It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke comes to ATS.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Welcome David!

Most people know Mr Icke for his reptillian views but the real interesting stuff is his opinions about the true role and nature of DNA.

Loooking forward to some interesting discussions!

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Quick update...

While this will be the "go to" destination for discussing his theories directly with Mr. Icke... he's currently pretty busy wrapping up a book and a few other items. So his initial participation will be somewhat slow.

Have patience... he'll be around.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
A prediction re: Davids' long awaited first post.

When it does happen, there will be so many members looking at it that the ATS servers will implode/explode. When they are repaired/replaced, a new bunch of conspiracy theories will be conceived regarding Davids' involvement in the disruption of ATS.............

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Welcome David! Can't wait to hear from you. Let's get started!

c4

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If Mr Icke predicts anything in the near future which dosn`t happen is it possible you will ban him for posting misleading information.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
kinda new here ... whats the big cheese on this david guy? is he claiming to be somekindof jhon titor or messiah? does he even have a job?

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This is great news! I haven't really read much on Mr. Ickes' theories but have always planned to at some point. I have always had trouble buying the whole Reptilian "thing" so I have kind of stayed away from his work. Now, with this new forum though, if I have any questions I can take them straight to the source, and this site. It's time to start reading over some of his work. Thanks for coming to ATS Mr. Icke and welcome! I guarantee it will be interesting.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by stuffofnightmares
kinda new here ... whats the big cheese on this david guy? is he claiming to be somekindof jhon titor or messiah? does he even have a job?

www.davidicke.com...

Take a peek. His life story thus far is very interesting.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Welcome David!

I may not agree with all of your theories, but your work on bloodlines and connections is quite impressive, and it's good to have you here on ATS. I look forward to learning more about your ideas.

Welcome!

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Greetings David Icke, it's an honor to being your precense.

Expect many question about the Reptoids/Reptilians and the Draco from me, i'd like to know once and for all if the Reptilians are for real or just a vigment of someone's imagination.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hello David, good to see you here

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Mr.Icke! It is an honour and a pleasure to have you here.

I must say, your books and work are very interesting, and prefect material for ATS discussion. Thank you for taking the time to come here and be a part of the ATS communtiy, it will be greatly appreciated!

We all look forward to your participation here.

Warmest Welcomes

--Kit.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Nice!

Welcome to ATS Mr. Icke!

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hi David,

ATS is now in safe hands!!!

Regards

J

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hey, I think you are a crack pot, but who am I to judge? I believe in all mighty people that live in a different dimension called Heaven and Hell.

And even worse, until about a year ago I thought the Founding Fathers were CHristians, never heard of the Masons.

Welcome to ATS David Icke, good luck and good night.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
another hello to Mr. Icke.

My major question for you sir, is I wonder what your take is on collating the Mayan Calendar with the decoded astrological timelines in the book of Revelations.

thanks in advance

[edit on 7-3-2006 by teslafire]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

David Icke comes to ATS

Really? I've seen the name....no sign of the man.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by teslafire
My major question for you sir, is I wonder what your take is on collating the Mayan Calendar with the decoded astrological timelines in the book of Revelations.

Since the book of revelations is a plagiarised work of fiction written by and for the reptilians to control the human race, and the mayan dynasty was only in power and their culture was allowed to flourish because the reptiloids let it happen, it's no surprise that there's consistencies.

On a more grand scale, it's no surprise that there's consistencies in majorly 'predictive' events in religious history, because the people having formed those myths (yes, religion is MYTH, not fact) would have advance prior knowledge of the events that were to eventually occur, because of their links to the Infinite Global Consciousness.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'm very exited that you'll be joining us david, i think your one of the best free thinkers around, the work you've done should be applauded, its a pleasure for me to say Hi

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Just a little more patience now...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join