It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Ports take over Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

Arabs want to run US ports.

I wonder why.

and why is Israel so keen to make sure that US allows them to so.

The plot is to smuggle in an Israeli nuke, or WMD, by selling it to a Palestinian militant. Then set it off on a US city and simply sit back and blame the Arabs.

once that happens, US wont be going on and on about creating a Palestinan State.

" so please please let the Arabs take over our ports. its bad to discriminate against them. we are not racist you see."

www.cnn.com...

[edit on 2-3-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I believe UAE will be running the ports, but we will still have the US doing the security, not that it matters because not everything is screened/searched so isnt it pointless?

But I do agree on what you said about Israel. Wernt there jumping Israelis seen in New York on 9/11. I herd that they were agents, but i dont see how anyone could know this so I think this is false, but I herd this from many places.

On a side note, I herd the company wont allow in israeli products to be shipped because they boycott them, can anyone conform this?

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tasketo
But I do agree on what you said about Israel. Wernt there jumping Israelis seen in New York on 9/11. I herd that they were agents, but i dont see how anyone could know this so I think this is false, but I herd this from many places.

On a side note, I herd the company wont allow in israeli products to be shipped because they boycott them, can anyone conform this?

Jumping Israelis? Can you give me a link to the pictures, i'd love to see them.

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Very well.

There was ruin and terror in Manhattan, but, over the Hudson River in New Jersey, a handful of men were dancing. As the World Trade Centre burned and crumpled, the five men celebrated and filmed the worst atrocity ever committed on American soil as it played out before their eyes. Who do you think they were? Palestinians? Saudis? Iraqis, even? Al-Qaeda, surely? Wrong on all counts. They were Israelis – and at least two of them were Israeli intelligence agents, working for Mossad, the equivalent of MI6 or the CIA.
911review.org...

I was wrong, they were in NJ, but still close enought to see the WTC

Five of the Israelis, say Galloway, were arrested after "Angry witnesses had seen the five at a waterfront park in New Jersey apparently laughing and clowning, and photographing themselves in front of the burning towers." An FBI surveillance team had been monitoring the five and took photographs of their activities.

FBI investigators believe that most of the 100 men detained are part of an Israeli intelligence unit operating out of New Jersey, near where the Anthrax letters were mailed. What appears to be a dummy, front company, Urban Moving Systems, of Weehawken, N.J., had been set up and claimed to be "employer" for all of the detained Israelis. The men, most with bogus or expired travel documents, were able to travel freely by truck throughout the U.S.A.
www.libertyforum.org...

I couldnt find any pictures, but there are so many web sites that claim the same story. I believe its true.

[edit on 2-3-2006 by Tasketo]

[edit on 2-3-2006 by Tasketo]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
some movies worry me.

they are like prophesies.

I suggest you guys watch: Sum Of All Fears.

thats a one bad movie.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I really wanna go on about that, but then I would be going completely off topic.

top topics

join