It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke comes to ATS.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Mr. Icke.. how can I say this. thanks for showing my heart through you.
I made all your books in one look. (spelling bug,but not)

learn to ignore some of us, filter out the posts that you think are just. There will be an overload of intruding information, off-questions and screwy posts. Don't let it confuse you. ..Still beautiful people.

thanks man.
YOU - BRING - US - us.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
welcome!

I am excited to hear about someone of your caliber to be involved with ATS.

this should be very interesting.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
welcome, sir. i look forward to an interesting time. i've followed your theories with great interest, if nothin' else it won't be boring.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Welcome to our little corner of the internet

I hope youll have a good time here, we have the best members of any board

I know youve had loads of offer but if you need any help feel free to u2u me

peace

djdohboy

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Welcome aboard!

I am looking forward to reading your contributions towards many subjects I have a great deal of interest in.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Welcome David!

I'm another one who has, shall we say, not been too enthusiastic about some of your theories

However, you have my utmost respect for doing this and I can't wait to hear what you have to say on various subjects. You never know, you might even convince some of us!

Good luck and thanks for joining us

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This is pretty swesome. Welcome to ATS David, I'm sure you'll open a few more peoples eyes.
I look forward to hearing you on James Whale (www.talksort.net...) or Rense (ww.rense.com...) sometime soon.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, David!!
It'll be very interesting to read what you have to say firsthand.

I've read some of your stuff.
And while I don't agree with everything you've written, you've opened the door for me to many conspiracy ideas.

Have a great time here

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS David.

This place keeps getting better - kudos admin.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Wow, what a suprise! This is great. Welcome to ATS, I look forward to reading your posts.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Skeptic here, and when it comes to reptilian overlords and such i probably always will be (sure you've heard that before, once or twice.) 'Till they come snatch me of course... you can tell me i told ya so.

Much respect for joing an open and public forum.
I must say i'll be looking forward to the topics you post. Do you have any ideas where you'll start? Do you have any intentions of contributing outside of your forum? Either way very cool... interesting indeed.

Good luck Mr. Icke and welcome to ATS.

Regards,
-Rren

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Welcome David! This is wonderful news. I truly hope ATS helps bring out your wonderful wit and humor. This, sir, is going to be fun!

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Woot!

This'll be kewl.

Glad you're here David Icke.

edit: lol forgot the 'here'

[edit on 2-3-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Welcome Mr. Icke!!

I'm impressed you're here (takes great courage to join an open, intelligent forum like ATS) and look forward to an interesting dialog!

Always,
Shawnna

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Welcome David.

"Each soul is potentially divine. The goal is to manifest this divinity." -Vivekananda

ATS vibrates higher with you present.

-Sri Oracle

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I too will say welcome, while also admiting to being less than enthusiastic about some of your theories and experiences.

I'm sure you'll find that most of us will try to be as diplomatic as possible most of the time.

Though you should be prepared for the random cup check. Good luck.

Spiderj

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Welcome David Icke. Warmest Regards. The bridge to love has begun and will last forever.

Love and Light,

Omega

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
About time you made it here. What took you so long?

Welcome.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Hello and welcome Mr. Ike, you get my respect for joining a public forum. I have not read any of your books, but I will certainly give one a read after this. I have been thinking about it anyway, I have always liked and agreed with your "Problem Reaction Solution" and many other concpiracies you have discussed and written about.

Kudos ATS, this has to turn out to be one of the finer Internet concpiracy experiences ever!

[edit on 3-3-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
This is very, very, good stuff. I've always been on the sceptical side of Ickes writing, but I've still always been very interested to hear what the man has to say. I’m sure many of us feel the same.

Respect to the ATS admin for making this happen, and much respect to you Mr Icke for joining us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join