It must be hell getting caught.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Well, to us its animal abuse. To the rest of the world, its a fun sport for a lonely Saturday evening.

you've never been to farm country? my father was in the army in the 50's and he did his basic in the deep south. he was from brooklyn, so for him, this was a real big culture shock. more so when he and the boys were sitting around and the farm boys started talking about which animal was the best to nail.

incidentally, for those of you wondering how come the animals don't fight back, they stick the hind legs in their boots, saving themselves the agonizing pain of a goat kick.

Originally posted by dgtempe
It must be hell getting caught.

apparently it is. the animals are treated as outcasts and have a real hard time finding a mate.

[edit on 4-3-2006 by Crakeur]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

....and the boys were sitting around and the farm boys started talking about which animal was the best to nail....

Where I live there are certain markings on meatpackages that signals that its a ecologic farm which means that the animals runs free and the crops got less chemicals and so on..

I think I just got an idea for another kind off signum.
Do you people think there is a market? Would there be farmers willing to have a logo on there products confirming that now one has "touched" the animals?

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Yes, i forgot the deep south. I know i lived in Arizona and the hot animals there are horses. :shk: More than once i remember hearing of animal sexual abuse to horses...

Its just not something that people will talk about over coffee.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaftDebunkI think I just got an idea for another kind off signum.
Do you people think there is a market? Would there be farmers willing to have a logo on there products confirming that now one has "touched" the animals?

just what I need to hear when I go to Peter Luger's

"the cows are free range and chemical free. The farmers have not had intercourse with any of the cows and the meat is aged to perfection on the premises."

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Oh, so Gary Glitter likes something you don't. Why are you giving him a hard time?

I guess if a 9 year old child doesn't fight back its all ok........

GIVE ME A BREAK!

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The thing I find interesting is that this is not really about the animals, this is about not accepting sexual behavior that do not fit the norm.

We torture and kill animals without blinking but if someone puts his reproductive organ in it all hell brake loose.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
wow.. a sudanese man had sex with a goat... i though it was weird when hoes have farm sex with horses, but this this is beyond weird times infinity. can you imagine how TERRIBLY DESPERATE he would have to be to lower his standards down to a goat??? holy cr*p.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Well, its the same for paedophiles and necrophiliacs.

If these sick minded individuals become respected members of society, what next?

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaftDebunk
The thing I find interesting is that this is not really about the animals, this is about not accepting sexual behavior that do not fit the norm.

We torture and kill animals without blinking but if someone puts his reproductive organ in it all hell brake loose.

well, I'm sorry, but for a 47 year old women from upstate NY this just doesn't not fit into the norm, but interspecies sexual relations kind of gives me an unnatural urge to hide myself from society, away from whatever wierd mutated germs that must result!! Sudan allows polygamy I do believe, I hope this guy has no other wives, or no women is ever forced to marry him and well share her sexual partner with a goat!! I certainly wouldn't be willing to do that, would you?

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
well, I'm sorry, but for a 47 year old women from upstate NY this just doesn't not fit into the norm, but interspecies sexual relations kind of gives me an unnatural urge to hide myself from society, away from whatever wierd mutated germs that must result!! Sudan allows polygamy I do believe, I hope this guy has no other wives, or no women is ever forced to marry him and well share her sexual partner with a goat!! I certainly wouldn't be willing to do that, would you?

No, I would not.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaftDebunk

For some maybe, but for others such as myself it is about both. I also lived in the country and this type of behaviour was not heard of nor would it have been accepted. It would appear that in the 'good 'ole south of USA' it is different huh. How sad.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

This extremely bizarre. I've heard of women marrying dolphins and men marrying Barbie dulls, but by law??

A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.

I didn't get the idea that the individual involved was forced to marry the goat or that there was any legal process, at all. What I read was that when the elder council was confronted with the act, the man was forced to pay a "dowry" in exchange for the goat because he was using the goat as his "wife," instead of involving the police. In effect, the elders made him buy the goat and then made a joke out of it by calling the goat his "wife" and calling the price of the gaot a "dowry."

"When I asked him: 'What are you doing there?', he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up".

Mr Alifi then called elders to decide how to deal with the case.

"They said I should not take him to the police, but rather let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife," Mr Alifi told the newspaper.

news.bbc.co.uk

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Cool, but will the goat still do all the the cooking and ironing?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join