It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Clinton Really do that?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
My conservative girlfriend told me yesterday that during Clinton's administration, he posted signs along the Mexican side of the border telling their citizens something to the extent of "Have your baby in America", which sounds like it would be encouraging illegal immigration. I was skeptical at first, because I didn't think Clinton would be allowed to put signs up in foreign countries like that, but then I thought, "It is Mexico, so who knows."

I searched google and couldn't find anything, anyone know more about this? Thanks.

P.S. My girlfriend also told me two of the highjackers on 9/11 were from England, and I doubted that as well, I haven't looked it up yet, but if anyone knows it can save me the trouble.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Clinton is not my favorite President, even though I voted for him once, but even he is not quite that stupid. Someone might have told you that the social programs of the Democrat Party have been a magnet for illegals who come here to get free health care and have an "anchor baby," which in the eyes of some might be the same as putting up signs on the border.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Your girlfriend is messing with your head. Don't let her do that! But you're welcome to come to the light.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Why is your girlfriend trying to make you look stupid?

He did a LOT of stupid things but he did not do that, I am pretty sure.

No. I am POSITIVE he didn't do that.

new topics

top topics

join