It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wants to see condaleeza exercise in SPANDEX?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Can someone tell me why Rice is working out on Primetime? Is this a conspicuous attempt to humanize her before her presidential run? This has Karl Rove's scent all over it. Is this sincere or a step in her presidential race? (PS. I know there good in showing a fat nation to excersise, but come on CONDI?)

Any thoughts?

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
This has Karl Rove's scent all over it.

Ewww...then I hope shes washes it....

Did not Bill Clinton have this same issue with Monica ??:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Can someone tell me why Rice is working out on Primetime? Is this a conspicuous attempt to humanize her before her presidential run? This has Karl Rove's scent all over it. Is this sincere or a step in her presidential race? (PS. I know there good in showing a fat nation to excersise, but come on CONDI?)

Any thoughts?

www.cnn.com...

You speak as if she is subhuman. A PR move, nothing else. I dont see what the big deal is. How does this in anyway have conspiracy written on it. And Karl Roves "Scent?" Please, this is more than likely a PR move concieved by the RNC rather than Karl Rove. But hey, everything is Karl Roves fault, if the sky was falling it would be his fault. Hes done his share of underhanded things, but this aint one of em, it aint even underhanded or wrong in any way.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris

Any thoughts?

www.cnn.com...

You speak as if she is subhuman. A PR move, nothing else. I dont see what the big deal is. How does this in anyway have conspiracy written on it. And Karl Roves "Scent?" Please, this is more than likely a PR move concieved by the RNC rather than Karl Rove. But hey, everything is Karl Roves fault, if the sky was falling it would be his fault. Hes done his share of underhanded things, but this aint one of em, it aint even underhanded or wrong in any way.

Tell me the last time a secretary of state has done this type of PR? You'll be searching for a while. You disagree that this is an attempt to put her in the forefront of American voters minds? She is this administrations work horse. She does what the war mongers want. AAC

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Tell me the last time a secretary of state has done this type of PR? You'll be searching for a while. You disagree that this is an attempt to put her in the forefront of American voters minds? She is this administrations work horse. She does what the war mongers want. AAC

You should get one of those new-fangled TV's.... they have this gadget called a remote control that allows you to change channels without having to get up off the couch.

Actually, I doubt that she has a huge audience at 0545, when the segment aired.

And if she happens to influence some people to exercise more often, then more power to her. Most of those fatsos on Capitola Hill could take a cue from her.

Now, Hillary Clinton in Spandex - that's a scary thought!

[edit on 2-3-2006 by jsobecky]

[edit on 2-3-2006 by jsobecky]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Gah.

I should sue(SP?) you[AnAbsoluteCreation] and Condalizard, I'm blind now!

HeHe, Ok, not nice, seriously though, that woman creeps me out, I don't care how much PR she get's, she'll never seem human to me.

Oh, and I figure this is a PR thing, so many people seem to dislike her, I figure the gov. figures she need's to be more human in the public spotlight.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I think she'd make a strong president.
America would be very fortunate if she chose to run.

Washington, DC (O! Online) - When she's not pumping international diplomats for favors, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is usually pumping iron and doing Reps in the gym. Rice will be showcasing her many talents in a three part series with local NBC television affiliate, WRC, starting this coming Wednesday morning.

Barbara Harrison, anchor for WRC's morning show will be featuring Ms. Rice in a piece that she has been sharing with her audience in which she is attempting to lose ten pounds.

Source

EDIT: Here's another pic I found that is fitting for this thread.

[edit on 2/3/2006 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
That first picture is just wrong on so many levels..

*Shutters*

I'm gonna have nightmares with that in them now.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Here's a picture of her looking more Presidential.

Do you think America is ready for a woman as Commander In Chief?
I do.......

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hmm, well atleast she's not creepy buffish in that picture.

Yeah, I think we should have a female president, just not her.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Oh, and I figure this is a PR thing, so many people seem to dislike her, I figure the gov. figures she need's to be more human in the public spotlight.

Where do you get this notion that "so many people dislike her"? Prove it with numbers from polls, etc.

Ms. Rice is an intelligent, articulate, educated woman, who handles our nation's foreign policy very well. And, she's tough. Tougher than most of the girly-boys that can only attack her through the anonyminity of a keyboard.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Umm, I don't have numbers, it's just that most of the people I know, republican, democrayt and other don't seem to like her, or think she's scary.

I guess maybe it's pretentious to include everyone in the nation, I just meant of who I know.

top topics

join