It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this happen to you too??Radio Signals intercepted by my brain!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
O.k....
I'm new and i thought i'd just post somthing which always confuses me.

Every few weks this happens.
I'll be at home or in the car and start singing a song, then i'll think yeah i'll turn on the radio... low and behold the songs on the radio.
At first i thought this was coincidence, but it started hapening all the time and not just popular music but classic music too.
I think this started about 4 years ago. It happens maybe 2-3 times a month somtimes more. I definetly DO NOT think i am psychic but is it possible that the signels are picked up by my brain.. I know it could just be coincidence but... It just happens so often.. Does anyone else have this happen to them.. or similar experiences?

[edit on 2-3-2006 by Apoplexy123]
edited for caps in title.

[edit on 3-15-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Yes, that used to happen to me quite often. It used to impress me, but now I think it's more a matter of the stations' playlist than anything else. I noticed it happened on the classic rock station I listened to most of the time.

Number one, they played the music I liked, so it was more likely to be in my head. Number two, they played the same songs every day in rotation. If I heard the song often enough, it would get in my head. Then it would be only a matter of time before the two coincided.

The other thing that makes me think is coincidence is what happens while I'm driving. I have the radio preset to two rock stations. Several times a month while I flip between the two, they are playing the same song.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It's probably your alien implant man. Just kidding..

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Yes, that used to happen to me quite often. It used to impress me, but now I think it's more a matter of the stations' playlist than anything else. I noticed it happened on the classic rock station I listened to most of the time.

Number one, they played the music I liked, so it was more likely to be in my head. Number two, they played the same songs every day in rotation. If I heard the song often enough, it would get in my head. Then it would be only a matter of time before the two coincided.

The other thing that makes me think is coincidence is what happens while I'm driving. I have the radio preset to two rock stations. Several times a month while I flip between the two, they are playing the same song.

I agree. This happens to me as well. If the stations didn't play the same song 50 times daily, I would be impressed still. But who knows, maybe we are picking up the signal. I want to believe...lol. AAC

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I find it interesting that so many do not understand how we work. In every single moment of what we deem to be a second of time.Our brains are picking up several million different signals through many different senses
Including those we have no idea about.

Hundreds of thousands of little energy waves containing information are travelling through space and dimension and time.

In some circles of study it is believed that our minds or subconciouse are recieveing some sort of energy signature from every single particle and atom in the universe.

AS in most things what we are focused on or more connected to in our every day lives are stronger while some can be amlmost un recognizable to our minds for they have not been strongly connected to for a long time.For instance say you are holding something or have had something in your hand,and say you put it down,how we remember where it is,can be found through several means.A memory of the physical touch and sight of the last place is supposed to be chronologically logged within the certain areas of the brain.

Now certain levels of esp is where ,we focus on the idea that the brain is merel;y picking up on the energy signals of the location and sight of the object.where as the former says that we pick up signals using the senses to store the information in the brain.Others say that we are constantly connected with all and the information is sent to our senses appropriatly,
in regards to what is happening,this way of thinking ties into destiney aswell as many other strange types of phenomena.

Hope this touched a bit on your topivc here,for it is hard to just say one thing when it comes to any kind of paranormal phenomena

BZ

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Strangely enough i was going to post about this as sometimes it happens to me,just i wasnt really sure how to explain it,glad you did

I dont have a set radio station i listen to,i have a few stations i listen to for a bit of variety.Sometimes all of a sudden a song will pop in my head, then i will hear it on the radio or somewhere where i am.
Im not into chart music and its happened with some really classic tunes which arent often played.

also have alot of 'de ja vu' moments wether its related or not im not sure but just going about doing what im doing and think,damn ive seen this before

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Just this morning I had a dream where a certain song was playing in it, then I woke up and turned on the radio and then the song started on that station too.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I get that with movies like I put a film on and people say the same thing as the film or TV show before it happens or the time on the clock in a movie is the same as real time. Also have had a few radio coincidenses more to do with something bigger actually that i may not expose on here. come to think about. It might come in handy to not say anything. But do have a phenomenen that has to do with radio too that maybe if I only know it will come in handy actaully.
But yes it can happen we are being ionised.

Do digital signals have different effect. A way that conditions the mind I wonder?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Not just radio waves but it seems I'm a human speed radar.

When I started driving, I was always nervous of oncoming traffic, which wasn't good, as at the same time we moved to the country where we had to travel on alot of busy yet narrow, one laned, winding mountain roads.

If it wasn't for my husbands reaction the first time it happened, moving to the shoulder of the road for 'no apparent reason', I doubt I would have become aware that I ALWAYS 'sence' oncoming traffic in time to safely get out of the way.

The Time Lord, maybe what you're talking (or rather, not talking) about is why I always function at my best, in body, mind and heart, when I ban myself from ALL media, including 'entertainment, not just 'news' (propaganda).

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Yep, I have had this happen to me several times, and considering I like and play Jazz music, I find it hard to think it's a coincidence, for instance, I would much prefer to hear Bye Bye Blackbird by Miles Davis, but for some reason something lame like My Sharona will come into my head, I'll switch over to the radio in the car and there it will be.

It usually happens to me in the car, and more often when I was younger in my parents cars, instead of concentrating on driving.

Something similar, one morning, after taking MDMA (ecstasy) the night before, the thought of my old roommate who I hadn't seen in over 6 months popped into my head, 3 seconds later, my mobile phone rings, and lo and behold, it was my ex housemate, who I didn't even like!

I think that the substance may have opened up some psychic receptor in my brain. That being said, I don't take that stuff on a regular basis, maybe 5 times in my whole life so don't hold that against me!!

join