It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke comes to ATS.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I'm very honored to introduce and new forum and new member of ATS, the one and only David Icke.

Through a special arrangement, AboveTopSecret.com and this new dedicated forum is now the official discussion forum of David Icke. ATS members and David Icke fans from around the world now have a dedicated place to chat directly with Mr. Icke and learn more about his theories and ideas first-hand.

No matter what your opinion of Mr. Icke's concepts, one thing has been unilaterally clear to me and ATS staff, he's an intelligent and extremely likable person, and we're honored to be able to provide him with this dedicated discussion area. I have no doubt we'll all gain a better understanding of the man, the myth, and the mystery!

Join me in welcoming Mr. Icke to ATS!

I personally am very jazzed about this, and look forward to the discussions.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
That's really cool.

How is it going to work? Is he going to have an ATS account and just answer questions at random, or what?

Peace

edit: I forgot to welcome Mr. Icke. Good to have you here Mr. Icke!

[edit on 2-3-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This will be a thread to watch.....of that much I am certain. I have not followed this topic much but I'll be sure to start doings lots of research!

Welcome to ATS David.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I didn't see that coming.

Welcome to ATS David Icke.
I hope you and Amuk get along nicely.

[edit on 2/3/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Mr Icke, it is a true honour to have established and respected conspiracy theorists such as yourself among us, I hope we can enjoy some truly interesting discussions in the near future.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
As one of the "Three Amigos" (Co Owners of ATS) I would like to WELCOME David and company to our corner of the internet.

Our members are astute, open minded people who believe in the Denial of Ignorance and the courteous discussion of ALL possibilities.

This forum will grow and as time goes forward the content will expand. David is the F.S.M.E. here and this is his corner of ATS.

Springer...

[edit on 3-2-2006 by Springer]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Another momentous coup for ATS. This board is certainly going to be an interesting place to visit.

Welcome David Icke...I wish you a long and edifying stay here, so that you, as well as the membership here, can mutually benefit from the experiences to follow.

Thanks, SO...for continuing to surprise us.

edit fer speeling

[edit on 2-3-2006 by masqua]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, David Icke!

I'm sure you'll be blown away by the membership here. This is an awesome place! Look forward to your posts!

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Welcome David.

I look forward to hearing from you.

I must admit that, probably like most people, I started off as sceptical towards what you had to say, but my attitude was changed by the Channel 4 documentary in the UK when you were followed by that black Mercedes in Portugal when you tried to find out more about the Bilderberg meeting there.

Live long and prosper.

[edit on 2-3-2006 by Englishman_in_Spain]

[edit on 2-3-2006 by Englishman_in_Spain]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Oh wow man that is so exciting its amazing! David Icke on ATS... O man this is so cool!

Where do we start? to we get to ask a question or share some sightings of the paranormal (Especially shape shifting people) with him?

Way to go ATS!

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Well he has come along way since his days of living in Southport UK and playing goalie!!! I haven't read much of David Icke's stuff but i do know it is about shape shifting, lizards and stuff and that those in Power are snake heads or something to that effect. i also know that Mr Icke used to present Grandstand on BBC (a sports programme in the UK) and then declared himself to be the Son of God on the Terry Wogan show and he sported a purple shell suit.

So i await with interest his contributions....

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Mr. Icke!!!!

Can't wait to see what you have to say.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
"The David Icke". Very impressive Skep. Welcome David. Many here are big fans and many think your're full of crap. Let's just hope the later don't morph into 'hand in pocket bystanders' now!...hehehe

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, David !

Great to have you here and if you need anything please feel free to grab me via u2u

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I have to admit I have not been too kind in some of my words in the past and I may not still in the future. But then I constantly diss and insult myself and even my closest friends frequently, so no-one should take it to heart!

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well sue me sideways and call me a bunny.

Just when I started to think that ATS is becoming mundane you do something like that and totally redeam youselves.

Anyway,

Welcome David. Loved you on Wogan Now And Then. A three pointer.

Cheers,
yanchek

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
O i see somone new!!

[edit on 2-3-2006 by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS David

I'm sure this is going to make for an interesting forum. I'll look forward to checking it out

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
welcome Mr. Icke,

we look forward to reading your thoughts, I have found your books to be quite interesting.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Welcome aboard!

I look forward to our possible future interactions.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join