It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I have not studied your theories in great detail I must admit (I do apologise!) but I believe you have theories about the British Royal family. I was wondering what your opinon on Princess Diana And Dodi's accident was. Have you been following the Daily Express stories? They have been doing some excellent work in bringing alternative theories of the situation to the general public's attention, I most certainly believe that things are not as they want us to believe and I am certain that there was involvement from very influential people.
Some of the more interesting quotes have been the Queen saying that "There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.", which was even published in mainstream papers, and Diana apparantly said she would have news to reveal about the Royal family when she came back from holiday - though I can't find where I read that at the moment!

This website has lots of useful and interesting info:

www.dianaconspiracy.com...

But going back, I wondered what your theories on this are and how they correlate to your other ideas regarding the royal family?

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This may or may not be something new to add to this but Diana's 'accident' was exactly 666 days after Yitzhak Rabin's assassination. How could the same agenda be tied to those two? :/

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It's now believed that Henri Paul actually worked for the French secret serive.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I feel that it was not a normal accident and is very suspect of foul play somewhere, also was it not recently paparazzi got fined only 1 euro for the trouble they caused WTF!! that TBH what an insult if you ask me and screams mega weirdness...

Yes its also odd that she died with some news about the Royal family before she returned too.

You think Fergi knows anything???

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I dont think she was assassinated!
The front seat passenger survived the crash and so may she have and then may have opened her mouth?
If MI6 or whoever were going to assinate her they would have made sure there was no possibility of survival.(plane crash EG)
If ther is a cover up it is probably to do with the fact she was pregnant with dodis muslim baby!!

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm not trying to get off-topic here but when exactly is Mr. Icke going to come around to the handful of threads in his forum? Is he just going to pop in every once in a while or are there scheduled days? I just haven't seen him respond in any thread yet......only curious.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Assasination. I read somewhere that she was supposedly going to reveal startling information about the royal bloodlines, that is why they got rid of her. JFK Jr. was the same.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LetKnowledgeDrop
Assasination. I read somewhere that she was supposedly going to reveal startling information about the royal bloodlines, that is why they got rid of her. JFK Jr. was the same.

And a car crash were she might have survived is a good plan?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Did she survive? I rest my case.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Well i am convinced she was bumped off. No doubt about it. Not sure it had anyhting to do with snake heads though !! Too much does not add up. But we will never know the truth on this...

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Princess Diana was a strong and influencial voice for human rights all around the world. She was loved by everybody. She could singlehandedly influence a lot of opinions worldwide.

Now, what would of happened if she had been alive during 9/11 and the subsequent War on Terror, assuming she had married Dodi before all that happened? Diana being married to a man of middle eastern descent and her also having as much influence as any non-political figure in the world, could that have possibly stifled public support for the War on Terror? I guess I don't mean "stifle support" as much as I mean "influence how people view Muslims". Maybe she would have been a threat to the worldwide media trying to demonize Muslims.

Like I've said before, the War on Terror has been in the works for decades. They knew when it was going to happen. They knew she was going to be a high profile threat. They nipped it in the bud knowing she was going to be a problem in the future. IMO it's very likely she would be alive today had she never had anything to do with Dodi Fayed.

Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
All the theories are good and may have some truth to them, but do you really think that the best plan British Intelligence can come up with to kill her is a car crash?
If she had decided that night " i want to sit in the front" she would still be alive as the security guy survived?
I think it is more to do with her being pregnant, the reasoning for any cover up?
Other ways they could have killed her for certain
plane crash
suicide aka marlion monroe
drowned
fell off a cliff
Or maybe snatched by one of them there shape shifters?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Dr. Love is on the right track. The thought of a wildly popular humanitarian ambassador being married to a wealthy arab, having a half arab child or standing in a Palestinian street with the adoration and support from Arabs was too much for Likud or Mossad to stand!

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by clanger
All the theories are good and may have some truth to them, but do you really think that the best plan British Intelligence can come up with to kill her is a car crash?
If she had decided that night " i want to sit in the front" she would still be alive as the security guy survived?

There are reports of her being alive and well after the crash, even talking to witnesses, some say she said "help us, they are trying to kill us" or words to that effect.
It took nearly an hour for the ambulance to arrive and a very long time for it to get to the hospital, it even stopped on the way apparantly. She may have been murdered on the way there, she actually died from a heart attack. She was ordered to be embalmed before leaving the country and our people could examine her, this is pointed out in the case of finding out if she was pregnant which we couldn't due to it, but i wonder if embalming could also mask the use of poison?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I've read that her death was more than an assassination; it was a sacrifice. Whatever happenened, both theories are equally bad. The sacrifice theory is creepy, though.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The theories aka
killed because current/future arab conflict
Killed after crash
etc, etc still do not take into account
Do you really believe that a car crash is how they would assassinate her?
Thats the best they can come up with?

accident, cover up to hide pregnacy/muslim baby makes more sense to me.

Then again i dont believe in Ghosts,Aliens,shape shifters or G W Bush!
ghosts never seen one
Aliens apparently can fly billions of light years avoiding all space debree, but as soon as they come to earth thay crash all over the place?without ever being seen by one and all.
Shape shifters..........ye right
GW Bush.......................he could be a shape shifting alien?

Each to their own

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Definately suspect! i think the it was lucky the driver escaped, he was more or less collateral damage.

The queen is supposed to be the head of the Committee of 300.

Dianna was aire to the throne, but she was of the stuart bloodline. so the power of the Committee of 300 would have changed from the Windsor bloodline to the Stuart.

Imaging the implications this would have caused the Committee. She was a good person and did not reflect any of Windsor's 'don't give a damn' ethics. Dianna spelled the end to the Committee. She threatened to expose the corrupt society and she paid for it.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The theories i have come across suggest that she was alive initially, but died shortly afterwords.
The fact that no cause of death was actually specified, was due to her being embalmed before autopsy.
This is only here-say .and these comments are only what i have read in the past. Some may make sense, some may not.
Your decission...........

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by clanger
Do you really believe that a car crash is how they would assassinate her?
Thats the best they can come up with?

car crashes were a particularly common way of killing off uk people in the 80's although they werere usually workers in the defence industry.

have a look at cases like keith bowdon, stuart gooding, micheal bakers, david sands or read this link to a few more suspicious deaths - www.abovetopsecret.com...

JAK

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
There's a brief reference to the 'Boston Brakes' technique here: Jak

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join