It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke comes to ATS.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Hi David

Great to see you here in ATS David.

Ross Hemsworth

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Hello David

Welcome to ATS

I look forward to reading your posts

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Hi Mr Icke,

Just wanted to say, I think it's fantastic you've decided to join us here at ATS.

I'm looking forward to hopefully being able to ask you a few questions about your theories, some of which I agree with, others that I'm not to sure about, all interesting stuff though!

to the ATS owners for arranging this.

[edit on 3-3-2006 by Whiterabbit29]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Welcome David Icke,

Looking forward to talking with you.

BTW, I saw you recently on the History Channel in the Decoding the Past series on the Illuminati. Excellent job.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Welcome David Icke! To ATS, the largest conspiracy website in the world, this is very exciting for all of us.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If this is for real, we welcome and are honoured to have you as a fellow member.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
He is helping to get the word out about us Draco, but we ain't that bad. Just like humans, there is bad and good in the Draco.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Well this is interesting enough for me to join this board as a result

Lets see where this goes...

And like Draco Queen:

I gotta lotta Love for David Icke!

(hi btw way Draco)

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
By the way...has anyone SEEN David on ATS yet?

Just curious, he has a folder section named in his honor with the promise that he will become a participating member on ATS, but as of yet, nada.

A few threads, no response.

Just wondering if maybe I missed the elusive Icke.

- One Man Short

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
That is a good question.

Will David Icke be talking with us or is this just a forum for us to talk about him?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
That is a good question.

Will David Icke be talking with us or is this just a forum for us to talk about him?

Umbrax stated what I wanted to relay much better than I did.

That is exactly what I was wondering myself!

- One Man Short

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Man Short of Manhood
By the way...has anyone SEEN David on ATS yet?

I asked this same question in the Dianna thread and received no response.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Let's give him time to get settled in. I'm sure he has a lot to say and he'll get to it.

I think this is great. ATS is putting a major player in the conspiracy theory world directly in contact with those who wish to know.

Yay for us!

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Let's give him time to get settled in. I'm sure he has a lot to say and he'll get to it.

I'm with you in that sentiment. I'm sure David isn't going to be logging in daily...he's no doubt busy.

Personally, I haven't been as thrilled about a guest appearance since Dr Steven Greer came in to answer questions here.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hi David; guys,

I wonder if David could just confirm that he is not Bill Ryan??

Welcome to ATS, I look forward to your postings and hearing more on your theories.
for your excellent showing on Wogan's show; you certainly put him in his place and the audience reaction said it all. Well Done!

Regards

J

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well, this is a surprise! (A good one, though) I've seen a couple of David's interviews, most recently the one with our own Nomadrush, and he has some very interesting ideas, to say the least. While I do not agree with all of his conclusions, I back his effort to uncover the truth 100%. David is asking all of the right questions out there, questions that need answers. A lot of his NWO theories make sense to me, but I remain skeptical of reptilians and the 'matrix' theory. One of these days I'm going to have to find some time to read a book or two of his; I never seem to have time these days, being in my last semester of school...

Welcome to ATS! I hope you will enjoy your stay, and I hope that we can all learn from each other in this new forum.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Welcome David,

I have read your work and it is striking to say the least.You have coroberated a lot of detail, which took time and effort.I like your "openess" to the endless potentials and possibilities of creation.We look forward to your happenings of mind and matter, may the light guide you to your journey home.Ats is a place of wonder and that wonder is possibilities.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Well to be honest i've never had a very good feeling about Icke, but as always, i allow myself to stand corrected.
I do feel that he should be very careful here though. Has he ever associated himself and put himself up for scrutiny from a bunch of people such as ATS members?
I for one, hope he is as taken apart piece by piece and analyzed as much as Serpo has been. : )
His claims are even more outrageous than Serpo so he deserves nothing less.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Well, I don't know much about David Ickes's theories, but I will hear them out, seems as I get older I am more careful with what I believe, but I do have an open mind and do wish to entertain any credibal theory(s).

I've heard the Icke name before, I guess I need to know more.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
David welcome.

Guys you are just fantastic in motivating one of the greatest thinkers of our time to join this forum. I am in awe and that is saying something indeed.

From the Crystal Cave....blessings...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join