It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton Loves Port Deal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Man I would love anyone that gave me $300k for a 40 minute speech.

I am interested that Bill and Hillary would have such a different stance on the subject. I guess Hillary wants to be seen as a Terror warrior so bad she jumped on this subject without thining much.

Bills just like keep those $300k check rolling in
I would be too if I didnt have to worry about running for office anymore.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

dg - you can kiss your Essensia foods goodbye. And since UAE
hates Israel and thus hates Jews ... You can kiss all your kosher
foods goodbye too I'm sure. I'm not Jewish, but I do like
Matzaball soup.

[edit on 3/2/2006 by FlyersFan]
Not the Essensia!!!! I am hooked on their Hor's Douvres!!! (Horses Ovaries) try those at your frozen food section.

I was watching CNN and clearly, Bill Clinton is behind his wife on this port issue. He did give 4 speeches in Dubai for $$250,000.00 ea.. at that going rate, i'd give the speech anytime. I am sure he supports his wife, just as i am sure Hillary enjoyed that income!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Not the Essensia!!!! I am hooked on their Hor's Douvres!!! (Horses Ovaries) try those at your frozen food section.

Oh my God... Stomach is still wrenching as I type this post. I was out late last night too. Stomach is unsettled enough as it is.

I can't believe you two just now found out the other was a woman. I knew you both were women after about two months on here. Admittedly, FlyersFan hid it a bit better. But, back to the port issue... What the hell is the issue?

Seriously...

I'm only asking because I just don't... maybe won't... I admit to being a hard headed son of a...

I just don't see the friggin' issue.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Lost ,
You're a Maritime engineer and a writer and you don't get the issue here.

Then 'lost' seems quite fitting!

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by dgtempe
No wonder other women lusted for him. I WAS ONE OF THEM.

I just fell out of my chair. You are a girl? I thought you were a guy! ha! Here I was thinking I was 'discussing' with a fella' and all along we were two girls yanking each others hair!

Ladies, I'm surprised you didn't know.
But, I'm even more surprised you lusted after him dg

Now, both of you know I'm a she, right?

To move back toward the topic, I agree with Bill on this. I don't see what's wrong with the deal. We've already got ports in similar situations with Communist China, right.
Like the terrorists can't get here without UAE help

They seem to have managed quite nicely for the 9/11 event, huh? And we have how many thousands of miles of unmanned coastlines? Please :shk:

Furthermore, it's a done deal.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
Lost ,
You're a Maritime engineer and a writer and you don't get the issue here.

You are correct my friend. Maybe the fact that I am a marine engineer and a sailor would give my opinion some weight? I understand the way you are thinking on this subject, even without you stating your opinion, and I whole heartedly disagree.

Originally posted by YIAWETA
Then 'lost' seems quite fitting!

Blissfully drifting and dreaming lost my friend. You know.. because maybe there is a place you've never been to before? Maybe a place you've never seen? I'm dropping some hints as to why i chose my name... Look for the dark star. *wink*

I hate retyping posts over and over again... So if you follow this link you can see my original comments on this subject. Besides... I guess this is already old news now.

*Peace, talk to you later.*

[edit on 4-3-2006 by LostSailor]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join